Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 04:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19356 times)
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
Yes,it is a good timing to buy altcoins in now a days because the price was in low.Hold and be patience to wait until the market price will recover for a profit.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
It is at such a large correction that it is best to choose promising coins and buy them in order to have a good profit in the future, just wait until the market begins to grow
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

Can not assert is a good time to buy altcoins. If you intend to hold long, you can buy one now. Otherwise, you can trade surfing and profitable to sell. At present, the market trend is still very bad, the possibility of a sharp decline is still so should avoid the risk.
The possibility of a sharp decline is always a normal thing to expect from the cryptocurrency market due to its volatility, but as it is, virtually most of the altcoins have been oversold even on longer time frames and showing some divergence with some of them already forming a higher high and low which could possibly lead to a change of trend for them until further notice.

I would say for some of the coins or tokens that have hit historical support, it is a good time to load them up with a stop loss below that support and see how things turn out or just wait for a swing before getting in. However it is, the important thing here is that you should know the level of risk in cryptocurrency and most especially altcoin is huge and should be at alert most of the time.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

now is a very profitable time to buy altcoins, I think that the most reliable investment now. so much they have not spent, it's bad for me to earn. Sorry conference on cryptocurrencies postponed from August 10 to September

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

It's hard to argue with you. But it seems to me that August will be even more bloody than July. And will still be a rotten September. So that otkkpat altoquin is better in several stages.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

With the current market state I think its time to accumulate good altcoins in a staggered basis. Because we really don't know when we will hit bottom or when will the next bull run will be. This is just my own personal opinion in order not to miss the next cycle going up.
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

If you are thinking about this issue, then of it worth buying, now is the best moment for this, that's just how long you will have time, another question. Entering the cryptocurrency and buying altcoins is definitely worth it, but you also need to leave a percentage in a more reliable cryptocurrency
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:01:38 AM

Today is our day to invest because the market price was goes down.It is a perfect timing to buy altcoin especially if you had extra money to invest.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

we need to learn how to enter the market and spend some time observing the price movements of each currency you are interested in. Start with Bitcoin but don't be in a hurry. Learn some Chart analysis as well so you get the essence of how it works and also how to maximize profits with trading.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

If this is your first time to be purchasing crypto then with the majority of the altcoins languishing at around 20% of their values from January / February I would suggest this is the perfect time to be starting to invest. If you already hold coins at a large loss then its a good opportunity to cost average down also.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Tahamid

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

you visit this link,  https://coinmarketcap.com/  than you find out what goad time bye alter coin.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

this is the right time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin, the market is very unstable, you can buy altcoins at low prices and hope that in the next few weeks and months the price of the altcoin you buy will increase, if the altcoin you choose is right, then you will benefit very much, you will be rich.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

Yes, indeed! It is best to buy coins when they are in decline. But the thing is, you can't know for sure if that price will drop any lower. How it was with me, what I very much then regretted. Since in fact lost more than 30% of its capital.
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

i don't think so. Although altcoin prices are very low but not at the time of purchase, as in the coming time may BTC as Crypto market will fall deeper and then altcoin price will be much lower
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

If you buy short term altcoin price is ok, buy long hold is not the time, because BTC is coming down to 4k $. I think so.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

Should buy a little bit of altcoin at the moment and do the DAC way. It will be safe for you. Avoid altcoin lower prices. And don't buy shitcoin, 2018 shitcoin will die. And only the top altcoin products will exist along with bitcoin

abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

currently the right conditions to buy altcoins. because now the market price is a little accordingly, so it's right to say that we don't know when the market will rise and fall again.
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

The altcoin I purchased does not rely on the overall market trend to determine whether to buy. Most of the coins I buy are determined by observing their product needs and team strength!
Betapikin042

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

Well although the market is in a bearish state but you can still invest
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

Yes it is a good timing to buy coins now.

If you want to buy altcoins, you don't want to buy bitcoins? Most of the crypto now are on sale so it's no question if the timing is perfect which is definite.

Well although the market is in a bearish state but you can still invest
Perfect buy happens during bearish market.

~Rent my sig before BTCTC goes to $100k~
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: