Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW ASIC PLATFORM - POWER EFFICIENT SUPER TH MINER LINE  (Read 799 times)
vm_mpn (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:07:30 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I'm proud to announce new line of ASIC miners in a final stage of agressive development - our engineers working 24/7 to provide you with the most advanced product available in a bitcoin mining space.

BS-1 unit offers unprecedented value of calculating power and energy efficiency... To be more specific BS-1 has a potential to produce lots of tera hashes per some time using minimal amount of power. I can only offer preliminary estimates but they do look promising, with our BS-1 prototype (actual unit picture below) consuming around 0 W/TH of power.

BS-2 unit offers identical to BS-1 unit specifications along with pleasing ergonomics, built in over-clocking module and advanced , more user friendly firmware interface (proof of the product below).

ATTENTION! First 100 orders will get special upgrade to further maximize your unit hashing power and energy efficiency!

Now, when you are familiar with our advanced product line I will answer a few frequently asked questions

1. Is it a scam?

Next question please!

2. Are you taking pre-orders?

Sure, why the hell not...

3. When are you planning to ship your first batch?

If everything goes according to plan (and what could possibly go wrong here) we are planning to start shipping limited 100m units in Q5 2140, second batch will follow shortly if you miss our first batch. So, there is no need to worry Smiley

4. Where is your office located in case I want to visit?

Our full address is 1st Magical Pl, Narnia, near the Dreamland region and we are in a process of moving our offices shortly so give as heads up first.

5. I can not find you on Google Maps. What's happening?

There are two possibilities: First, our address might be too new for GEO Satellite to find us. Second, you have not taken enough PCP to comprehend our current location.

6. How many units can I order?

As many as you like! Unlike other ASIC manufacturers we do not play favorites or have limited production capacity. As the matter of fact you will get special discount on order over 1000 units. Yes, we can afford it!!!

7. Will worldwide shipping be included in the price?

Ok, now you probably think we are made of money - unfortunately shipping charges will be separate since it's really expensive to ship from our current warehouse location.

8. Enough already - I'm convinced you are legit... Please take my money!

Very well, send everything you have to the following bitcoin address:

1HLAkVoAdxPDzX3Dh3uevt153CBP1LLcRW

DO HURRY! OUR ASICS ARE SELLING FAST !!!

If you have any additional questions do not hesitate to ask on this forum or PM me personally. I'm one very busy man these days but I will certainly find time to address your concerns (I can not imagine there are many) to the best of my ability.

vm_mpn (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:00:04 PM

What? No good? Bitcointalk ran out of suckers I guess

Ok... Will have to add SCRYPT ASIC unit and move this thread to LitecoinTalk... I'm sure I'll start taking orders by noon Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: