Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19343 times)
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

indeed in general the strategy in investing in crypto currencies is to buy coins at cheap prices and hold and sell when the selling price is high and get a profit, but for me whenever the time is right when we are ready for all risks and have the confidence to invest and start investing at any time
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

now the best choice for buying altcoins, but not all altcoins are in the best position we can choose and be more selective about altcoins before buying. because not all altcoins have potential. so my suggestion is to choose some altcoins that in the future have good developments.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

I think that some time this is indeed the best time if you want to buy crypto currency and make it a future investment because the price is falling now. and some of the price analyzes will recover in the next few months
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:22:27 AM

Buy more and hold that's what others do. Time will come that it will increase and possible to surpass its all time high. Patience is the key is what I'm saying.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

If If we compare this point with 2017 will see a huge difference.The price of Altcoins decreased almost 60% so this time investing in the Altcoins is appropriate.You have the knowledge and judgment i think you will won the race on the value of the Altcoins.
crypki21

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

If you want to buy the altcoins now, you will not worry. Prices are much lower, so growth after growth will be multiple. But consider what you are investing in. If the wrong choice loses everything.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

I always prefer to buy altcoins when the market is bearish or in red. I also make researches on the cryptocurrency or token with their price history before deciding to buy it. If you a good timing then you must monitor the market often and study every possibilities of price downtrend that may happen in the coming days.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Noah14

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:23:31 AM

I think this is the right time to buy altcoins. we know that the price of altcoin is going down and the course it will make the price cheap. after that, we can save it until the price rises again and we will get profit from it. we must be able to manage asset crypto well.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
in general, the strategy in investing any crypto currency coin is to buy at a cheap price and sell it at an expensive price so that it certainly benefits, but in my opinion anytime the time is right if we already know all the risks and we already have confidence in starting investation
Mil-LEO-naire

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

Yes. In the world of cryptocurrency to be successful you need altcoins with the most potential for profit. This is the XSPC coin that is very refreshing, it has Masternodes right away which can be purchased immediately by the community. Why should you choose XSPC when it comes to good comparisons? This is due to the combined Proof of Work, Proof of Stakes and Masternodes. But PoW will be phased out after block 250K you can read WP in this link. https://media.spectresecurity.io/docs/SpectreSecurityCoin-White-Paper-Release.pdf. When it comes to ROI you will see that the MN percentage increases and the POS drops because it is more secure and profitable. Imagine that in the last phase of masternodes the percentage will reach 20% in POS and 80% in MN and it will last until the 500million total supply reaches. So what will we do now? we need to generate many masternodes and multiply it. For more information you can join our discord. https://discord.gg/qgZ5gTy. We also have free faucets every day. https://faucet.spectresecurity.io/. To be confident you are investing in XSPC we have a Paper wallet that when you deposit your coins it will not be lost forever. https://twitter.com/CoinSpectre/status/1061151524842299392.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

In my opinion, today is still a good time to buy altcoins because the market is not yet increasing a lot so it is a great chance got us to buy lots of altcoins and hold it for few months or soon by the time that the market recovers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

now it is indeed the best time to buy several altcoins with a large amount, the price is cheap so you can get more altcoins with the capital you have.
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

Amazing timing to be loading up on oversold crypto’s like Canya coin CAN https://www.coinspot.com.au/buy/can
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

Yes! this is the perfect time to buy altcoins because the market has almost corrected itself and bull run is on the card. Invest now and earn big. Some good option to invest at moment is ETH, XRP, BCH and, AE.
lokas0506

Activity: 373
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

Drop would be the one as today they are entering BitMart Xchange just bottoming out, had their platform launched in march
Appealing business model

https://t.me/DropilCoin

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

Yes! this is the perfect time to buy altcoins because the market has almost corrected itself and bull run is on the card. Invest now and earn big. Some good option to invest at moment is ETH, XRP, BCH and, AE.

Yes, I already made some good investments now and will plan to invest more if I will be given more funds soon. This is the right time to make huge investments because huge profit are sure to come soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
i don't think so because there is no assurance that the altcoins will rise up its price. but if you are going to but bitcoin while the price is low, i think that will become profitable. just hold it and sell it if the price goes up.

foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

Unfortunately I couldnt do this timing issue correctly, sometimes selling altcoins and waiting at bitcoin, in few weeks they are rising. When I invest to them again, we are dropping and everywhere is red. There is a lot of people like me and why this things like this I dont know, I guess we must just hodl after this.
CantIdentify

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

what do you think about the trading bots? because they can do it automatically.. please advise me what's better: trade w bots or trade manually?
FrayDigger

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

what do you think about the trading bots? because they can do it automatically.. please advise me what's better: trade w bots or trade manually?

you should study and learn how to trade manually. Learn the chart, Tech analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis and etc.
You can try to use the bots but you should understand the principe how it works. I recommend you to try tradesanta.com because it's for free and it's easy to configure the bot. Other bots are similar like this. But you should try several.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: