Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19343 times)
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

The best time to buan altcoins is during ico and initial token offering. It is very hard to get a better price than the ico price since investors wouldn't usually sell under their initial investment price, sounds pretty logic. But sometimes the market sinks so it could be a good time to buy in early day of the coin during a bear market

Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

Yes, I think. now is a good time to buy coins. And not only altcoins. I am sure that growth will start soon because the market is cyclical. And now is the time to invest.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
good time to buy is a time when you have money for that Wink i guess you should wait a bit just to see a dynamics and after that you can make up your mind if it worth it or not

oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

anyone hopes to buy altcoin at the lowest price (dumb) and sell it at the highest price (pump), but can we predict that, seeing the market situation getting worse for now, it seems very slit to see dumb and pump, but the more often you see the market, maybe it can be a little predictable even though you will experience some quite strange events, such as prices that suddenly drop quickly, or high prices that only occur for 1 second

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

now it can be used as a good time to buy altcoins, altcoin is still going to continue to a higher position. for investors this will certainly make them take advantage of the right time situation and also the opportunity to get big profits.
John2020

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

To me anytime is a good time to buy altercoins, its now depends on how you can navigate your resources to the favourable investments that will yield better returns, my little experiences with Cryptos assures me  its here to stay and it will do more exploit in the world economy
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

Investing now is a smart move, but note some altcoins with fade out, make a good research and invest in good ones with use cases.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

A good time to pooch good altcoins. Be very careful when choosing a coin for investment. most coins simply will not survive the crisis and disappear from the market. but strong players will remain.
Stiv
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:02:32 PM

I think that now there is still a high probability that the market will continue to decline. All altcoins are very weak and no one can guarantee that the price will go up soon.

entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

In fact, it is the best time to buy altcoin. Most of those are far away from the ATH, at least 90% below. So, buying altcoin is now less riskier while having a profit is almost gauranteed.
I agree with you, I see that the current market price is very far from the usual price. It's been a long time for all Altcoins to be at a cheap price and very worthy to buy and hold until next year. Because currently the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a positive trend, and when Bitcoin experiences an increase in price it will certainly be followed by pump Altcoin. So always monitor the market for now.

DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

Yes, in my opinion, now is the right time to buy Altcoun because currently the price is cheap, when the cheap price is definitely HODL time, but it is also a good opportunity to buy when the price is cheap and start the investment again.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:01:01 AM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

Cyrptos market value changes overtime. it is dynamic and unpredictable. But once an altcoin's market value you believe that has potential drops, you can now invest and put your trust to it. Believe in it, it will increase soon.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:16:32 AM

I think that now is a great opportunity to buy altcoins, as they have not yet started to grow and cost very little, but the market in anticipation of a bullish trend.
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:07:26 AM

There is no the right time. Nobody can know the best time for buying altcoins. It`s very risky to buy any coins now, but you can earn a lot of money if you choose a worthwhile project.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:45:10 AM

In fact, it is the best time to buy altcoin. Most of those are far away from the ATH, at least 90% below. So, buying altcoin is now less riskier while having a profit is almost gauranteed.
I agree with you, I see that the current market price is very far from the usual price. It's been a long time for all Altcoins to be at a cheap price and very worthy to buy and hold until next year. Because currently the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a positive trend, and when Bitcoin experiences an increase in price it will certainly be followed by pump Altcoin. So always monitor the market for now.
While this is also a good time to buy Altcoin. because I see a large number of enthusiasts who are present at this Altcoin able to bring many changes in its development. so a growing number of enthusiasts who have Altcoin will be very capable to produce much bigger gains in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cointoli

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

Yes, in my opinion, now is the right time to buy Altcoun because currently the price is cheap, when the cheap price is definitely HODL time, but it is also a good opportunity to buy when the price is cheap and start the investment again.
Most altcoin are very cheap compared to the beginning of 2018 so this is a good time for investors to buy altcoin to prepare for the growth period of late 2018 and early 2019. more volatile and I believe it will explode in the last months of the year. Hopefully there will be a new uptrend season in the cryptocurrency market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Um Nik

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

Most altcoin are very cheap compared to the beginning of 2018 so this is a good time for investors to buy altcoin to prepare for the growth period of late 2018 and early 2019. more volatile and I believe it will explode in the last months of the year. Hopefully there will be a new uptrend season in the cryptocurrency market.
I think that most coins are not that low in price and I will have to wait before investing in them. 2019 might be when most people invest in coins.

petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:40:39 AM

I think it is a good time to invest in Altcoins because the price of Altcoins is too low. In the future when Altcoins are used in more payments then I think we will be hard pressed to buy them at low prices now.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:47:06 AM

The right time to buy into alts is when there is a blood market and all alts dip in price, then you can get alts. Also when an alt is about to enter market you are good to buy them. When you see potential in a coin it is the right time you accumulate.
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:53:20 AM

Yes, of course I think this is the right time to buy altcoint, the current price is still low, you can choose altcoint which can be used as an investment because not all altcoints are worth investing in

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: