Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:03:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19345 times)
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

I think so too, i read a lot of comments that prices might even go lower, but to me it's a good entry point, i've said to myself that the amount of fiat spend is enough a year ago and last week i invested some more in Altcoins. 
Hopefully some good news on the horizon, like Crypto allowance in India, ETF in september, i'm not going to say go for it, but if you don't you never know.
A A Aziz

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

I think this is the right time to buy altcoins. we know that the price of altcoin is going down and the course it will make the price cheap. after that, we can save it until the price rises again and we will get profit from it. we must be able to manage asset crypto well.
Of course, this is a good time to buy because the price of bitcoin and altcoin is very cheap. I suggest buying it gradually because the market is becoming very difficult to predict at this time. The market went up one step and then went down a few steps, but in the end I was sure the market would recover.
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:58:41 PM

At the moment there is a record decline in prices for altcoins. Therefore, I think that now is the right time for investment, because prices will rise after a while. I think that by the end of this year or at the beginning of the next year prices will rise significantly.

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

definitely a perfect time to get the altcoins! most of them have experienced the worst days of 2018! I should say the same for btc and other head coins!

Like most of the comments on here, hell, yeah. This is a good time to buy in because we already starting to see improvements in the value of BTC.

One more vote from me.
Now the prices are so low that investing now will have very good return is the near future. I think that the coins like Ethereum and NEO are the best choice for investing now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:02:01 PM

if you have capital, of course, the time is right to buy Etherium because the price is really very low, so it's very unfortunate if you miss the opportunity just like that, a truly extraordinary opportunity must be utilized as well as possible

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

Yes,  this is the best time to buy more altcoins if you are planning to invest your money in crypto currencies,  because the price is still in low condition. And I think this this is the best strategies when we are aiming a big amount of profits for the futures in crypto currencies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Exchange20!8

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:13:01 PM

Yes it is definately very good time to buy altcoins. For eample Ethereum now costs 320$. I think lowest limit id 300 $ . And in January 2019 price will be 1 000$ at least. So very few risks and rather good profit in future.
kingleo121987

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:15:59 PM

Yes right, I think now is the right time to buy altcoins, because altcoin is ready in the near future the price will rise. So in my opinion after a stable BTC everyone who buys it will get a satisfying advantage.
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

You should do your own researches before buying. Have a close look to the Projects before you invest money. Real world usage and adoption should be the most important things to watch out for.
aganovalbert

Activity: 53

DAOX

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

I agree with almost all comments above - now is very very good time to make investments in altcoins. However you still need to make your own researches and never rush to make some moves.

● Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/IGhIuxKVTZqAqaFjHC6x1Q) ● Twitter (https://twitter.com/TERAGRE01964783) ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN (https://terragreen.io/)  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/tgncoin)  ● Medium (https://medium.com/@support_61820) ●
●●● ▬▬ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/tgncoin)  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱ (https://terragreen.io/)  LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/terra-green-bb5166173/) ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER (http://www.terragreen.io/greenpaper.pdf)  ●  ICO Website (https://ico.terragreen.io/)  ●  ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106691)  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

Good timing to buy altcoins.
I think the best time to invest is now
Because you will but your coins at cheap and
affordable price which you will gold till it increases.
kingleo121987

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

First you have to be careful to decide to buy some altcoins, because I think the market price is not yet stable, if you buy it you must be prepared to accept all the risks, if the price goes up then you will get a very satisfying profit
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

When it is a price sure good then buy only as long as it doesn't get on the high score. determine the price of the good and not in such a situation is quite difficult. better to wait when it's actually in the bottom so that it will clear the results for future are profitable or not
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
It is time to buy bitcoin I think. When bitcoin reach low price to 6 K USD, it is time to buy bitcoin. in short term the price will be 7 to 8 K. You can make profit. Instead of buyinh tokens or altcoin, you still suffer from dump , dump altcoin can be under ICO price. That is very bad, and you made lost then. I now avoid tokens because the price is dump and pump too often so We should monitor every hour. it takes time,
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:48:19 PM

Now is the right time to buy altcoins in my opinion. First you have to think about the money first. Because if you don't have money, how can you buy altcoins and invest in altcoins. Buy if you have more money and hold it for the long term. There will definitely be an increase. And buy altcoins that are at the top.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

no, this is a bad time to buy altcoins. while the market is falling is not worth buying.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

This is the best time to buy Altcoin when prices are low. Buy and wait in the short run, when prices rise, investors are profitable. But the knowledge, experience and thorough analysis of the market to choose Altcoin for investment is the most important issue.
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

If you are planning to buy altcoins now you will not be worried about it. Curent prices are much lower so the profit after the increasing will be in the few times higher.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

Yes this is the best time to buy altcoins that have the biggest potential to gain more profits when their value goes up. Specially its the best time to buy etherium , because etherium is the most popular of all altcoins and have the biggest potential amongst other altcoins to gain more profits. With its long term characteristic , etherium is the best to invest next to bitcoin.

This time is really good for those people, who could not let themselves buy altcoins before when the cryptocurrencies were very expensive. Now their prices are low, and this chance can be used to invest in your favorite alts.
Conthongon234

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

yeah, the fly now the price of altcoin is very low, now is the best moment for this. Entering the cryptocurrency and buying altcoins is definitely worth it, but you also need to leave a percentage in a more reliable cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: