Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19343 times)
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

If you see a Coinmarketcap all the coins it costs become red. You can invest now and you should be able to choose the best coins. I currently invest in some Altcoin. Because I see that this is the best opportunity to buy coins. Buy coins with a low price and use it for long-term investment.

nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

The good timing in buying altcoins you would like to hold is when the market is down. Many altcoins is dumping their prices and many traders is panic in selling and buying their altcoins.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
Yes, now is the most convenient time to invest in cryptocurrency, everything is on the bottom, so it will be very profitable to buy any promising coins in your opinion. And I would buy Ethereum, a very good investment.

MontagueEugene

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
Altcoins are really great. You can always buy them. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are going very high and they shall be successful if yoy store them.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

Yes, this is the best time to buy altcoins just keep investing, take the risk do more and smile later and no regrets.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

The good timing in buying altcoins you would like to hold is when the market is down. Many altcoins is dumping their prices and many traders is panic in selling and buying their altcoins.
we can take advantage of moments where traders experience panic, but it is still very risky because sometimes smart traders have observed their coins and they know that their coins are difficult to grow so they sell them at cheap prices. You also have to be patient if you hold the coins you buy when the market is sluggish because of the possibility of an increase can take a long time.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

it all depends on your beliefs, because if you ask for opinions from other people and the price of coins / tokens goes down you will blame that person, so the decision is yours
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

Today is a good time to buy more or multiply own funds. If you can follow for the news and market today you have a good opportunity to increase portfolio on the alts pump and constant growth. And it will help to buy more BTC or participate in the interesting projects
BitLendingClub

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

I think BTC can correct in the nearest time. And together with BTC price we will see alts dumping. And that's when I will ready to buy more alts. Because after that dump I'm sure that we will see new giant and long wave for crypto growth.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

I think BTC can correct in the nearest time. And together with BTC price we will see alts dumping. And that's when I will ready to buy more alts. Because after that dump I'm sure that we will see new giant and long wave for crypto growth.
I think that in the near future, the cryptocurrency market expects very troubled times, since the names of Bitcoin affect all prices of cryptocurrencies. But as we will see, something prevents Bitcoin from developing and rising in price. Nothing depends on users of cryptocurrency, since even Their investments do not provide real changes in the cryptocurrency market.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

It all depends on what type of altcoin, you want to invest in! I personally think it is a perfect time to invest in MTC and CBC, MTC is expanding in to US and opened up offices already in Florida and the project is perfect as it runs in South of America since 2012 and it is a free tele medicine. The token price is perfect and you get an airdrop based on your amount in wallet once a month! CBC also is developing and has done a lot in gambling area, 26 th of October is a big date, so don't miss out on thou two projects! Also I'd wish to invest more in KuCoin shares as it gives you daily profit, based on your holdings and the exchange is perfect, with low fees and a lot of tokens/coins to be exchanged!

Mr Batman

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

I am confused that this is a good time to buy altcoins or not, because the possibility of altcoin prices falling again can occur so that if we buy now and the price of altcoin drops again then we will experience a loss, so my advice is better to buy when the altcoin price starts slowly increasing so that you can take part in the bull run, because if the price of the altcoin starts to increase then the chance of an altcoin going on a bull run can occur.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

Is almost always a good time to buy some altcoins. Rewards are great for the take risks. You just need to define a right holdings.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

there is no right time to buy altcoins, because it will always be risky. so the most important is how do you make an analysis. if you believe the price will rise soon, you have to buy it.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

If you want to start buying altcoins right now, then you need to do this with extreme caution, because not all coins that are cheap now will grow when the bull trend begins.

Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

If I personally think this is an opportunity or a very good time to buy altcoins or bitcoin because now the price of altcoin and bitcoin is decreasing dramatically and if those of us who have small capital will get altcoins in a much smaller amount

SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

There is no bad time to buy altcoins, there is a bad time investments, when you can still wait and buy more profitable.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

Right now the market is down and prices of altcoins very low. So this is a golden opportunity for everyone to make a profit by buying at a lower price and after a certain time later you can sell it at a higher price when the market recovery again. So don't waste your time and make them buy it.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

I think that in the near future, the cryptocurrency market expects very troubled times, since the names of Bitcoin affect all prices of cryptocurrencies. But as we will see, something prevents Bitcoin from developing and rising in price. Nothing depends on users of cryptocurrency, since even Their investments do not provide real changes in the cryptocurrency market.
I feel it is indeed currently being the right time to choose the buy Altcoin. When the Altcoin price is not so high. with increasing development therein lies the opportunity to earn a profit opportunity is much larger. Moreover, with the increasing development is able to generate more profits in the future.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

It is a wonderful time to buy altcoins. Because 99 percent of all altcoins are at the bottom. For example I cannot image Ethereum going down to 100 USD, so just buy more right now and you will be satisfied in the nearest future.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: