Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀Freldo Official Airdrop worth $170,000 <SoftCap Already Reached>🚀💥🚀  (Read 2740 times)
Rishmi1993

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:24:50 AM

I carefully read the whitepaper of FRELDO and i Found those,

Transparency: All participants in the communication on the network should understand how ratings are presented

Legitimacy: Only the real customers will be able to influence the ranking in the rating table of the entrepreneur

Integrity: Developers of Freldo intend to not only significantly hamper, but also completely eliminate the possibility of
manipulation in this issue

Confidentiality: The data of the participants who make the assessments are not disclosed

Because of Those things i like FRELDO..
Luxdi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

Freldo is one of the best innovative projects. Here is: - Comprehensive search system
- automatic application submission
- reliable payment system
- online chat platform and other useful functions to aid your business development.
I advise you to pay attention to this project, it is unique and creative.
joker79

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

There are a lot of social netrworks now. Freldo in interesting, cause they have idea of the project.
It's like a restaurant. You can find a lot, but the best ones have their own sauce, or dish, which will be remembered by you.

So, this social network, Freldo, has IDEA, how to interest people, it's about business, it's about new clients. Of course, at first sight, you can think that it's only for business owner, but here you can find new relationships as business-client, business-business, share experience eth.

So, I believe in this idea, and I think Freldo will go to success.
Gonanni

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

Freldo is impressive in its idea - business social network to search for experts in your city. I think this project is maybe very profitable in the future. From my point of view the market is really need such projects like this one. I want to give a thanks to all team for the creative idea that has attracted many people from different countries.

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
Sanny16

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

By investing in the project, everyone can be sure that they are investing in the development of a real business that is already actively working. At any time, the investor can get acquainted with the work of the network, check and test.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

The method that Freldo gave in the airdrop extremely awed me. Why? This is on account of the airdrop will be shared a month after the ICO and constrained to 10,000 individuals. Be that as it may, here I see the Freldo Website which I believe is still so basic, so it doesn't pull in the consideration of numerous individuals, despite the fact that it has an amazing value focus for 5000 FRECN = 1 ETH. I trust Freldo can influence the site to look considerably all more intriguing
Gucy Alaet

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

I was surprised and liked this project because unlike the others, it is a great potential to help their own small businesses start a business by investing in this project, everyone can be sure that they are investing in active businesses. Every time, investors can get acquainted with network work, check and test every investment
Freldo works and develops for 2 years and will continue to work, because the team that handles this project is very serious and intelligent. This project is quite minimalist, but very practical and I found a lot of interesting information after visiting and studying this site Smiley
calonsultanbro

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

FreldoApp is a unique modern product with high performance and multi platform solutions for hybrid applications. It uses HybridApp technology, compatible with both MobileApp and Mobile Website
The advantage of a mobile application before the usual web version of Freldo is also the ability to more easily and efficiently use hardware devices the mobile application of the Freldo network not only does not narrow, but it in fact expands the possibilities for users Launching FreldoApp will significantly increase the popularity of the network and increase the efficiency of its use for both small businesses and ordinary consumers. 10
MichaelBeek

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

Hey guys!
Looks like a good project to me. This is because the idea is not on the current market yet! One of the key points what I like is thats its a marketplace where you can do your bussiness that is safe! Also the fact that they are a existing platform is very trustworthy. I wish this team much succes.
I hope I have the luck to win this ETH prize 😊

Michael B
erjanite

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

After reading the whitepaper, I have no doubt that the Freldo company is primarily concerned with society. Not that he doesn’t have the technical side, but the gradual progress towards it is very think . They discuss their strategies, and how they can improve and provide the necessary tactical benefits to the community. The road map looks strong and achievable.  Just look at the 12th section, They talk about how they are different and that they are building their business on the principles of general availability for their business and customers. Not only that, They are already in this business for 2 years. They focus on small businessess as they are overlooked and I am heavily encouraged to open up a business.
maiphuong9005

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

Friendship, love and money are very important things, I like the idea of ​​the project in the world is increasingly flat and progress in terms of technology. Humans need affection. A good idea like a simple interface of this site, it creates user-friendliness.Also blockchain connection is a great thing
HaiNguyen9989

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

This is a good opportunity for the investors, The things i like at Freldo is  This project has 2 years old so we can see that the experience of the Freldo's team is indisputable.
One more thing i like of this project that the Website designed very professional. I have a good feeling about this project, i surely this project will be successful
poochmcmuff

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

Freldo, The Crypto for Small Business <3 Cheesy

I'm blown away, the Freldo team perfectly outlines the divide that separates small businesses and their clientelle, and builds a bridge between the two. They understand perfectly the profound effect that small businesses have on our economy AND quality of life. We need them to live. The team exhibits a thorough knowledge of business structure, and they make sure to emphasize how essential the growth of our small business sector has become. They also understand how centralized systems have created a divide between small business owners and their customers, and how to fix this divide.

Now, more than ever, small businesses need blockchain solutions and distributed ledger technology to decentralize their commerce, and take back control of their FULL MARKET SHARE. Advertising is currently the largest hurdle for small businesses to overcome and blockchain incentive systems/token economics are the solution to their troubles. Startups must spend too much money to get their business moving at first. Token economics creates an entirely new environment of competition, where each company token has their own perks and merit of buying. Coupon functions will be replaced by tokens and Freldo understands this.

Freldo brilliantly lays out the disconnect between small businesses and their customers - they must engage with one another. We know that businesses advertise using social media channels, but this information is too scattered and will get lost in the noise. The FRELDO social network will eliminate this divide in communication, by providing incentives for customers to engage with local businesses. This is huge, as no other customer engagement tool before has benefited both business owner and customer. The platform will also allow businesses to quickly compare themselves with the rest of the market, adjusting prices and fitting to the market effortlessly. This also allows customers to find the best price for their money, instantly. A true free market platform.

I also feel that this will be the easiest blockchain project to pitch to business owners and would-be investors, by far. Businesses all over Canada and the U.S will flock to use this new platform, followed by the rest of the world. Freldo recognized that owners of small businesses are constantly looking for the next incentive system to jump on and promote their idea.

This is why I feel that this is easily the best blockchain project to invest in right now, because Freldo truly saves business from centralized social media platforms, to decentralized free market competition. Best of luck to the team because their work looks amazing so far.
supertalker

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

Freldo with success works for two years and continues to enhance the platform, making it a lot of easy. Froldo ICO is one in all the booming stages. after you invest in a very project, you'll take care that your promise are going to be wont to develop a true business that already exists. bear in mind that Freldo has several opportunities!
I would like to continue my support to this project.
mtalgcmag

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

I like Freldo because:
1. The project has many new and appropriate people to approach.
2. Teams of the project always work effectively to bring confidence to customers and investors.
3. I believe the project will be successful soon.
Awaludin noer07

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

Great project, with a very easy to understand purpose and very detailed with a simple idea I hope this Project will be successful,
Kemeja kotak

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

This is a very good project with a clear purpose and a very interesting idea and explained in detail, I hope it will be profitable for the future and this project will be successful
restubudianto23

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

I see a good potential on this project, I am confident that the company has a great future and great prospects, I believe in the people behind this, they are all expert and professionals and have strong community. i believe that  this project will succeed and they will make huge money to their investors! This project will change the blockchain industry
irarosha1992

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

I think this project is a big step in business Industry, which I really like, the project uses new technology to help small and medium enterprises. A great project and has been active for 2 years, it is interesting, this shows that your team has enough experience to lead it. Your team have experience in IT development, creativity, responsibility, that is essential!. Investors tend to research each team member and more CO-experienced members are an added value. I wish your project and team success in the future.

Traivies

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:25:07 AM

-I think this is a project that inspires a lot of people.
-This project is also innovative and able to provide interesting ideas.
-they are looking for experts in their fields just to give the best for this project I think there is no reason to reject this project because it is very feasible and I am sure it will be an inspiring project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: