Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19345 times)
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

Every month since January I think it's time to buy altcoyins, but they are cheaper and cheaper! No one can tell you when is the best time to buy! I will say only one thing: if you buy now and will wait, then you will earn enough!

[
eni19888

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

This is a good time to buy altcoins. Looking at dec last year, when bitcoin was less than 4000$ and rose to above 12000$ between Jan to march if am correct.

I have strong believe in cryptocurrency and definitely a good time to bag some.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

i just want to sing , and singin will not give a fck on me!!! i Hoope!!!
ou're a hopeless romantic is what they say
Falling in and out of love just like a play
Memorizin' each line
I still don't know what to say
What to say

Don't know what to do
Whenever you are near
Don't know what to say
My heart is floating in tears
When you pass by I could fly

Every minute, every second of the day
I dream of you in the most special way
You're beside me all the time
All the time

I have loved you and I always will
Call it crazy but I know someday you'll feel
This feelin' I have for you inside

I'm a hopeless romantic I know I am
Memorized all the lines and here I am
Struggling for words
I still don't know what to say
What to say

i cn sing in that tune though
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
The good time to buy altcoins is right now only. The coins, PRG, ADA and EOS are undervalued right now and you must invest in them as soon as possible because that will make you profitable.
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

I think that now is a great time to buy any coin. Choose a token to which you want to invest and wait. Either observe before buying for his behavior, then you can earn on the amount, if you trade daily on the stock exchange. You need to choose your strategy, then choose coins and buy it. I hope everything will turn out. Let you be lucky
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

Hah, dont think so, why do you think that this is bottom of correction?Smiley I think we should wait more and see what happen, when bullrun comes we will see)
SSend3r

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

I think at this prices it is the best time for buying altcoins, because I cannot imagine more low prices than now ). Of course it the future we will see prices more expensive than now.

Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

Bitcoin is trying to go bullish. if this happens, more and more people will join bitcoin moving train, we will see a massively sell off of altcoins, this will cause altcoins will experience a bloodbath, then it will be good to buy the blood as much as you can before the blood gets cleaned.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

Yes! Time to do your research in peace during this market lull, and find the real hidden gems... You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
Well obviously this is the right time. Invest in coins that will give you higher earnings for sure. These are, TAU, NEO and POWR. They shall never let you down at all so make sure you are storing them.
Stiv
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

There is a high probability that soon there will be another drop in the price of bitcoin and all altcoins. So can buy altcoins now and if the price goes down even lower buy again.

surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

My opinion is that now some of the coins on such a bottom, that it's time to buy them and wait for growth in autumn or winter, the main thing is to choose a successful coin, which can not be done by everyone.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
g8d6n5q9g1

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

Finally it would have been better to wait a little. Prices are even more attractive today!

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:50:08 AM

This is the best time to invest in altcoin especially in Etherium and Ripple which you can hoard many coins at a very cheap price. Etherium went down to 300$ which a really good deal if you buy at this moment, you'll gonna have a huge profit if the market rises again soon. In this way, you will be able to maximize your profit once you buy at the right moment.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

The market now is down this is the right time now to buy some altcoins you would like to hold. And when you know you gain a huge profit from the altcoins you buy it's time to sell it and find some new.
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

No i dont believe many altcoins anymore. So you can buy bitcoin or ethereum at any time but in these days do not buy any altcoins.

dokterkoin93

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

In my opinion this is the best time to buy altcoins. It is because most of the value of altcoins decrease, so the price is cheaper. We can check in the coincapmarket that the price of ethereum today reach $362,00, so if you wanna investation it is good timing to buy and you can hold the coins until the value increase and you can earn the profits from the coins.
nurularesyi1995

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

the right time to buy altcoins is at the lowest price, altcoin prices can go down because there are several factors that can make some people make a profit so that altcoin prices go down, but you have to use it to buy altcoins as much as possible after the issue and altcoin prices dropped, not long did the altcoin price rise spontaneously back again.
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

Yeah. I think so. That's the general strategy here to gain profit. Buy at lower price and sell at higher price. Let's just hope that the price will not continuously go down.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

Yes, I think this is really the right time in buying altcoins since dip had resulted to a much cheaper price now. I certainly believe that market will recover in due time once btc had made a huge pump that could also give impact for the altcoin price value. The best way for now is after you had bought your alts, you will have to hold it for good then wait for the right time when you plan to sell it.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: