Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:23:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19345 times)
rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

Yes it is really good time for buying altcoins.  That is really good opportunity.  You know 500 m dollar marketcap coin cannot do 100x but 5m dollar market cap coin do easily 100x in bull market.
So that last bear market created for us that opportunity. We need to accumulate these low cap coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

Yes, all prices go down now. If you think this is the right time to buy altcoins, it could be your choice right. But I remind you, choose an altcoin that will last a long time. BTC is the most appropriate choice. I just keep quiet and do nothing, some of the existing altcoins I will hold until the price starts to improve.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

This post was posted last august, theres a huge dip in the price of the market in sept, well up until now the market is bearish and we can definitely see that. But anyways, hope you bought a lot in that dip, you'll not regret it, just hold on to it. Digital currency has a very bright future ahead of us. This is a good start for the new comers to buy and invest in some of well established cryptocurrency.

[
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

Yes, in the coming months there was a low price for altcoins. I think that the market is still in a state of uncertainty. I think in the near future we can expect a fall.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

When talking about when to buy coins. Yes, you can buy coins now because market conditions were dropped. You must select a coin that has the volume is enormous. And you should also choose a coin that is very well established and best coins. Since the purchase of this coin later that will determine your results.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

I think the time is not right yet, because the altcoin price can still go down so my advice is that you should wait a little longer until the altcoin price go down again (my estimate is the end of December the right time to buy altcoin).
For me personally it is precisely the right time to buy altcoins, because I am sure that with the passage of time the price of altcoin will definitely increase so that we should not waste this time and we also follow the development.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:30:49 AM

is now a good time to do to fit in crypto and start buying. very long just silent and looked at will only supply a loss because it will not know when prices will begin to rise and when it does certainly will be missed. now price from stable this time and certainly good enough to use to sign in and buy.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:55:14 AM

We never know when is the best time to buy altcoins, but if you look at market conditions like the present, then dare to buy is something that will make us happy, many believe that the end of the market will run again.

briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

This is indeed the right time to buy altcoins, because until now all the altcoins have not increased in price, for something that has better intentions do not delay, buy altcoins now and immediately invest your coins
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

Crypto market was falling and you can invest. Invest now will give you the advantage. You can buy coins at low prices. You should invest in some Altcoin,  in December because many people have argued, that the price of coins will increase.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:11:14 AM

In my opinion now is the perfect time to buy altcoins, we can get prices cheaply so buying altcoins now will make us successful and rich someday.

Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:43:47 AM

In my opinion now is the perfect time to buy altcoins, we can get prices cheaply so buying altcoins now will make us successful and rich someday.
indeed a lot of Altcoin goes down and the price is very low, so many use this opportunity to buy as many coins as possible by choosing a good Altcoin. many predict that Altcoin will soon rise and will stabilize quickly. so if you buy it now in the future, you will get a big profit. but the price increase in the market is not necessarily when it will rise and it is only a prediction and hopefully all of our hopes can be realized.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:50:55 AM

Yes, right, now is the best time to buy an altcoin, because the market price has dropped the lowest and is very cheap, if you buy it you will get lots of coins to hold, when the market price rises then you will get additional value.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:56:26 AM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
This post from August, that time is can't buy. But now my advice is to buy, buy and buy. Choose the potential coin, which has its price dropped sharply.
reducing the stronger, the more secure and can earn a higher profit than x10 x20 . don't hesitate.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

Currently showing that the altcoin market is suffering a severe decline in prices, this is the opportunity to buy and buy more and this is quite a simple argument that when the market price increases it is also in the pocket of You will have very, very much money.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

If you go for a long term investment , you might as well have a good timing for now because the prices of altcoins are falling down and you can choose an altcoins for a lesser price because the market is falling badly ,so its time to buy low price altcoins and hold it until such time the market will go up.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

Currently showing that the altcoin market is suffering a severe decline in prices, this is the opportunity to buy and buy more and this is quite a simple argument that when the market price increases it is also in the pocket of You will have very, very much money.
I also see, I also think like you, I bought a lot of altcoins and waiting for their prices to rise. I hope the market will soon recover so that you can make less profit from them. I hope everyone will think so

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

There is no harm in buying altcoins for now, with prices that are still cheap, of course you can buy some coins and invest your coins, choose a coin that has the potential to be good
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

Yes, I believe now is the best time to invest, red days are over and you can quickly earn on the uptrend for long-term investment the price is very attractive, I think these prices we will not see never.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

Yes, that's right, now is the best time to buy altcoins like Ethereum, because the price is still holding up to 200 $ today, this is a sign that in the next few days prices will explode or be pumped.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: