Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earns token  (Read 833 times)
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:57:04 AM

In Bounty section, you can find many Bounty and Airdrop campaign. Join some great Bounty and Airdrop campaign and earn some fresh Token/Coin.
Lankabc

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

you should meet the term " bounty" if you never met it before. it is a free way to earn tokens . but choose the right now. not like before now it is hard to find good bounty campaigns.
lambomkini

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

There are many ways to earn a replacement coin. The easiest way is to buy ICO tokens directly. If you don't plan to invest, you can rely on the bounty mission!
ingly1998

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

There are many Airdrops or Bounty programs in BTT. Airdrops are good and easy to start,  many of them only have to join some tg channel and say something.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

As a newbie in crypto, you should study and research about blockchain, cryptocurrency, bitcoin,... first to understand about them then choose bounty or airdrop to do to earn free coins/tokens.

Why do I advise you to do research first? Because this market is very new and a hundred of trash coins/tokens were created every day. If your knowledge equal zero, then you can not know which has potential in the future, which is trash with no value. As a result, it wastes your time.

About selling crypto, you should follow telegram or twitter of the tokens/coins to update for the exchange listing news or you can find the tokens contract on etherdelta or folkdelta, there are 2 exchanges that listing the ERC-20 tokens earlier without fees.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

There are two ways in which you can earn tokens. First, you can do some bounties such as translation, promotion, signature campaign which are organized by the project team, you will be paid if you have fulfilled all the requirements. Second, you can take part in airdrop which is provided by some projects. Usually you are only required to fill in your wallet address and some simple information

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

I just new to this crypto and CIO stuff so can i ask how can i earn token when the project starts to sell token ??

You can get the tokens in different ways, there are bounty programs where you can participate and get the tokens. Another option is web pages with airdrops -
https://airdropking.io/
https://airdropalert.com/
Also twitter - https://twitter.com/cryptoairdrops
https://topicolist.com/airdrops/
https://coinairdrops.com/category/airdrop/
There is a lot of possibilities to get it. Here is just a fraction of what actually exists.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

Easily, You can buy tokens directly when ICO project is listed on exchange. Or You can join bounty campaign like facebook,twitter.
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

There are several ways to earn them.Buy for money is the easiest. then it comes to free tokens you can Hunt Airdrops,they are so easy but reward is less.If you have spare time you can hunt bounties,its little bit harder than airdrop hunting but rewards are more .

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
ingly1998

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:00:27 AM

Hey, There are many ways to earn Tokens in crypto. Airdrops are the easiest way to earn some types of tokens easily. If you want to earn a lot you can participate in bounty campaigns. and also you can find bounties from bountyhive.com
icobench.com
bountyguru.com
These are some bounty platforms. You can participate bounties from this platform and earn a lot of tokens from them. But you should beware of scams. Because there are a lot of scam bounty campaigns. First of all, you should sort out high-quality bounties. Get opinions from Crypto Legends to how to find a good quality Bounty.
this is helpful! thanks
Rashid pk

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

Join some great bounty campaign like Facebook, Twitter. I think this a good way to earn some token in crypto world.
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

You question is a little bit confusing, but you can get token by simply joining airdrops and bounties. You can you search about airdrops and bounties, You should effort if you want to join bounty programs. If you want to have a token without doing some efforts you can buy from their token sale Cheesy
cr0ssfa1th

Activity: 348
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

To buy tokens on ico - go to their site and choose a special tab. There everything will be described in detail.
Itzaman

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:25:05 AM

You need to join the Airdrop or Bounty program. After finishing the quest, the campaign will pay you a bonus in the wallet.
You can visit here to search: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Kellyrobinson86

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

I think depending on the ICO, you should follow to know the time or ask the ICO head directly.
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

through airdrop and ICO bounty you can earn. But not all of them are actully paying so depends on your luck.
kingsmith002

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

I just new to this crypto and CIO stuff so can i ask how can i earn token when the project starts to sell token ??

I think you has error in typing, You mean ICO not CIO? Am I right ? As i know you can buy it or you can join in campaign and all of your time and efforts will has a equivalent token.
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
Merited by lrvjvt (3)

There are usually only a few ways to get their tokens in the ICO phase!
1. Transaction (by purchasing from the token organizer or other person who owns the token)
2. Bounty mission (received by the organizer by completing the mission)
3. Participate in project construction (this requires you to have the ability to undertake tasks)
4. Private placement (this is the channel that developers reserve for investment in some keen projects)

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
tony_san

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

It's a very nice question , I like and enjoy here , Because I can earn lots of tokens in here . So , how to get that ? You can look forward to some airdrops in ANN threads . And some of these projects are very nice , I think you can try this .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
arafat222

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:34:28 PM

I think this is good platform to earn free token. But I think it depends on you how time you spend here.
You can join here many bounty campaign and signature campaign.
Airdrops are the easiest way to earn some types of tokens easily
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: