Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19343 times)
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

It is a great time to buy coins. You can see that the market price falls. Now investors are declining because of the price of the coin fell. If you want to buy coins this is a good time, and you can earn coins at a low price. And better You do trade long term.

hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

It is a great time to buy coins. You can see that the market price falls. Now investors are declining because of the price of the coin fell. If you want to buy coins this is a good time, and you can earn coins at a low price. And better You do trade long term.
Yes, I think the price is at bottom, it's really hard to fall to lower. And even if it can, we also don't lose much. So I think buying coins is the right choice at the moment. Maybe we the market cannot recover in this year but I sure it will happen on someday and we will have a big profit
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

Must invest in altcoins now. It's time to fill your portfolio to capacity. I bought IOTEX, for all the money!
Tomorrow or today is a nice time to invest in Altcoins. if you do not have the money today then invest in the coins online tomorrow.
detymalse

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

Recently, the crypto market is in a state of flat. And this flat is very exhausting. It seems that everyone is waiting for something grand. At the same time, daily trading volume is increasing, indicating a possible rise. Based on this situation, it would be correct to buy altcoins, so as not to miss the possible explosion of prices in the crypto market.
A flat market is better to play inside of rather than a declining market. I agree with that, the price should get green levels eventually.

dalexc

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

I think this time is good to buy altcoin. Because now the price of altcoin is down. But you have to invest in the best altcoin by analyzing the market.
If you invest in some of the best altcoins, then I hope you enjoy it.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

Well regarding the matter which is about good timing to buy altcoins is that I always hear that being told by many of crypto enthusiast that this is the exact moment to buy altcoins since almost all of the crypto currencies nowadays are on its lowest value and you will strike it rich when the time when its market value goes up again.
MAXENATOR

Activity: 90
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

I agree that many projects are now traded at such prices that I want to buy them with all possible money, but are you sure that they will grow in the future?
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

winter is coming and if you remember last year, the growth was very good and those who bought as many coins as possible in the low market earned a lot, so today is the time to buy promising coins, see the project #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 7.5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

To consider the current market situation, now should be the best time to start buying some good Altcoins and selling them later in the future at higher prices.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:52:37 PM

winter is coming and if you remember last year, the growth was very good and those who bought as many coins as possible in the low market earned a lot, so today is the time to buy promising coins, see the project #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 7.5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Do you think that in winter we are waiting for growth only because last year the market grew? I think it is wrong to base only on the analysis of the past. In 2017, the situation was completely different and we can not see its repetition.
chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:15:50 AM

It is a good time if you have found worthy projects. I personally have not noticed such yet, which is why I bypass investments in roundabout ways.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:21:36 AM

I buy altcoins as soon as I see that there is a prospect for growth. If you see this perspective on the asset that you are considering, then of course buy it.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:25:40 AM

now is the right time to buy several altcoins for long-term investments. but please note, altcoins will not rise high at the end of the year, maybe there will only be an increase of only a few percent.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:01:04 AM

now is the right time to buy several altcoins for long-term investments. but please note, altcoins will not rise high at the end of the year, maybe there will only be an increase of only a few percent.
I think so, because seeing the current market conditions is very difficult if at the end of the year it will soar and see market movements that often rise and fall. to return to normal again do not know when it will happen but I am sure the market will be normal soon. when low prices use the opportunity to buy it and in the future the market will go up and you can make a profit not as big as last year.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:05:52 AM

The best time to buy more valuable altcoins is now. The market is still in the recovery stage with a lot of these valuable coins like Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, etc selling at relatively low prices. Seize the opportunity to buy more now and hold for the imminent bull market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:20:22 AM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

Yes, now is the time to buy some nice coin. You can see the current market crypto are red. And if we buy coins, it certainly could get very low prices. This is a very good chance to invest. We hope that at the end of this year the price of coins could be increased.
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

Yes, but you need to understand that you may have to wait half a year. Now the market is in decline, but be sure to Wake up  Wink
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.

I think it is time to buy. many altcoin are cheap.
so you just make good research about one or 3 coin.
and investing to that coin.
with good research  I think it will easy to get profit.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
Kocret02

Activity: 1148

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

Yes, now is the time to buy some nice coin. You can see the current market crypto are red. And if we buy coins, it certainly could get very low prices. This is a very good chance to invest. We hope that at the end of this year the price of coins could be increased.
but speculation about buying coins can be chosen in more detail by choosing good and potential coins, I think the coin can be used as a good purchase and this will continue to be in a long hold position to get profit at high prices.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
aigor9994

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

Yes, but you need to understand that you may have to wait half a year. Now the market is in decline, but be sure to Wake up  Wink

looks like there's some kind of respite. Large investors sit and wait for something, and spend the money that earned half a year ago Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: