Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CASPIAN - Institutionalizing Crypto Asset Management  (Read 16866 times)
caspian_tech (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:15:31 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 08:35:37 AM by caspian_tech

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caspian_tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Greeting from the team!

With our community growing, many of you have been asking for details on Caspian’s public token sale and updates on the product development. We are very excited by all of the enthusiasm you’ve been showing and can promise you that precise details and instructions about the Token Generation Event will be published on this blog soon.

For now, given the huge amount of interest we’ve seen, we want to provide some basic details on the token sale.

Below is some information that should be helpful:

The public sale will take place in September
The only currency we will be accepting is ETH
There will be a whitelisting and KYC process. We will provide instructions on this blog ahead of the start of the sale
There will be a hard cap.
We also plan to reward the Caspian community with an airdrop campaign beginning this week (details to come)
We want to emphasize that our community will have a chance to sign up and apply to be whitelisted. Everyone who passes the whitelisting and KYC processes will have the opportunity to purchase tokens.

Read more and follow us on Medium to receive the latest project updates!  Wink
caspian_tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:39:46 AM

Caspian’s Token Challenge is Live! Earn More CSP by Unlocking Achievements

With our community growing larger every day, Caspian is now giving you the opportunity to earn tokens simply by being an active participant. As part of our token challenge, which begins Saturday August 11 at 10 AM Central European Time, we will be awarding members up to 460 CSP (estimated USD $22) when they unlock various achievements. This opportunity will last until our tokens are depleted or our timer runs out, so be sure to register at https://challenge.caspian.tech/ in order to start earning tokens while you can.

You can earn CSP simply by doing things you normally do as a Caspian supporter, the first of which is to join Caspian’s Telegram community. After that, inviting new members, following our Twitter account, and clapping for our Medium posts will earn you more CSP. More labor intensive achievements will yield larger token awards. Finally, participants will receive a bonus of 100 CSP for completing all of the achievements while the token challenge is live. All tokens will be provided at Token Generation Event (TGE).

Here is a short breakdown of the tasks you need to complete and the token reward you will receive:

Join Caspian’s community on Telegram — 10 CSP
Invite 3 members — 50 CSP
Invite an additional 5 members — 80 CSP
Answer members’ questions — 30 CSP
Conversation starter — 40 CSP
Medium maximum clap — 30 CSP
Follow Caspian’s Twitter — 30 CSP
Participate in Caspian’s trivia — 30 CSP
Win in Caspian’s trivia — 60 CSP
Complete all achievements — 100 CSP

Caspian is the most advanced platform for institutional traders in the crypto space. We have already announced partnerships with a number of leading players in the industry. All of this momentum is building toward delivering a best-in-class product to our users, many of whom are present in our growing community. All of our technical and enterprise achievements would mean much less without a community of enthusiastic backers, and we are grateful for your support. This token challenge is one of the ways we can thank you and offer you an additional opportunity to participate in Caspian’s growth.

Once again, please visit https://challenge.caspian.tech/to register, and stay tuned for further updates by following us on Medium and Telegram.

DISCLAIMER: Supporters who are residents in certain jurisdictions will be unable to participate in the token challenge due to regulatory restrictions. Please look at our terms and conditions for further details.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:14:32 AM

Great looking project and idea! Can't believe there aren't more comments here Smiley

I've also seen caspian on steemit writing contests so if I can make the time I'll pull something together for that.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

Great looking project and idea! Can't believe there aren't more comments here Smiley

I've also seen caspian on steemit writing contests so if I can make the time I'll pull something together for that.
do you have a website? I didn't see him here. I found you on the Medium. In General, the project looks convincing. Management is an interesting and dynamic field of activity. Blockchain can make positive changes.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

Caspian is a great project. The project team consists of experienced developers who try to provide users with all the necessary benefits for managing the crypto fund. At the same time, the project has a high level of security. I think that Caspian has a great future ahead of it. Investors, in my opinion, should pay attention to this project.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:26:33 AM

do you have a website? I didn't see him here. I found you on the Medium. In General, the project looks convincing. Management is an interesting and dynamic field of activity. Blockchain can make positive changes.

The Caspian website is here: https://caspian.tech. And it is great, by the way. Information on the site is submitted clearly and consistently. The project team answers the most frequently asked questions, such as "Why us?", "What do we offer new?" and so on. Caspian is a wonderful project with a great future.
caspian_tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

BlockTower Capital co-founder Ari Paul was today announced as the newest appointment to the advisory board of Caspian, the institutional-grade crypto trading platform.

The appointment comes as Caspian also announced a number of milestones, as it establishes itself as the platform that enables sophisticated traders to operate more efficiently and effectively in cryptocurrency markets.

The company has announced that it now connects to more than 25 exchanges and has 12 funds on its beta platform, with 8 more clients expected later this month. It also said that it will be adding its first Over The Counter (OTC) desk as a destination later this month.

Finally, Caspian has announced that it is allowing for a defined composite order book that aggregates and displays liquidity from more than 20 exchanges with the ability to trade against it using the Caspian Smart Order Router (SOR).

Speaking about his appointment, Ari Paul, whose BlockTower cryptocurrency investment firm is becoming a strategic partner to Caspian, said: “Until now, cryptocurrency has mostly been limited to individual investors. Caspian provides tools that make it far easier for institutions to trade cryptocurrency and manage risk. I’m excited for the increasing institutional participation in cryptocurrency trading and investing that will be facilitated by tools like Caspian.

“Caspian is an important part of the infrastructure necessary to usher in institutional participation in cryptocurrency. I’m excited to see the infrastructure being built that will support institutional participation in cryptocurrency markets.”

Paul, the former portfolio manager for the University of Chicago’s $8 billion endowment, founded BlockTower with Matthew Goetz, an engineer who worked in investment management at Goldman Sachs for 11 years.

Caspian’s multi-asset trading platform has been designed to meet the needs of institutional investors who are implementing a diverse crypto-currency strategy that currently requires them to execute trades and maintain target allocations across many exchanges.

Caspian provides investors with a comprehensive Order and Execution Management System, Portfolio Management System, and Risk Management System, backed by customer support.

Robert Dykes, CEO of Caspian, added: “We are very pleased to welcome Ari to the team of advisors as we build the leading full-stack crypto trading platform for institutional investors and sophisticated traders.”

“He brings a wealth of highly relevant experience to Caspian and I am really looking forward to working with him as we move into the next stage of our project.”

Stay tuned for further updates on Caspian by following us on Medium and Twitter or join our Telegram.
caspian_tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

Caspian is a great project. The project team consists of experienced developers who try to provide users with all the necessary benefits for managing the crypto fund. At the same time, the project has a high level of security. I think that Caspian has a great future ahead of it. Investors, in my opinion, should pay attention to this project.
Thank you for your support! You may follow us on Telegram, Twitter, Medium, Youtube!! Grin
caspian_tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

The Caspian website is here: https://caspian.tech. And it is great, by the way. Information on the site is submitted clearly and consistently. The project team answers the most frequently asked questions, such as "Why us?", "What do we offer new?" and so on. Caspian is a wonderful project with a great future.
Thank you, Kate for providing a great answer. We are glad that you like the project! Have you checked out our demo yet? Please also join our discussion on Telegram! See you in the chat!
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:26:29 PM
Merited by Flodner (5)

Thank you, Kate for providing a great answer. We are glad that you like the project! Have you checked out our demo yet? Please also join our discussion on Telegram! See you in the chat!

I have watched the demo and I really like it! Especially the idea that the project is fully customizable with indicators and breakdowns. I`ve been also surprised by the fact that you can monitor positions across exchanges and wallets in real time. I believe a lot of experienced investors would like that innovation.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:04:42 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 09:23:00 PM by dzkrb1966

Colleagues, but what kind of community in the Caspian community are we talking about? You have recently appeared and already write that your project is very popular. Is this a fact or a wish?
caspian_tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:58:18 AM

Colleagues, but what kind of community in the Caspian community are we talking about? You have recently appeared and already write that your project is very popular. Is this a fact or a wish?
Hi there, thank you for your interest in Caspian. Thanks to our supporters, we have a huge presence on Telegram, Medium, Steemit and more. We have also participated in several conferences like Consensus, Token 2049 and Token Summit III NYC.  Smiley
caspian_tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:00:50 AM

I have watched the demo and I really like it! Especially the idea that the project is fully customizable with indicators and breakdowns. I`ve been also surprised by the fact that you can monitor positions across exchanges and wallets in real time. I believe a lot of experienced investors would like that innovation.

Thank you, Kate! We are thankful to have your support and with our community growing larger every day, Caspian is now giving an opportunity to earn tokens simply by being an active participant. READ MORE HERECheesy Cheesy Cheesy
caspian_tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

Caspian Roadshow heads to Hong Kong and Singapore

Crypto asset management platform Caspian announces the first two stops of its roadshow to raise awareness about the importance of institutional investors in the crypto space.

Caspian, the joint venture between heavyweights Kenetic and Tora, is pleased to announce the details of the first two stops of its international roadshow beginning with Hong Kong on 28 August and Singapore on 30 August. It will be bringing leaders from top exchanges, fund managers, and institutions to its community members who will have the opportunity to learn how to trade professionally and how exchanges can further institutionalize the industry.

The panelists will also explain what has historically prevented institutions from adopting crypto as an asset class and how solutions, such as Caspian, will address these issues.

Food and drinks will be provided but space is limited — reserve your spot today by registering through the Eventbrite links below.

Hong Kong — Tuesday 28th August (Register for Hong Kong here)
Naked Hub, 7F, #40–44 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan from 18:30–22:00 HKT

Speakers List:

Caspian — David Wills (Co-founder & COO)
Caspian — Gerrit van Wingerdon (Co-founder & CTO)
Kenetic — John Fiorelli (Global Head of Advisory)
Kenetic — Sean Zhang (Advisory)
Bitmex — Amy Yu (Head of Institutional Sales)
OKEx — Thomas Tse (Head of Quantitative Strategy)
OKEx — Lennix Lai (Director of Financial Markets)
OSL — Ryan Rabaglia (Head of Trading)
C Capital — Bing Lin (CEO)
CryptAM — Kevin Loo (CSO)
Singapore — Thursday 30th August (Register for Singapore here)
Paypal Innovation Labs, 5 Temasek Boulevard, #09–01, Suntec Tower 5 from 18:30–22:00 SGT

Speakers List:

Caspian — David Wills (Co-founder & COO)
Kenetic — John Fiorelli (Global Head of Advisory)
Cumberland Mining — Justin Chow (Head of Business Development)
Coinhako — Yusho Liu (CEO)
Kyber Network — TN Lee (Head of Business Development)
Hybrid Block — Nischint Sanghavi (Head of Exchange)
QCP Capital — Darius Sit (Co-Founder)
Sparrow Exchange — Kenneth Yeo (CEO)
DigixGlobal — Shaun Djie (Co-founder)
DigixGlobal — KC Chng (Co-founder)
Additional countries for our roadshow will be announced soon, so please continue to follow us here and on our Telegram group for all of the latest updates.

Meet our team on:

Meet our team on: Telegram | Twitter | LinkedIn| Medium | Youtube

About Caspian

Caspian is a full-stack cryptoasset management platform tying together the biggest crypto exchanges in a single interface, so as to facilitate investments in crypto instruments for newcomers and veterans alike. The joint venture between heavyweights Tora and Kenetic brings to the table a wealth of experience in asset management, accumulated over decades of building and operating trading platforms and technologies
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

Thank you, Kate! We are thankful to have your support and with our community growing larger every day, Caspian is now giving an opportunity to earn tokens simply by being an active participant. READ MORE HERE.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, I have heard about thic challenge and it is great. You can also get more information here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886561.0
menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

I'm yet to know how to do this Bitcoin stuff. I have open an account since last year but no activity, I have like $3 worth of coin in my wallet, I hope I will remember my password. But let me see maybe I will learn something here.
Godiva1298aba

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

Caspian is now live across 25 crypto exchanges, providing full depth market data, order routing, trading and feed websocket APIs and other sophisticated connectivity and interoperability features. Those include but not limited to Binance, BITFINEX, BitMEX, Bitstamp, BITTREX, GDAX, GEMINI, Kraken, OKEX, POLONIEX, HitBTC, Huobi, bitFlyer, CME Group, itBit, CBOE, QUOINEX, KuCoin, Deribit, bithumb, CEX IO, KORBIT, Laif, FISCO, & CoinOne. Additional exchanges will be added by the end of Q3 2018.
Hafwen124

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

Caspian is named after the Caspian tiger, which is a breed of tiger that lived in the Caspian sea region. As we all know, the tiger is nimble and fast, which is all things you need in a good trading system.  Smiley
zerro99x

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

I used the eth investment, then the proportion of how to calculate, eth's price has been floating
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: