Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:12:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19345 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

I consider that you shoudl better buy BTC and do not look for altcoins. Get me right - they are too unstable and they are too volatile, so you cannot be sure for most of them to rise, while rise of BTC seems something obvious to me. ETH also have good chances, but I am not sure about it. Think about it.
While I love bitcoin and without a doubt is the best cryptocurrency in this market, I do not see how investing in bitcoin right now can be better than investing in altcoins especially if you invest in coins like ethereum, I say this because I concentrate more on multiplying my bitcoin than on its value in fiat and the best chance to do that is to invest in ethereum hold it for some months and then sell it.
ADgordo

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

Now i can see the prices are really cheap. Surely always crypto coins can decrease more than expected but in my opinion now it is good time to buy altcoins. Choose strong ones.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

Now i can see the prices are really cheap. Surely always crypto coins can decrease more than expected but in my opinion now it is good time to buy altcoins. Choose strong ones.

With the current bearish market right now, I think it is now the good timing to buy altcoins because the price is cheaper compared to high market or bullish market trend. With our small capital we can really choose those altcoins with potential and high quality in the future and we can buy lots of amount of it with less budget to spent. In this way profits will be possible if bullish trend will come and have faith with it.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

Unless an altcoin has an absolutely fantastic team backing it, you would do well to stay away from altcoins.

In the current market it is like a gladiator tournament, only the ones with the right tool kit to survive an increasingly dangerous environment are going to make it to the end.

If a project is struggling to reach its soft cap, you know you have made a mistake.

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

Can not determine the best time to buy altcoin. We only rely on the strong growth of the coin to buy them. When pennies are rising, it's time to buy them.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

For me it is the right time because they are cheap and it could give me a lot of profit from it. But to be honest with, anyrime could be the right time if you have what it take though. And remember, invest in good alts because they will only be the ones who will survive
South Park

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

Unless an altcoin has an absolutely fantastic team backing it, you would do well to stay away from altcoins.

In the current market it is like a gladiator tournament, only the ones with the right tool kit to survive an increasingly dangerous environment are going to make it to the end.

If a project is struggling to reach its soft cap, you know you have made a mistake.
This is correct, unless you concentrate yourself in investing in some of the best altcoins in the market the risk that you are going to lose your money will increase dramatically, and with the market moving as it is, is going to be very difficult to recover your money anytime soon, at this moment we must concentrate ourselves not so much on making money but to protect ourselves and our capital.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

yes,why not but every altcoin are not good for buy.you should be careful when buy a coin.I mean ETH,WAVES, LTC this kind of altcoins have good future. market is still low level, so everyone can buy top altcoina like ETH or WAVES.

Thanks

guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:38:46 PM

In my opinion, it is the best time to buy altcoins now. Because next year would be so good for most part of them and you would to get some rich from this.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

Well, if you have got funds available in your bank, then instead of keeping them into bank it would be better to invest in cheap altcoins and hold them for long. As the market wouldn't remain down forever, it would definitely rebound and reach peak again.

in1lame

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:52:52 PM

I think, investing in altcoin is a wise choice at this time because I believe altcoin prices will rebound in the coming months because surely Q4 2018 will be the strongest time of this market.
Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

They write that the alternative currency will soon disappear. But why, I do not believe. I do not think that the Altcoins will disappear. I for example believe in the future. I think she will help us earn and learn many interesting things more than once.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

The best time to buy altcoin is now. When the coins are low you should buy them. I believe that the electronic money market will grow strongly at the end of the year. Coin prices will rise.
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

I consider that you shoudl better buy BTC and do not look for altcoins. Get me right - they are too unstable and they are too volatile, so you cannot be sure for most of them to rise, while rise of BTC seems something obvious to me. ETH also have good chances, but I am not sure about it. Think about it.
Purchasing coins would make your a holder. If you hold now then you could make more money along the pump.

moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

yes, the right time is right now to buy altcoins, because currently there are many altcoins that have lowered their prices, we can choose altcoins to buy as much as we want to save for a long time, and when the price will rise again, of course we will get a huge profit, so don't waste the opportunity to buy at the current price.
we really have to buy coins when prices go down and sell when prices rise high, now I think this is the right time to buy altcoins because
prices go down, we can sell them again when prices rise high and give us big profits, we can't miss golden opportunity to buy altcoins

sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

For me now is the right time to buy crypto, but don't forget that the risk of loss is always there even if the market is not good. My advice is to minimize losses, we better buy crypto which is in the top 15 coinmarketcap.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:25:26 AM

It's true this is the right time to buy Altcoins, because the current price is very low and good for investing in the future, but if you want to invest now you have to have a strong mentality, because we don't know what it will be like in the future, whether Altcoins will rise or even more down from now, you have to bear that risk.

South Park

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

yes,why not but every altcoin are not good for buy.you should be careful when buy a coin.I mean ETH,WAVES, LTC this kind of altcoins have good future. market is still low level, so everyone can buy top altcoina like ETH or WAVES.

Thanks
Correct, there is no point in using the opportunity that the market is giving us to buy coins that are completely and outright useless, we need to focus on the coins that have been here for a lot of time and that have given profits and that is clear that they have a clear vision of what they want to achieve and have the means to do it, so investing only on the best altcoins is a very good policy.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

No, no, you must not try to buy lower because if you wait you miss and if you miss you FOMO and buy too high!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:11:12 PM

this is still a good time for buy altcoin on market before become Trendbull in market, don't late this big chance for buy altcoin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: