Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19345 times)
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

A good time to buy altcoins is when it is in a flat or when it grows, otherwise you can buy alt coins that will fall much faster than BTC.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

I don't think that it's time to buy altcoins if you have Ethereum or Bitcoin. As for me, better to hold BTC or ETH than some altcoins. If you have dollars - by it.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

I think this year has been a great learning experience after a 2017 that was really a giant bull trap that brought many unsuspecting people to ruin. And from my point of view, one of the great lessons I have learned is that to date Bitcoin is the only crypto that has shown sufficient resilience to continue dominating the market at all times, despite the continuous development of new altcoins that promise to be the next "big thing" and end up being subdued by the King. Therefore I will persist in my accumulation of bitcoins, and only eventually I could acquire some altcoin as a simple instrument of short-term speculation.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

Actually nobody can give you a correct answer, just need to see the first page of the forum to realize that nobody has a lot of idea of what's going on, the only thing I recommend is that you find a project that you really like and try to invest in it and make hodl until the project succeeds.

onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

May be, but not all altcoin are in good time to buy. This is an easier time to invest than at the beginning of the year or at the end of last year, the rest is to evaluate the whole project before investing in any project.
I agree with you that if you examine carefully the project , its roadmap and the cause of the downs and growth, you can anytime find an excellent time to buy. No matter the market falls or rises. The main thing to understand , for what there is this project.
a good time to buy a Altcoin is when the State experienced the development of coins that are able to help increase profits. the best time for this is precisely the time that gives us the opportunity to earn more profits in the future. While this is also a perfect time to have Altcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:17:44 PM

May be, but not all altcoin are in good time to buy. This is an easier time to invest than at the beginning of the year or at the end of last year, the rest is to evaluate the whole project before investing in any project.
I agree with you that if you examine carefully the project , its roadmap and the cause of the downs and growth, you can anytime find an excellent time to buy. No matter the market falls or rises. The main thing to understand , for what there is this project.
a good time to buy a Altcoin is when the State experienced the development of coins that are able to help increase profits. the best time for this is precisely the time that gives us the opportunity to earn more profits in the future. While this is also a perfect time to have Altcoin.
Good timing for buying is only if you plan to hold them for a while. Market dropped heavily after top last year, I think we will need some time to see them recover on their previous tops. Currently I`m buying some altcoins that are under 1$, I made great profit last year with ripple, nem, iota, I wish to have them again and they will go over 1$ again, and much more, but I think I will need to wait for that for a while like I said.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

The current time should consider investment in altcoins because, in November, the possibility of large exchange rate market will recover and increase rapidly. So invest in altcoins and hold if you want to make a high profit. Some altcoin you should invest that is ETH, XRP, EOS, TRON.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:20:46 PM

If I were you, I would wait a little more, there is still a bit of FUD in the market and things have not stabilized yet, maybe you can grab a few coins at a lower price still and take advantage of your investment expanding your portfolio, to sell next year.

mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

Based on bitcoin technical analysis, I think it's true. The reason is we have bitcoin's strong support at around 6k, most altcoins based on bitcoin price. So it's difficult to dump deeply again.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:36:09 PM

Good timing for buying is only if you plan to hold them for a while. Market dropped heavily after top last year, I think we will need some time to see them recover on their previous tops. Currently I`m buying some altcoins that are under 1$, I made great profit last year with ripple, nem, iota, I wish to have them again and they will go over 1$ again, and much more, but I think I will need to wait for that for a while like I said.
Seriously? buy when the price gets dumped and sell when the price gets pumped. Remember long-term will not always workd perfectly. I have been loosing a lot of money caused by the bearish trend and i just hold and hold my coin. That will be a good plan when we will meet the big bubble.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:03:39 AM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
if you see that the altcoin decline large percent then I think that's the best time to buy and then hodl
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:12:58 AM

It is the good time to buy altcoins  investor needs to enter in the market at a time when it is at lower side.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:27:04 AM

Yes. I believe we have chance to buy altcoins with huge discounts...

icex999

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:28:26 AM

yes, i think this is the best time to buy altcoins.
almost all altcoins price are dropping.
you can buy ETH for example.
ETH price is down right now.
it will be good if you buy now.
i believe ETH will have a good future.
reality18

Activity: 938

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:41:09 AM

The best times to buy coins is during bear market seasons and it is of no doubts that we are in one. Valuable altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, EOS etc are selling at very cheap prices due to the bear market. Buy more now, hold patiently and wait for the imminent bull market.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:19:36 AM

Yes the price is very low right now and this is the best time to buy some crypto. But i suggest you to buy ethereum, NEO or Monaco, because ethereum, NEO and monaco will grow in 2020. I believe in Ethereum  NEO and Monaco. So you can invest your money in one of those coin.
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:30:33 AM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
hmmm, it depends on you, in responding to a market or rate drop in an ico, I think you have to have a strategy and trust the coins that you rely on, after that you can invest your money in there, good luck friends, hopefully this info helps you

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

The market is still unstable , eventhough we see some movements upwards and some sign of recovery . But who cares, I really think that the time market goes down is the good time to buy altcoins upto now that market are moving now.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

I think with the situation of this and how market is , I see now as a great opportunity to buy more coin in those that has a great potential not just any coin and hold for a while cause it can't be dip on like the rate it was from January to this moment but will only try to move up now and if it dip it will be as little not like 80_90% it does but a little correction and find the way up. So now is best time to buy more.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

I think this is the right time, because the current price tends to be cheaper than the previous price, and the possibility of the price being very large.
and it could also be this is not the right time, because I see the popes (big capital holders) playing today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: