Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price $6K for Jingtian 28nm 1T miner  (Read 5249 times)
jayson001

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:45:45 PM

We are in different place, so I need some time to get the feedback. Skyfromwell knows the first-hand information. His word is more powerful than me.

From my feedback, we have already contacted several trustful members. We will send out our sample units in 1-2 weeks.  I apologize if my words confuse you.

We are in mass production for 1200T miners. A new pool will be built soon.

Sounds like a common problem of new companies as things changed so fast that even for the internal guys does not get the first hand information at the same time. Not a big deal. The most important is the fact that you do have solid miners for us. Since greaterninja and other trusted forum members are in process of reviewing your units, I'd wait and see.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronin1

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:40:51 PM

I am in progress of reviewing a unit form jtminer.
There are some interesting details that have come to light.
I do not recommend buying a unit until a trusted forum member such as myself verifies their legitimacy.

I haven't heard we have sent out the sample units yet. Maybe I need to get the information updated.

Since you and Skyfromwell  seem to be in business together, it doesn’t make sense that you would not know samples have been sent out...

What’s the chances of a forum member conducting an onsite visit to your production facility in China? Validation and verification... might build trust!
And your prices are too high; There is better bang for the buck with proven miners that are already in production and being shipped.
I imagine your miners are still in the testing and development stage; you have not ramped up production because you are taking pre-orders to
acquire working capital, and you have no standing inventory for immediate shipment.
How will you keep up with orders if you have nothing in inventory to ship?

Have one or two of these forum members conduct an onsite visit to your production facility in China; and you foot the bill.

We are in different place, so I need some time to get the feedback. Skyfromwell knows the first-hand information. His words are more powerful than mine.

From my feedback, we have already contacted several trustful members. We will send out our sample units in 1-2 weeks.  I apologize if my words confused you.

We are in mass production for 1200T miners.

Thank you for the clarification SeekSilence.
What are your thoughts on inviting one or two of these forum members to conduct an onsite visit to your production facility in China?
seeksilence

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:39:23 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 02:48:42 AM by seeksilence

I am in progress of reviewing a unit form jtminer.
There are some interesting details that have come to light.
I do not recommend buying a unit until a trusted forum member such as myself verifies their legitimacy.

I haven't heard we have sent out the sample units yet. Maybe I need to get the information updated.

Since you and Skyfromwell  seem to be in business together, it doesn’t make sense that you would not know samples have been sent out...

What’s the chances of a forum member conducting an onsite visit to your production facility in China? Validation and verification... might build trust!
And your prices are too high; There is better bang for the buck with proven miners that are already in production and being shipped.
I imagine your miners are still in the testing and development stage; you have not ramped up production because you are taking pre-orders to
acquire working capital, and you have no standing inventory for immediate shipment.
How will you keep up with orders if you have nothing in inventory to ship?

Have one or two of these forum members conduct an onsite visit to your production facility in China; and you foot the bill.

We are in different place, so I need some time to get the feedback. Skyfromwell knows the first-hand information. His words are more powerful than mine.

From my feedback, we have already contacted several trustful members. We will send out our sample units in 1-2 weeks.  I apologize if my words confused you.

We are in mass production for 1200T miners.

Thank you for the clarification SeekSilence.
What are your thoughts on inviting one or two of these forum members to conduct an onsite visit to your production facility in China?

That's a good suggestion. If someone has a plan to go to China or has an agent in China and also a trustful member here, then feel free to contact us for an arrangement for visiting.

SockMunkee

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:41:21 PM

Hi,

Is shipping included with the price of the miner?
seeksilence

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:40:48 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 04:54:48 PM by seeksilence

Hi,

Is shipping included with the price of the miner?

The price is dropped. For all purchase inquiries please send email to sales@jtminer.com or drop a message to skyfromwell.

deputamadre

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:44:52 PM

I'm not a well-known forum member but I am an American located in China.  I live in Shanghai.  Is the factory or Shenzhen or Nantong?  I'm willing to visit.
skyfromwell (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:23:11 PM

I'm not a well-known forum member but I am an American located in China.  I live in Shanghai.  Is the factory or Shenzhen or Nantong?  I'm willing to visit.

Factory is in Shenzhen. Company is in Shanghai. We can arrange you to show the mining facility. That is near by.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: