Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀Freldo Official Airdrop worth $170,000 <SoftCap Already Reached>🚀💥🚀  (Read 2740 times)
richadvisor (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

Welcome to Freldo – A Global and decentralized ecosystem linking service providers and customers, based on blockchain technology and smart contracts! It is a business social network to search for experts in your city.

Freldo is conducing an airdrop campaign in association with www.betaico.com to spread the awareness about its upcoming ICO.

Airdrop Details

• Freldo will distribute up to 2,000,000 FRECN in this round of airdrop campaign.
  • The total value of airdrop is $170,000 at ICO price.
  • Freldo will distribute 200 FRECN to each eligible participant.
  • Airdrop is limited to 10,000 partcipants only.
  • Airdrop tokens will be distributed within 4 weeks after successful completion of ICO.

How to Participate?

• Go to Freldo Airdrop Page and fill in your details.
  • Tell us in this thread in minimum 50 characters why you like Freldo. Top 3 innovative comments will receive 1 ETH each!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richadvisor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

We have a bounty campaign also running...

Please participate:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4577570
richadvisor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

Each valid participant will get coins worth $17  Smiley Smiley
richadvisor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

Status will be pending till we verify your tasks..  Smiley
richadvisor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

And you need not worry about it...our team will verify and confirm your status
richadvisor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

kavinmer587

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

Great project with a great perspective, which is not stop to impress! Great team with good products, knows the business! It is with great pleasure want to present this company! I am confident that this project will take a leading place among the market ! Hurry to invest in purposeful company with a strong team !!! I Love You
richadvisor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

Great project with a great perspective, which is not stop to impress! Great team with good products, knows the business! It is with great pleasure want to present this company! I am confident that this project will take a leading place among the market ! Hurry to invest in purposeful company with a strong team !!! I Love You

Great Feedback and thank you for your kind comment.

It will help us keep motivated Smiley
KiyuJebot

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

Previously congratulations on the success of achieving softcap.
After I read your whitepaper, I just understood some important points in it. Some of the things I like about the Freldo project are:
- Freldo not a new project. They have been in business for 2 years (very exciting).
- I like idea and implementation for helping the smaller businesses.
- Your website is very good and detailed every function. I'm sure Freldo has a great and experienced team in its field.
- The last, I really like Freldo project and I am very sure this project will be successful.
Goodluck for dev and team.
richadvisor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

Can i participate in both Airdrop and bounty program ?

Of course you can.... Smiley

Here is the link to bounty thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4577570
richadvisor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

Previously congratulations on the success of achieving softcap.
After I read your whitepaper, I just understood some important points in it. Some of the things I like about the Freldo project are:
- Freldo not a new project. They have been in business for 2 years (very exciting).
- I like idea and implementation for helping the smaller businesses.
- Your website is very good and detailed every function. I'm sure Freldo has a great and experienced team in its field.
- The last, I really like Freldo project and I am very sure this project will be successful.
Goodluck for dev and team.

Thank you for the great comment Smiley

We really appreciate it. Please spread the word..
richadvisor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

Remember to check our whitepaper :

https://ico.freldo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/WP-Freldo.pdf
builuongcaoson

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

Some things I like about this project are:
1- I think this project is a big step in business, which I really like, the project uses new technology to help small and medium enterprises.
2- A great project and has been active for 2 years, it is interesting, this shows that your team has enough experience to lead it!
3- You have achieved the softcap, I congratulate it.
4- Your team, I think they have not had enough experience in ico and blockchain, but they have experience in IT development, creativity, responsibility, that is essential! Có một tốt nhất là một của những phím thành công. Investors tend to research each team member and more ICO-experienced members are an added value.
5- I tried to register at https://freldo.com/ to see if something went wrong, although it was not working but I found that the web page load speed was not stable. Well, I think you should fix it soon!
This is what I see about your project, however you should not be happy about that, I have a saying to give you, it is "The criticism that makes me successful!" I will support you, and again, I wish your project and team success in the future.
hoangvuthach

Merit: 7

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

I joined the airdrop and it is pending. The video bonus program has not been approved yet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Mp8VnzqJNgi4IhHnDMyfamLJ7r3Wy2_I1wwi0-2z_5s/edit#gid=1530705930
pipizhutou

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

The technique that Freldo gave in the airdrop really impressed me. Why? This is because the airdrop will be shared 4 weeks after the ICO and limited to 10,000 people. But here I see the Freldo Website which I think is still so simple, so it doesn't attract the attention of many people, even though it has an impressive price target for 5000 FRECN = 1 ETH. I hope Freldo can make the website look even more interesting. thanks.
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

Airdrop page is Service Unavailable

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
Gugakid

Activity: 1638

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

The search engine of service providers and customers in Blockchain is the one thing that we lacked in the modern world. The idea is really perfect. I think in the future this consafe will be in demand.
Stremlenie

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Freldo successfully works for 2 years and continues to improve the platform, making it more user-friendly. Froldo ICO is one of the successful stages. When you invest in a project, you can be sure that your promise will be used to develop a real business that already exists. Remember that Freldo has many opportunities!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     COVEX  |  One Stop Trading Platform      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|  |  |  |  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |  |  |  |
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook     ██  PRE-ICO: MAY 12TH  ██     Twitter  Reddit  Medium
rafaelyarulin

Activity: 545

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

#Freldo is a fight for:
1. High quality of services provided
2. Adequate price determination policy
3. Successful marketing solutions
4. Advertise your services without intermediaries, saving both time and money
5. Leave the information necessary for the small enterprise directly to the target audience
6. Solve the serious problems that have accumulated recently in the field of
Internet marketing (biased customer feedback, distrust, inauthentic information
about services, etc.)
7. Simplify the order and payment system for the work done
These and other factors open up new prospects for the development of small and medium-sized businesses.
jonathan163

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:15:08 AM

Freldo – is working business social network which unites business owners and their customers. Freldo is operating for 2 years. Once our platform was launched, we proceed to improve it and make it more convenient for our users.

Freldo provides great opportunities for its users:
-Search for new contacts for communication and business
-Develop and expand business
-Effective marketing with minimal investment
-Additional ways to earn money
-Access anywhere in the world

This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected. I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, I wish to the project of explosive growth!
Rishmi1993

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:24:50 AM

I carefully read the whitepaper of FRELDO and i Found those,

Transparency: All participants in the communication on the network should understand how ratings are presented

Legitimacy: Only the real customers will be able to influence the ranking in the rating table of the entrepreneur

Integrity: Developers of Freldo intend to not only significantly hamper, but also completely eliminate the possibility of
manipulation in this issue

Confidentiality: The data of the participants who make the assessments are not disclosed

Because of Those things i like FRELDO..
Luxdi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

Freldo is one of the best innovative projects. Here is: - Comprehensive search system
- automatic application submission
- reliable payment system
- online chat platform and other useful functions to aid your business development.
I advise you to pay attention to this project, it is unique and creative.
joker79

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

There are a lot of social netrworks now. Freldo in interesting, cause they have idea of the project.
It's like a restaurant. You can find a lot, but the best ones have their own sauce, or dish, which will be remembered by you.

So, this social network, Freldo, has IDEA, how to interest people, it's about business, it's about new clients. Of course, at first sight, you can think that it's only for business owner, but here you can find new relationships as business-client, business-business, share experience eth.

So, I believe in this idea, and I think Freldo will go to success.
Gonanni

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

Freldo is impressive in its idea - business social network to search for experts in your city. I think this project is maybe very profitable in the future. From my point of view the market is really need such projects like this one. I want to give a thanks to all team for the creative idea that has attracted many people from different countries.

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
Sanny16

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

By investing in the project, everyone can be sure that they are investing in the development of a real business that is already actively working. At any time, the investor can get acquainted with the work of the network, check and test.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

The method that Freldo gave in the airdrop extremely awed me. Why? This is on account of the airdrop will be shared a month after the ICO and constrained to 10,000 individuals. Be that as it may, here I see the Freldo Website which I believe is still so basic, so it doesn't pull in the consideration of numerous individuals, despite the fact that it has an amazing value focus for 5000 FRECN = 1 ETH. I trust Freldo can influence the site to look considerably all more intriguing
Gucy Alaet

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

I was surprised and liked this project because unlike the others, it is a great potential to help their own small businesses start a business by investing in this project, everyone can be sure that they are investing in active businesses. Every time, investors can get acquainted with network work, check and test every investment
Freldo works and develops for 2 years and will continue to work, because the team that handles this project is very serious and intelligent. This project is quite minimalist, but very practical and I found a lot of interesting information after visiting and studying this site Smiley
calonsultanbro

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

FreldoApp is a unique modern product with high performance and multi platform solutions for hybrid applications. It uses HybridApp technology, compatible with both MobileApp and Mobile Website
The advantage of a mobile application before the usual web version of Freldo is also the ability to more easily and efficiently use hardware devices the mobile application of the Freldo network not only does not narrow, but it in fact expands the possibilities for users Launching FreldoApp will significantly increase the popularity of the network and increase the efficiency of its use for both small businesses and ordinary consumers. 10
MichaelBeek

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

Hey guys!
Looks like a good project to me. This is because the idea is not on the current market yet! One of the key points what I like is thats its a marketplace where you can do your bussiness that is safe! Also the fact that they are a existing platform is very trustworthy. I wish this team much succes.
I hope I have the luck to win this ETH prize 😊

Michael B
erjanite

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

After reading the whitepaper, I have no doubt that the Freldo company is primarily concerned with society. Not that he doesn’t have the technical side, but the gradual progress towards it is very think . They discuss their strategies, and how they can improve and provide the necessary tactical benefits to the community. The road map looks strong and achievable.  Just look at the 12th section, They talk about how they are different and that they are building their business on the principles of general availability for their business and customers. Not only that, They are already in this business for 2 years. They focus on small businessess as they are overlooked and I am heavily encouraged to open up a business.
maiphuong9005

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

Friendship, love and money are very important things, I like the idea of ​​the project in the world is increasingly flat and progress in terms of technology. Humans need affection. A good idea like a simple interface of this site, it creates user-friendliness.Also blockchain connection is a great thing
HaiNguyen9989

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

This is a good opportunity for the investors, The things i like at Freldo is  This project has 2 years old so we can see that the experience of the Freldo's team is indisputable.
One more thing i like of this project that the Website designed very professional. I have a good feeling about this project, i surely this project will be successful
poochmcmuff

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

Freldo, The Crypto for Small Business <3 Cheesy

I'm blown away, the Freldo team perfectly outlines the divide that separates small businesses and their clientelle, and builds a bridge between the two. They understand perfectly the profound effect that small businesses have on our economy AND quality of life. We need them to live. The team exhibits a thorough knowledge of business structure, and they make sure to emphasize how essential the growth of our small business sector has become. They also understand how centralized systems have created a divide between small business owners and their customers, and how to fix this divide.

Now, more than ever, small businesses need blockchain solutions and distributed ledger technology to decentralize their commerce, and take back control of their FULL MARKET SHARE. Advertising is currently the largest hurdle for small businesses to overcome and blockchain incentive systems/token economics are the solution to their troubles. Startups must spend too much money to get their business moving at first. Token economics creates an entirely new environment of competition, where each company token has their own perks and merit of buying. Coupon functions will be replaced by tokens and Freldo understands this.

Freldo brilliantly lays out the disconnect between small businesses and their customers - they must engage with one another. We know that businesses advertise using social media channels, but this information is too scattered and will get lost in the noise. The FRELDO social network will eliminate this divide in communication, by providing incentives for customers to engage with local businesses. This is huge, as no other customer engagement tool before has benefited both business owner and customer. The platform will also allow businesses to quickly compare themselves with the rest of the market, adjusting prices and fitting to the market effortlessly. This also allows customers to find the best price for their money, instantly. A true free market platform.

I also feel that this will be the easiest blockchain project to pitch to business owners and would-be investors, by far. Businesses all over Canada and the U.S will flock to use this new platform, followed by the rest of the world. Freldo recognized that owners of small businesses are constantly looking for the next incentive system to jump on and promote their idea.

This is why I feel that this is easily the best blockchain project to invest in right now, because Freldo truly saves business from centralized social media platforms, to decentralized free market competition. Best of luck to the team because their work looks amazing so far.
supertalker

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

Freldo with success works for two years and continues to enhance the platform, making it a lot of easy. Froldo ICO is one in all the booming stages. after you invest in a very project, you'll take care that your promise are going to be wont to develop a true business that already exists. bear in mind that Freldo has several opportunities!
I would like to continue my support to this project.
mtalgcmag

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

I like Freldo because:
1. The project has many new and appropriate people to approach.
2. Teams of the project always work effectively to bring confidence to customers and investors.
3. I believe the project will be successful soon.
Awaludin noer07

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

Great project, with a very easy to understand purpose and very detailed with a simple idea I hope this Project will be successful,
Kemeja kotak

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

This is a very good project with a clear purpose and a very interesting idea and explained in detail, I hope it will be profitable for the future and this project will be successful
restubudianto23

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

I see a good potential on this project, I am confident that the company has a great future and great prospects, I believe in the people behind this, they are all expert and professionals and have strong community. i believe that  this project will succeed and they will make huge money to their investors! This project will change the blockchain industry
irarosha1992

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

I think this project is a big step in business Industry, which I really like, the project uses new technology to help small and medium enterprises. A great project and has been active for 2 years, it is interesting, this shows that your team has enough experience to lead it. Your team have experience in IT development, creativity, responsibility, that is essential!. Investors tend to research each team member and more CO-experienced members are an added value. I wish your project and team success in the future.

Traivies

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:25:07 AM

-I think this is a project that inspires a lot of people.
-This project is also innovative and able to provide interesting ideas.
-they are looking for experts in their fields just to give the best for this project I think there is no reason to reject this project because it is very feasible and I am sure it will be an inspiring project.
endles123

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:39:07 AM

This is a good platform  Cool
The company has developed a new social network called Freldo
Its uniqueness lies in the fact that from the very beginning it was created as a free public place, where small businesses and their customers – who are close friends and acquaintances – could communicate. At the same time, Freldo has become an example of successful implementation of new technologies in the interests of small and medium business development.

The developers of Freldo have set themselves the goal of eliminating all the major problems that small business today faces in the online space.
loyalman1976

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

Freldo project as a decentralized ecosystem based on the technology of blockchain and smart contracts will be a successful implementation to bring the network to a new level.
It aims at connecting small business providers and their customers on one convenient platform which provides additional ways to earn money with minimum investment and looking for contacts all over the world to buy items and services with minimal prices.
It seems to be a promising project.
raji1995naya

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

Sounds like a plan. You know what I mean?
First of all My heartiest congratulations on the achievement of the soft cap on the Freldo Project!
According to the white paper, some important points deluxe about this project are ;
-Huge footstep in joining hands with the small and medium stake entrepreneurs
-Active implementation over past two years show your spirit
- High experience in IT field creative minds and the responsibilities.
This is going to be a revolution of the industry!
I wish you a great success & good luck for minimizing all the small mistake proving that the criticism paved for the success.
soczkij1999

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

I have been working with crypto currency for quite some time. And I know how to distinguish bad projects from good ones. And I realized that you have a good project. I analyzed the site, the team and your activities. I am sure that your activity will enrich investors. You are real professionals!

https://contractium.io/register/XXXXX
ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP
⚡ Join Contractium NOW! ⚡
zelenyj.beret

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

Hello! You have an excellent project. It is aimed at helping people and combines the technology of blockbuster and the traditional traditional market. Such projects always attract attention. You have done a lot of work and it causes respect. Good luck!
kobrazmej

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

You have the best project I've seen in recent months. You have a good idea and a strong team. In addition, you are attentive to the community and are good at marketing. And the community responds well to you. Your project is waiting for success!
fkollins07

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

I have been watching your project for a long time. And I can say only good about your activity. I really like your idea - you use blockchain and crypto currency for the benefit of people. In addition, you have an excellent team that perfectly implements the road map. I am sure that you will successfully fulfill all your plans.
blackboroda

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

Hello! Your strong project has many positive points. The professionalism of your team, the combination of new technologies with the traditional market, openness to the community and investors - all this ensures success for Freldo. Your project will unleash a significant part of the crypto currency market and will actively develop, there is no doubt about it
kovboymalboro

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

This wonderful project with a strong idea and a professional team draws attention. There is no doubt that this is not a skam. In addition, the way the project develops suggests that it will be financially successful. It is necessary to invest money in it!
annaobs

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:17:41 PM

Freldo is an outstanding and very strong project. Why do I think so:

1. Freldo is primarily engaged in society.
2. The road map looks strong and achievable.
3. A good idea as a simple interface
4. This project exists for 2 years already. This is not a one-day project
5. The interface of sites and applications, as well as marketing developed very professionally.
romanleonov

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

Your outstanding project will be successful. I realized this after studying the site, white paper and community views. The very idea of the project seems very attractive. A strong team, professionally designed website, skillful marketing - all this will allow Freldo to send the community to the moon =)
ibruzb

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

A great project with a good idea and good implementation. The project team deserves a sea of respect. The professionalism of the team will provide the project with a significant part of the crypto currency market
lina988

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

I really like this project. I think that the strong idea and professionalism of the team will have an excellent effect. All signs indicate that this project is financially successful.
katena12

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

The project of Freldo has many strengths. Well-done site, competently written white paper and road map, community support. It can be seen that the project team is very professional. This inspires respect and faith in the project.
larina92

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:00:46 AM

Your magnificent impressive project supports my belief in crypto currency. Now there are a lot of scammers. there are also a lot of projects, the tokens of which are falling in price right after they enter the market, and they do not rise any more. However, Freludo is not like that. His very interesting idea attracts the attention of the community very much, and the professionalism of the team makes it possible to realize a great potential. this is one of the best projects lately.
alisa22

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:26:35 AM

Hello! I want to express my respect to the development team. Your project combines an outstanding idea and excellent quality of performance. You are the real master of your craft, guys!
meri77

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:33:00 AM

Freldo - very strong project, focused on development of technology of blockchain and the help to people. The idea itself is built in such a way that the benefits of the project are obvious. The openness of the project, the professionalism of the team and the orientation towards the community also speak in favor of the project. Excellent work, friends!
kirill944

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:00:12 AM

Freludo is one of the best projects I've worked with. I recently engaged in crypto currency, but immediately realized that this project will be financially successful. The professionalism of the team is clearly visible - in writing texts, in connection with the community, in developing ideas, etc. I wish the Freludo team good luck in all endeavors!
xenomoph1

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:13:02 AM

You have a very strong, outstanding project.
I can distinguish such strengths as:

1. High quality of services provided
2. Reasonable price policy
3. Successful marketing
4. An interesting idea and worthy implementation
5. High level of team work
jackkusto92

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

You have an excellent project with a lot of advantages.
Among other things, I can distinguish well-thought-out marketing, successfully written white paper, professionally designed website. But this is not the main thing. The main thing is the very idea of the project, which combines the combination of a crypto currency and a traditional market. Freldo is a breakthrough in the world of crypto currencies!
romandiogen89

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

Freldo is an outstanding project. I think one of the top. He has a lot of strengths. I would recommend that investors buy the project's tokens. I'm sure they will give a lot of growth.
rafaelsanti

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

Hey. Great project!
I carefully read the technical document FRELDO, and I found many positive points.

1. Confidentiality: data of participants who make estimates are not disclosed
2. Transparency. All communication participants in the network should understand how the ratings are presented
3. Integrity: the developers of Freldo intend not only to significantly complicate, but also completely eliminate the possibility
manipulation in this matter
FRELDO is a great project!
fernandesmanuel

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

This project produces a great and positive impression. The structure is built in such a way that Freludo promises to be open to users. This is always a big plus. In addition, strong and professional team solutions ensure a wide audience coverage. Great project!
nominativ17

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

Great project. A very strong team, an interesting idea, a transparent network, high technologies and help to people. I believe this project will occupy most of the market. It likes me very much. Good luck to you!
tandisepp

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:19:57 PM

Your amazing project pleases with a beautiful office, excellent attitude to the community, a magnificent idea and many other positive moments. Soon the whole world will start talking about your project!
morkovkin

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

Your outstanding project amazes, pleases and draws attention to itself. Thank you for what you are! Investors should invest in your project, because the token will cost a lot!
iroegbulamp

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

Freldo is really an out of the box innovative project, which is evident your service package that involves confidentiality as well as transparency and airdrop strategy.
pushkin888

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

The project of Freldo stands out from the total. Strengths of the project:
- Well-designed thoughtful social network
- Connecting the technology of crypto currencies and the traditional market, which provides sympathy and support to the community, and also makes the mission of the project more noble
- Strong team
- perfectly designed to the smallest detail
genatih

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

This magnificent innovative project is very well developed. the professional team works surprisingly well. there is no doubt that the team will fulfill all the tasks set and will soon please us with an exit to the top exchanges.
alamgiraurangzeb

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:11:36 PM

Hello! You have a very cool project. The team tried very hard. I can tell a little about the advantages of the project. I believe that the creation of social networks based on blockchain technology positively affects both the development of technology and the attitude of people to the entire crypto currency. For projects like Freldo, the future!
VadimDRD

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:17:20 PM

This is a very strong project. The team invested a lot of power, and we see a return - an innovative network that attracts the attention of the crypto monetary community. This work will bring considerable to investors, the entire community, and the whole of humanity in the future.
AdmiralNelson

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

Immediately we see great potential in this project. There is no doubt that the company has a great future and great prospects. The people behind this are real experts and professionals in their field. In addition, the project has strong community support. I believe that this project will be successful. This project will change the industry of the block chain
AmenemhetII

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

Great project with a strong idea. I'm always happy with projects that do something on the basis of the block chain that helps society. Such projects deserve special attention and respect. In addition, it provides the price of the token. I really like Freldo
IrinaAare

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

I'm glad to see such a good project. In our time, a lot of weak projects and just scammers. And this project is given out of the total number. The excellent idea and hard work of the team of experts makes it possible to create a project that surpasses everything else. I'm sure the project's token will be very expensive, and the company's turnover will be large.
AnnaKomnin

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

Freldo impresses with its idea. The creation of a social network to search for experts is an ambitious but very useful project for society.
The market really needs projects like this. I express my respect to the team for their creative ideas and hard work!
owned1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

I just want to say that I took part in many bounty campaigns , but  Freldo - is one of the best campaigns ive ever seen. I would like to praise you for the work done and also list all your main advantages:

1.Reward in tokens. Its very simple for hunters to see how many tokens they will get for each campaign. I think its very good decision to make this Wink
2.Awesome bounty manager.I had questions about bounty, wrote to him and he answered me rapidly . I think its the most important thing in bounty campaigns - communication with community.
3.Fast spreadsheet updates. Wooow , its very important thing in bounty campaigns. I always leave from campaign where spreadsheet don't update 2-3 weeks. I just want to say that i always see my tokens filled in spreadsheet and im calm that i will recieve all my tokens.

Wish u good luck in all future undertakings Cool
sanek59

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

To me, the freldo project resembles a bit NEM \ XEM. Only I came out of it early, in 2014, after visiting a stakeholder and making a profit for myself at that moment. I would know that there everything will turn around and there will be some supernodes .. but at that time I did not have enough experience, as they say)) I will also enter the project, but a little later. I want to master new technologies, test and be part of the community.
BraxtonR

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

That project gets me willing to team up with developers and desire all to be great. Very promising platform, perfectly made whitepaper and roadmap. Unconventional and inventive. Probably the leading profitable platform nowadays! And remember: FRELDO - First Reliable Excellent Leading Dream Offer
echozzi

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

The challenges for small businesses in advertising cannot be over emphasized. A business that has trust embedded in it will grow in strength.

Freldo's opinion to help small businesses globally in advertising, using its funtional business social network, is really comforting and promising.
Indeed this project will help prospective clients find services and details with ease.

It is satisfactory conclusively, because the benefit is mutual i.e. both business and client.
joecolern

Activity: 645

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:00:01 PM

I learnt that Freldo is a cutting edge platform with the plan that helps to bring the network to a new level and how the creators of Freldo plan to implement blockchain-technology, engaging experienced professionals in this area.
With this effort this will establish a direct communication between the seller and the buyer, excluding any interference or influence of intermediaries.
I as well learnt that the idea of creating a network is to unite representatives of small business and their customers on one platform and provide them with a convenient and functional on-line platform for cooperation. That makes Freldo a groundbreaking technology in the pool of its rivals which makes me fully support the project.
BitHodlerDog

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

Do I have to update all the details here regularly?

Hostgames is also running bounty program. You can also take part. 1 host token = 1 USD. Join their TG group for more details. Telegram ID- @hostgames
poochmcmuff

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:44:08 AM

Giving this a bump, does the airdrop end when the bountysquad page reaches 10,000 participants?
Dinchik

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

I was very interested in the project Freldo, because it has a good product with an interesting idea!!!
 With him will be develop business much easier. This modern platform is based on a block chain that unites specialists and helps to speed and simplify cooperation between customers and service providers.
nbadolBT

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

JOIN#AIRDROP

Freldo is an extraordinary informal organization made as a down to earth answer for the regular issues of normal individuals

Freldo is awesome ICO for both exemplary and crypto installment and helps the private company.

This is a superb venture with a group that is accessible constantly to take care, all things considered, an incredible group

I have gone over such a significant number of ICOs, however, haven't seen any that has so much prospect and guarantee like the Freldo venture. it is one I firmly accept will be an enormous achievement
nbadolBT

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

Week 26/08 - 01/09     
"Twitter" of Bounty Campaign   
Your number in Spreadsheet: 969     
Link to your BitcoinTalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1772105     
Link to your Telegram profile: https://t.me/nbadolTG
Link to your profile on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nbadol

Links to your Retweets:
1. https://twitter.com/nbadol/status/1034131525766279169
2. https://twitter.com/nbadol/status/1034516819481001984
3. https://twitter.com/nbadol/status/1035831427793739777
4. https://twitter.com/nbadol/status/1035831461658517504
5.  https://twitter.com/nbadol/status/1035831494474780672

Links to your Tweets:
1. https://twitter.com/nbadol/status/1034133921288478720
2.  https://twitter.com/nbadol/status/1035836921048576000
==============================================================

Week 26/08 - 01/09                 
"Facebook" of Bounty Campaign   
Your number in Spreadsheet: 842     
Link to your BitcoinTalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1772105     
Link to your Telegram profile: https://t.me/nbadolTG   
Link to your profile on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JubokRaj

Links to your posts:
1. https://www.facebook.com/JubokRaj/posts/1899444820135971?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARBoFmj7HrRbXow2_Ql9idoE-Bw1MecpUnrz0Q86jToOM4YY4pyuJbiCW3gqFbLsmsS_n7V7NxBGqIR29gMPJlntlU6d0ZWwidM6-aBIhpQhR9l7UFwk5VwUCVNzNt_oP49C3EE&__tn__=-R
2. https://www.facebook.com/JubokRaj/posts/1904925812921205?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARADEkeG1RBGO48vQi3XGbjHyZvm99jnc1jTXeXBRfECKwq-BvhrTvQv6ntXtvEs6idGyulEcvnCJcKtU_GuPMYscOAdpG8w8C_AF63egqIE3rKxigOLmMZ_GLMT3Y_A_5vrSGlG_1effwxFFU_0h_7Dc81EOLzO8WT6exmOwX9YLzzPel6l6A&__tn__=-R

Links to your Reposts:   
1. https://www.facebook.com/JubokRaj/posts/1899429643470822?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDkY95Wig-2mhigNL3LYVfY_ZRzrW4S8asXhh8OjBDSzYlt36qPRKqAFE46_saOVezHxqn_bYD5sVlW26sdXFZzwm9KnnH_yYTkdKAv3paYsDJbHvj7Ny-Qhakf87bBAMJFYOY&__tn__=-R
2. https://www.facebook.com/JubokRaj/posts/1900754196671700?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARC2ObGtOvVSPJFXOUu9nbOZAwCcvZMUNRe3K9YTwAkBbyLATy7ovCwrPl-g_lkgwjrcZL2ZNW4pmbgeBXYNMcF_AJNIAn43chlynTOHEa2u03PCt2Q-7vmnY12bPSi-3uzKfcY&__tn__=-R
3. https://www.facebook.com/JubokRaj/posts/1904921019588351?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARBcX79yFrZrGXjk3hpQoNEjNCB29zwtmne0lS3sGsZPeE_X3UJG8VtFNP7iP5iKsf67FNf1avXrWck-KIGYeWLofcW2OaJxJjBpui6hg3O3TwWcuTVkLcEFmgL82Q4CpPA6YnwMgGOhq1qS8Cnf4ztJEZalmgISHTOFWLIVZdiI89sndq7SWQ&__tn__=-R
4. https://www.facebook.com/JubokRaj/posts/1904920819588371?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARB9znvik315_ysO8N4yikalhciNmXOaOs66xCiMYCgRZNPyMnRv0mhfzMiKgdOAVLwNUVLL4-6T8MJbaMOuk-2MuCgDIYVLVmP66rzrIbXb5Ce300GQdfSnn5X3le9U12RXpuRqumCyfO6z4TlXH3xkuhAIPmbu-LUAW41dmM0PCB58WwW-2w&__tn__=-R
5. https://www.facebook.com/JubokRaj/posts/1904920819588371?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCdwSNQdWEzU0EaSU81-dZnQSd0DKioPbYM6hNmdQ20dGWAkSu9Jy6affezu93L_JBJoZHsEJHeyLhiLF2misRAkZHeMeE7-0ovUWTwGsWMz4yYCgxkObk1OUqZ1F3b3r-M8KFQqCayfhj30hrASBRcVBDKd2VPK-o11KAU_f8XQ_CThA6hyQ&__tn__=-R
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:22:36 AM

I like the concept of social media for business. it's a best thing ever to promote every business in the world within second.
This is a something new for crypto to have social media like facebook or twitter. they have a new regulation about crypto and it's a bad news for us but now we have Freldo and it is a best solutions for us.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

FRELDO : Unleash the Power of Service Market.
Freldo – is working business social network which unites business owners and their customers.The company has developed a new social network called Freldo. The idea behind creating this new network was to connect representatives of small businesses and their customers on one platform while providing them with a convenient and functional online platform.I believe that project.Do not miss the opportunity to join this great project
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: