Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks]COIN Coinex.io they just removed all traces about there offer @ CS  (Read 2938 times)
thy (OP)

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:12:54 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 09:39:19 PM by thy

Coinex.io just spammed down the announcement section at cryptostocks and removed all tracks of what they said and promised in the contract and announcements there.

They even removed there webpage reference on cryptostocks, i dont understand why CS allow issuer to remove that as it's required to match there emailadress when they list a stock there. here is there full contract/listing from cryptostocks in case anyone needs it.

===============================================
"Ticker                       COIN
Name                         Coinex.IO, Payouts March 2
Listed on                    February 17, 2014 21:33
Owner                        info@coinex.io
Fee surcharge [%]        0.2%
Shares issued              50,000
Shares held publicly      1
Total dividends paid      0.0 BTC
Web page                   http://coinex.io
Security type              Shares
Rating                        White
Description:   

March 2, 2014 is our first payout; once every month from then after.

Coinex.IO is Seattle's electronic currency company, and our aim is to provide stable trade and investment opportunity in a volatile marketplace. We've supported our first round of mining payouts, and we are now focused on building out private user account access, market analytics, and an exchange for "shares" of hosted mining hardware.  Our hardware+net "shares" increase in value over time to combat the effects of inflation and other significant bearish influences.

If it has to do with electronic currency, we want to know about it and find innovative and profitable ways to monetize it and deliver that monetization strategy to our customers in a clean and user-friendly manner.

EXCHANGE - as soon as private user accounts come online (due March 01, 2014), we turn our attention to our new exchange. We will take CEX.IO's place and improve on their model where they failed by providing hardware+net shares that increase in power over time as hardware becomes less expensive and performs more efficiently. We will also excel where they did not by allowing other mining hosts to verify their hashing rates, availability, and reliability through our automated platform which will then allow mining hosts to rent their hashing power in a separate market within the same Coinex.IO platform; users will be able to easily choose whether to have their rented miner work through Coinex.IO's platform or select their own mining pool from a validated list for ease of use.

MINE - following hundreds of electronic currencies, we have a cluster of sharply aware servers that monitor fluctuations to the second -- or as often as exchange API's will allow. Our system makes informed trades automatically through the most profitable exchange and accounts for loss in transfer fees and elsewhere.

HOLDINGS - we follow more than 200 electronic currencies including several not yet listed on any exchange. Our most recent addition was Olympic Coin for which we now hold a stockpiled reserve. 5% of our efforts are dedicated to stockpiles of diversified electronic currencies.

AUTOTRADING - we maintain sophisticated bots capable of exchanging more than a hundred of the currencies the Coinex.IO platform follows. These bots watch the market day and night for trends, execute a series of proven pattern matching and risk analysis algorithms, and make informed trades that tend to add 19% to our bottom line.

FUTURE DISRUPTION - our platform will be opening up in April to provide a great deal of functionality set out in 9 total project phases. As of yet, we have arrived beyond the completion of Phase I. All phases introduce a new method of capitalizing on the electronic currency industry from within the ever expanding Coinex.IO platform.

On the day before this offering, we sold 35 hardware+net mining "shares" at $100 each. Round 2 hardware+net shares have just begun as our ongoing production offering and currently sell at a cost of $150 each. We opened sales for these "shares", closed Round 1 to future customers, and have already sold 5 Round 2 hardware+net "shares".

To make ongoing research and development possible in the science of field programmable gate arrays and application specific integrated circuits, which have already proven to be helpful in lowering our power costs, we use funds from customer purchases of hardware+net shares to buy into new eras of technology as a company.  Each time we work on the next phase of equipment and strategy, we seek to improve.  So far, we’ve added value every single time.  Our last purchase added 10% efficiency, lowered power consumption by 8%, and lowered our facility price per amp of power by 11%.

Our profit comes primarily from the minimum of 36% hardware+net shares we maintain for the company and do not sell.  We also make profit on passive fees charged for maintenance of the hardware owned by our customers.  After that, it comes from transaction fees that will be picked from hardware+net trading and other transactional services coming in phases that funds from this initial public offering will support.

We are in a highly competitive industry, but we’re the best at monetizing it. To face this condition, Coinex.IO is offering 10,000 of 50,000 dividend-yielding fee shares (ticker symbol COIN) at a price of 0.02 BTC per share during an initial offering scheduled to begin 17 February 2014. Coinex.IO fee shares will be offered and administered on the cryptostocks.com exchange. Each share represents 0.002% of all maintenance fees and mining revenue from company owned equipment (36% of total). For example, if Coinex.IO collects 10 BTC mining revenue from its own 36% of the mining operation and collects maintenance fees of 2 BTC, each share would receive 0.00024 BTC for combined profits from mining and maintenance fees. Therefore, if you were to own the total public shares (10,000), you would both earn 20% of the entire net revenue of the Coinex.IO-owned portion of the mining operation and 20% of all maintenance fees, and hold the value of those shares as an asset which can be sold back to the market. The first payout will be issued March 1, 2014; once every month from then after.

There will be a second offering of 10,000 shares which will be sold at a price of 0.2 BTC.
Only 20,000 shares are being offered, so be an early adopter and be sure to get your shares at the 0.02 BTC rate.

You can follow Coinex.IO on Twitter at https://twitter.com/coinexio for the latest news.

As a potential investor it is wise to consult with a financial advisor."
=========================================================================

This is what they wrote here on bitcointalk in case they intend to remove that to.
=========================================================================

"Good Morning,

I appreciate your constructive feedback.  I wrote the most recent post, and our marketing partner posted the initial one opening this thread.

It seems that while you have a small portion of constructive criticism in your posts, they are filled with a majority of harshly-tempered negative attitude.  Luckily, there's not much to be assumed from written communication.

It's true that you save many users the hassle of working with fraudulent companies, but this isn't one of them.  How do you treat the good guys?  You've proven yourself quick-shot serious and passionate about this forum; you've had a lucky draw with your attitude once in a while and provided good deeds with a bad attitude that has inadvertently protected this forum's participants.  I hope the detail I provide you in simple terms below is acceptable, but know that it is not my day job or nighttime fantasy to cater to an online activist and bully.

We work hard at:
 - Providing the best value per dollar (by that, I mean: our margins are low, and we have built-in incentives for the company and its partners to get costs lower with return benefits for Coinex.IO, its partners, and its customers)
 - Finding new monetization strategies in the electronic currency industry (we "stumble" on new ways to make money in this industry a few times per month)
 - We maintain and improve our systems daily
 - We develop new systems to cash in on conceptualized monetization strategies

What we do, who we are, what we stand for:
 - We are Seattle's electronic currency company (if it's electronic and touted as a form of currency, we want to know how it works and where we can profit)

An Outline (Short Version - If you want the long version, prove to me that you're a registered investor and call me directly.  You may submit proof of investor status via private message and I will respond with my direct cell phone number.  There will be a few forms to sign at the end of our call, and I will then provide you with the complete business plan, investment agenda, financials, ratios, and walk you through all of it personally to the extent allowed by policy and our VC partner.):
 - Phase I is automated mining and automated exchange trading, the system surveys 259 electronic forms of currency including currencies not yet exchange-traded -- both with machine learning and big-data statistics access with partially warehoused data backing a majority portion of combined aggregates -- the unique aspects are discussed further down
 - Phase II opens secure sign-on accounts for existing users and introduces a redesign of our forward-facing website
 - Phase III opens online registration and payment with all the details we currently provide during a phone consultation
 - Next-in-line phases open joint exchanges backing two commodity types: mining hardware and e-currency
 - Additional phases open access to our systems for third-parties and consumers including access to mine on our uniquely profitable pool and subscriptions to our robust API.  Our API currently includes access to market sentiment across top social channels and a bank of top news outlets, access to exchange and currency information, calculations performed by our platform exposing statistics generated by our unique machine learning system, registration procedures, hardware statistics, and secured hardware and network share control.
 - On the sidelines, we are supporting ASIC development for complex algorithm proofs-of-work; we have produced an FPGA solution capable of providing the same "CAPOW" (tm) hashing power per dollar but with greatly reduced power requirements. Power consumption has been our second largest cost overall and our largest residual loss. Units are done testing and we deploy the first of these new units this weekend.
 - We are engineering a new, unique, innovative, stable, and infinite top-level parent currency that answers to a very unique and targeted proof-of-work algorithm. If you want details, you'll have to wait like everyone else.
 - Our far future ideas are not yet implemented, have only recently gone to architectural design phases, and are too far off for me to provide you with details.

I don't care what you think about a business that keeps their ideas, plan, and motivation a secret from anyone but investors; I look to Apple and rest easy every night.  We are already transparent with our customer-facing profit/loss model.

Current Services We Provide:
 - Lifetime mining contracts on our unique architecture

How we differ in Phase I:
 - We never sell what we don't have; equipment we sell is already in place
 - We track and adjust for more exchanges and currencies than any other mining operation in existence
 - We involve automated exchange trading to add 19% to our bottom line on mining operations
 - We seek out new methods, as seen in the last two advantages, to capitalize on every aspect of this industry
 - We offer lifetime mining contracts that are transferrable
 - If there is no volume for transference, Coinex.IO buys back unwanted hardware shares (mining contracts)
 - We add value to existing mining contracts as hardware costs decrease
 - We mine complex algorithm electronic currencies
 - We have diversification strategies that profit when Bitcoin and other currencies gain AND lose value

What is complete:
 - Phase I
 - FPGA chipset and firmware

What is nearly complete:
 - Phase II is in beta testing for release to existing customers tomorrow
 - Phase III is tightly coupled with Phase II and will release with the public release of Phase II on the 15th.

Why I don't care about your attacks:
 - We are making money from our customers and our own 36% stake in the platform's mining operation
 - We have an already large and quickly growing base of customers across the country
 - Our customers are happy, have been informed, know their filing responsibilities, and are making money
 - Life is good

Why I do care about your attacks:
 - I feel bad for you but hope you find many more opportunities to fulfill your happiness in ways not requiring the torment of good companies and people.
 - Your presence has proven helpful in fraudulent circumstances on other threads (I've ready through several threads including your posts.)
 - The marketing agency we are currently working with believes you need direct attention, and I am not a babysitter.
 - Unwarranted, blatantly inaccurate, and defamatory public comments as seen in your previous posts and demonstrated by references of your character as portrayed throughout this forum will -- from here on out -- be sent to the legal team working with us on our venture capital opportunity to assess our options for recourse, and I do not need that stress on my plate. Our VC group has taken this out of my hands; it won't be up to me. This could potentially make my life much more difficult; I'm not a fan.

The reality is that our target market falls asleep to technical detail.  While deep and informative details that we find interesting can often point the way for investment bankers and technically savvy individuals, these individuals make up only a small portion of our inquiring customer base and have not yet entered our researched target market.

It may be in our best interest to introduce ourselves to this target market in the future, but our resources are currently focused on the next phase of development, incorporation, and work with our VC group.  Our process for securing new rounds of backer funding is an arduous one and requires full attention to legal detail.  Additionally, if I were to provide you with an excruciating abundance of detail, I would then invalidate advised and adopted policy regarding intellectual property rights including a plan for insured security, which is a cautious strategy that will allow us the option to expose intricate detail in the future but not at your harshest request.  

At that time, the technology that gives this company its unique edge, keeps our revenue high, and provides stable returns will be publicly available for functional review but not unlicensed use.  Unfortunately, the patent process for software is more arduous an undertaking than hardware inventions generally require.

My credentials are 14 years in software engineering and 13 years of business administration.  I hold higher-level achievements in Business Administration and Information Technology with a primary focus on Management in IT and IS.  I regularly work with state and federal government entities on Enterprise Data Systems Architecture.  I am a self-taught and successful innovator of User Experience and Interactive User Interface Design, which you will see come to light in the Phase III release of Coinex.IO.

I am currently CEO to a Seattle, Washington based custom enterprise software development firm.  I've pulled my Principal Strategist over to Coinex.IO to assist me with its startup.  My development firm has come onboard offering personnel for software and electronics engineering.  My own holding company provided seed funding in two pre-VC rounds totaling $30,000 (USD).  We've partnered with a local datacenter that I have a longstanding relationship with in order to provide customized solutions, capacity, and support services, the owner of which has bought into our service alongside a quickly growing customer base.

Our system is unique, our thoughts are creative, and our strategy is sound.  Passion goes a long way to do a great deal; most of all, it provides fuel for self-motivation.  Paired with smart people willing to stick their neck out and turn a project into a part of their livelihood, it's a diamond sword in the industry.

We are a small business with a little seed funding, a lot of backing, and overwhelming support. We are made in the USA.  We are hard workers. We are informed professionals doing fun and profitable things. We are Coinex.IO.

If you choose to send further constructive feedback, please maintain civility. I am sweating at the thought of our VC's lawyers in my office this week. I've got two project deadlines fast approaching as I consider whether to post this at all. Looking back at what I've written, I've decided to take the risk. Your most recent message was mild-mannered in comparison to your first, so I'm trusting that we're good to go for further discussion if you have further criticism you'd like to offer.

Thanks."

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thy (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:21:15 AM

A later version of there contract here

"Ticker   COIN
Name   Coinex-IO Inc
Listed on   February 17, 2014 22:33
Owner   info@coinex.io
Fee surcharge [%]   0.2%
Shares issued   50,000
Shares held publicly   227
Total dividends paid   0.0 BTC
Web page   http://coinex.io
Security type    Shares
Rating   White
Description:   
Coinex-IO Inc (Coinex.IO)
Making the electronic currency industry accessible and profitable for everyone.

OVERVIEW

What was once a profitable experiment is now a resourceful project.

Coinex.IO is an electronic currency company with an aim is to provide stable trade and investment opportunity in a volatile marketplace.

We've supported our first round of mining payouts, and we are now focused on building out private user account access, market analytics, an exchange for "shares" of hosted mining hardware, and the next generation of mining machine.

Our hardware+net “shares" uniquely increase in value over time to combat the effects of depreciation, and other significant bearish influences, in accordance with Moore's Law. This fixed rate of increase lasts only as long as it is sustainable; after which, a best-effort attempt is made.

If its electronic and touted as a currency, we want to know about it and find innovative and profitable ways to automate, monetize, and deliver newly developed strategies to our customers in the form of clean, lawful, and user-friendly commercial services.

THE TEAM

Coinex.IO's President and CEO has more than fourteen years experience in both software engineering and business administration. He has worked on several artificial intelligence projects requiring machine learning algorithm development and implementation. Machine learning is a very necessary part of the company’s automation strategy.

Heading up project management is our engineering partner.

Heading up datacenter and facilities development is our core datacenter partner.

As a company, Coinex.IO works in the fields of financial services, cloud hosting, big data storage, e-currency clearing, e-currency systems design, systems programming, e-currency exchange trading, money transmission, electronics engineering, and computer automation.

PARTNERS

Coinex.IO prefers partnership with local companies to provide the best possible pricing in the electronic currency industry.

Coinex.IO has partnered with a local firm offering software engineering, marketing, design, automation, systems development, technical infrastructure development, software deployment, and electronics engineering services. 

Coinex.IO has also partnered with two local datacenters offering solutions for electricity, cooling, and specialized facility storage.

Development Firm: ***
Progressive Datacenter: *** (Coinex.IO Operated)
Core Datacenter: ***

TRADEMARKS

Coinex.IO           Coinex-IO
Coinex.IO LLC   Coinex-IO LLC
Coinex.IO Inc     Coinex-IO Inc 

GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE

Coinex.IO is currently FinCEN compliant but has paperwork to complete by April 30 in order to remain in compliance.

Coinex.IO is working towards compliance as a money transmitter business within its governing state as quickly as is reasonably possible.

Coinex.IO is preparing documentation as required by the SEC prior to a transfer of private fee shares from Coinex.IO LLC to corporate common stock in Coinex.IO Inc. The completion and acceptance of this documentation will allow the company to trade securities of common stock in accordance with federal regulation.

Coinex.IO Inc has been assigned an employer identification number and has been registered with the State of Washington to change the company formation from LLC to Inc. as a C-Class Corporation.

PUBLIC PRESENCE

When we initially began branding our own company, things had to be done very quickly. We were much more focused on code than looks. The end result is what can now be seen online in phase I at http://coinex.io. There’s not much there.

QUICK WITH ACCIDENTAL FLARE

The logo came out as seen in the following figure. It’s not the best, but it worked for the initial release. The piece of flare seen in the stroke the swishes slightly into the larger outer circle was actually caused by a glitch in the design program being used at the time. We went with it.

As soon as we had an opportunity to play with different ideas, we took advantage of it and began looking ahead to future phases where new design and branding could be successfully implemented.

http://coinex.io/images/publications/cryptostocks/2014-02-20/oldlogo.png

SOMETHING NEW

In the following figure, you’ll notice the fruits of that patience. We brought our engineering and design partner in to begin rebranding and working to take our little company to the next level from technological, Internet marketing, and interactive design standpoints.

http://coinex.io/images/publications/cryptostocks/2014-02-20/newwork.png

This design will be making its debut in the streets of Seattle next week to raise awareness on one of the world’s thickest business cards. The newly branded design was briefly introduced on the Coinex.IO Facebook page earlier this week in an attempt to get customers excited for the new upcoming site launch.

Great design like this puts the right face with our name. We’re proud to be an electronic currency company.

The new site is scheduled for launch March 1st, 2014.

PROJECT PHASES

The timeline above represents the ten phases of the Coinex.IO project that have been discovered to date. Phase I is complete and currently live at http://coinex.io. Unfortunately, it’s more of an iceberg when looking through that basic and shallow interface. Full details on Phase I can be found on the following page.

Phases II, III, and IV are in progress. Phases II and III are scheduled for delivery on March 1st, 2014. Phase IV is scheduled to be delivered April 1st, 2014.

It’s understood that this is a very aggressive timeline, but it’s manageable. Amidst the competition, we’re better for the short-term rush and long-term gains. Our engineering design and dev partner is instrumental in helping us achieve this goal.

THE MINE - PHASE I (RELEASED JAN 13, 2014)

Following more than 200 electronic currencies, we have a cluster of sharply aware servers that monitor fluctuations to the second -- or as often as exchange API's will allow. Our system automatically directs mining machines to the top 5 most profitable currencies with a 5% effort against currencies that are not yet exchange traded or have low-yield to cover a small margin of chance.

We provide stability by offsetting volatile markets through high-volume wall-backed — low value — electronic commodities, holding large sums of many currencies with the greatest differences of exchange rate, and by holding a “chance margin” in 5% unlisted commodities. Eventually, currency reserves will be able to control exchange rates against Bitcoin on multiple international marketplaces by injecting currency and trading volume to control levels of supply and demand, thus controlling the rate of exchange.

The majority of electronic currencies mined use more complex proof-of-work (POW) algorithms. Making up the large majority of these are Scrypt-based currencies. The Coinex.IO platform rarely chooses any SHA-based currencies to mine against. By working more with complex currencies at varying levels of difficulty, many of Bitcoin's mining volatility issues are inherently resolved.

Every time a customer makes a purchase, their purchase allows the company to expand 150% on the cost of goods sold.  When a customer decides to get their money back out of the system, they will either sell on our hardware+net share exchange (not yet implemented) or request buyback from Coinex.IO.

The Coinex.IO platform makes informed electronic currency (virtual commodity) trades automatically through the most profitable exchange possible in any given month of service taking into account any loss incurred from exchange and transfer fees. Profits are returned to Coinex.IO and its customers by percentage of ownership in the mine after passively paying Coinex.IO for costs of maintenance, housing, and power.

Coinex.IO maintains a 36% stake in its own mining operations.  This provides liquidity and a sizable profit for reinvestment.

CHANCE HOLDINGS

Coinex.IO follows more than 200 electronic currencies including several not yet listed on any exchange. Our most recent addition was Olympic Coin for which we now hold a stockpiled reserve. 5% of our efforts are dedicated to stockpiles of diversified electronic currencies within a range of chance and acceptable risk. This calculation is provided as a service of the Advanced Auto-Exchange.

ADVANCED AUTO-EXCHANGE

Sophisticated computers, capable of exchanging more than a hundred of the currencies Coinex.IO follows, are a part of the existing Coinex.IO platform and infrastructure. These computers watch the market for trends and apply a series of proven pattern matching and risk analysis algorithms to make informed trade decisions that tend to add roughly 19% to the bottom line.

The primary goal of the auto-exchange is to determine the most profitable path from commodity production to legal tender. This systems secondary goal is to provide analysis and exchange service for commodities in holding, which are often electronic commodities not yet listed on surveyed exchanges.

By tracking sentiment through various news outlets, forums, and social networks, the system assigns perceived value to commodities in holding whether they are currently exchanged or not.

SECURE ACCOUNT ACCESS - PHASE II (MARCH 1, 2014)

Currently, Coinex.IO customers view an all-encompasing dashboard available on the home page at http://coinex.io. We have engineered, and are in the beta testing phase, of our secure account profile service. This service introduces a method for secure login and access of private account details unique to each customer.

This phase also introduces a new publicly facing website, which provides user-friendly details of the mining service (The Mine) provided by Coinex.IO. In the future, this publicly facing website will include user-friendly details of any new product or service offerings.

SECURE PAYMENT - PHASE III (MARCH 1, 2014)

Currently, Coinex.IO customers pay online after receiving an invoice via e-mail. We have engineered, and are in the beta testing phase, of our secure payment service. This service introduces a method for prospective customers to create a Coinex.IO account and purchase services online without the need for interaction with Coinex.IO personnel.

HARDWARE+NET SHARE EXCHANGE - PHASE IV (APRIL 1, 2014)

As soon as private user accounts come online (due March 01, 2014), we turn our attention to the development and implementation of a new Hardware+Net Share Exchange. We will take CEX.IO's place and improve on their model where they failed by providing hardware+net shares that increase in power over time as hardware becomes less expensive and performs more efficiently.

THE PLATFORM - PHASE V (MAY 1, 2014)

This is the most exciting phase for Coinex.IO. The Platform is a scalable multi-tier architecture providing pluggable endpoints for fast and effective transactional communication. Using common API technologies that software engineers are very familiar with, we plan to extend our reach vastly by cleaning up the API we built as a foundation to our initial and future phases. Once pristine and perfected with better than bank level security, we will release our API to the world in the form of JSON web services and detailed documentation.

E-CURRENCY MARKETPLACE - PHASE VI (MAY 15, 2014)

Using core technology set beneath the Hardware+Net share exchange, we build a marketplace where registered users are able to buy and sell electronic currencies. The electronic currencies we will list include all that we mine; that’s more than 200 currencies at the launch of this phase.

HASH GATEWAY - PHASE VII (JUNE 1, 2014)

Much in the way CEX.IO did for Bitcoin, we will open a multi-coin pool that users will be allowed to join. When adding any worker (computer host node) to the pool, that worker is keyed to the user’s account and adds to a separate bank of hashing power. This will allow our users to mine everything we do without the complexity of setting up all the different types of coins, algorithm support, and server hardware.

HARDWARE+NET SHARE EXCHANGE - PHASE VIII (JUNE 15, 2014)

As soon as private user accounts come online (due March 01, 2014), we turn our attention to the development and implementation of a new Hardware+Net Share Exchange. We will take CEX.IO's place and improve on their model by providing non-depreciating hardware+net shares where CEX.IO failed. Coinex.IO H+N shares increase in power over time as hardware becomes less expensive and performs more efficiently in accordance with Moore's Law.

HASH TAP - PHASE IX (JULY 1, 2014)

Coinex.IO will provide the platform that 3rd-party mine hosts will use to rent their hashing power at fair market value.  The platform will provide a clean and easy-to-use interface for both providers and renters. Renters will be able to direct mining efforts as they see fit.

The platform will regularly verify provider hashing rates, availability, and reliability, which will allow mining hosts to rent their hashing power in a separate market within the same Coinex.IO platform. Users will be able to easily choose whether to have their rented miner work through Coinex.IO's platform or select their own mining pool from a validated list for security and ease of use. 

Coinex.IO will use this platform to rent 20% of mining resources acquired 1 month prior to the launch of this service, which will not be sold and will be maintained in anticipation of this service's launch date. This is in addition to the 36% stake Coinex.IO holds of The Mine up to release of the Hash Tap service. Coinex.IO will allocate 20% of new hardware to this platform thereafter.

The acquisition and registration processes have already begun for resources relating to this future service offering.

PHASE X

Phase X will open a brand of business services with the launch of an e-currency industry-friendly payment processor and electronic currency clearing house.  Both services will be combined in a single offering, which will be known to customers as "Clearing House", a branded service offering by Coinex.IO.

Clearing House will maintain a stockpiled and diversified reserve of several hundreds of electronic currencies, offering them in exchange for legal tender.  Legal tender will be accepted via e-check, debit card, or credit card in addition to any of the Clearing House's electronic currencies.  Merchants and financial services companies will be allowed, after approved validation, to transact volume quickly and efficiently with minimal service fees.

Coinex.IO deeply believes that this level of service offering will be the bridge between paper/coin currencies and electronic commodities until the latter are more widespread and generally acceptable forms of payment.

SERVICE POTENTIAL

Coinex.IO's contract mining service will not be the only service offered by Coinex.IO as seen in the above phase descriptions. Coinex.IO will be the center of an expanding family of platforms and service offerings providing convenient platforms for merchants, exchange trading, financial clearing, mining operations, and other services aligned with the company's primary objective to make the electronic currency industry more profitable and accessible for everyone.

The Coinex.IO platform is currently planned through nine total project phases. As of yet, we have seen the total and successful completion and implementation of Phase I. Phases II and III are closely following. All phases introduce or open doors for new methods of capitalizing on the electronic currency industry from within the ever expanding reach of the Coinex.IO platform.

GROWTH STRATEGY

Coinex.IO uses revitalized funds from customer purchases of hardware+net shares to buy into new eras of technology as a company. This is necessary to make ongoing research and development possible while simultaneously adding resources to the Coinex.IO platform's pool of service offerings.

The company is working in the science of field programmable gate arrays and application-specific integrated circuits, which are already opening doors to new opportunity for the development and acquisition of mining machines requiring less electricity and providing more mining power per expense dollar.  This process has already proven to be instrumental in the development and implementation of Coinex.IO's ongoing infrastructural improvements in the class of those already delivering value to Coinex.IO customers.

COST CUTTING

Built into The Mine’s system of corporate earnings is an incentivized process for reducing overhead costs for both Coinex.IO and their customer. When costs diminish and profit improves, the maintenance fee increases at a rate of 10% of profits. Insurance coverage is taken out of this amount to deduce corporate profits from maintenance fees. Therefor, it is imperative that Coinex.IO reduce costs as much as possible.

To reduce costs, Coinex.IO will focus on two key components: reducing electricity costs and consumption per unit of compute work, and reducing the physical amount of space required for each mining unit. By investing in ASCI and FPGA technology, we can achieve both in the long-term. In the short-term, we continue to improve on existing methods as often as possible.

Each time Coinex.IO begins work on the next phase of equipment and strategy development, the company seeks to improve on products and services previously offered. In addition, the company finds innovative ways to allow loyal customers to profit from new development. To prove commitment to the strategy, Coinex.IO's most recent hardware addition to The Mine added 10% efficiency, lowered power consumption by 8%, and lowered the price per volt-amp of power by 11%.

Fund raising will help kick off the remaining phases in the project. Significant effort has been put forward toward phases II and III, but our budget is right on the edge.

36% of the mine is maintained for Coinex.IO, but there’s only a 33% margin on mining hardware sales. The remaining 3% is dependent upon revenues from The Mine in order to allow us to move up to the next step. So far, revenues on The Mine are approximately 14%
The remaining 11% goes toward paying for engineering talent, datacenter fees, and in-house research and development.

CONTRACTORS

Coinex.IO is an entirely automated company. All core engineers are therefor being hired as contractors to allow for long-term gain. Coinex.IO expects to hire within the next 1-2 years for a very small staff who will add long-term value to the company.

THINK TANK

Currently, Coinex.IO consists of 10 project phases.  Phase I is complete.  Phases II and III are scheduled for launch on March 1st, 2014.  By brainstorming, and considering all possibilities, we introduce new phases to the project plan that take unique advantage of technical aspects of electronic currency to make the most profit possible in a relatively stable context.

We also produce methods for lowering costs, decreasing amounts of work required to reach an end goal, and invent or apply superior software development and electronics engineering methods to existing systems to get the most out of every unit of automated work.

PROFIT

Coinex.IO seeks profit from multiple perspectives in every phase of the project.
Profits for Coinex.IO are primarily introduced by the 36% minimum hardware+net share reserve maintain by the company.

Coinex.IO seeks profits on passive fees charged for the service of hardware+net share maintenance, which is passively and visibly charged to customers.

Future phases each come with new profit strategies. In Phase II, private account information will encourage customers to buy. Phase III provides a zero-personal-interaction method for making purchases. In phase IV, Coinex.IO profits from exchange fees. Phase IX provides revenue in both a trickle-down intrasystem effect and a percentage based fee for platform services on the provider side.

SOCIAL NETWORKING

You can get the latest news and updates for Coinex.IO on the following networks:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinexio Facebook: https://facebook.com/coinexio
Investors may also check our website at: http://coinex.io

CORPORATE STRUCTURE

Units offered: 10,000
Units reserved for alternate exchange: 10,000 Units privately held: 30,000 Total units: 50,000
Offering price: 0.02 BTC
Total BTC to be raised: 200 BTC
Total company valuation: 1000 BTC

Each share represents 1/50,000th of the total profits of Coinex.IO.

An additional 5,000 share public offering may be sold on CryptoStocks.com at a later date.

INITIAL FUND ALLOCATION

140 BTC of the initial funds will be kept in our bitcoin reserve, used to pay for improved mining hardware, ongoing project development, employee wages, taxes, and as funding to cover ongoing research costs. 30 BTC will be applied to other investment options on CryptoStocks.com to further stabilize the position of Coinex.IO. The final 30 BTC will go towards paying any costs incurred as a result of working through CryptoStocks.com; any remaining funds will be redirected to the bitcoin reserve.

PUBLIC OFFERING

To face competitive conditions and decrease time to complete development of project phases, Coinex.IO is offering 10,000 of 50,000 dividend-yielding common shares (ticker symbol COIN) at a price of 0.02 BTC per share.

Coinex.IO common shares will be offered and administered on the CryptoStocks.com exchange and one secondary exchange. Each share represents 0.002% of all profits belonging to Coinex.IO. This does not include profits held on behalf of any other person, group of persons, or entity. Up to 80% of the company’s total profits will be paid in monthly dividends to investors. The other 20% will be reinvested in the company.

The first dividend payout on common shares will be issued March 1st, 2014 and once each month thereafter for the life of Coinex.IO and for as long as Coinex.IO hold profits for itself above 20% of total costs."

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:11:07 PM

perhaps people should stop throwing money at strangers ?

runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:07:30 PM

Cryptostocks is a joke.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:19:21 PM

Cryptostocks is a joke.

This is the truth - if it wasn't for Cryptsy and Cannabit, I'd tell people to swear it off completely.
WutriCoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:36:30 PM

Cryptostocks is a joke.

Any other, better suggestion?
thy (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:26:54 PM

Cryptostocks is a joke.

The bitcoinstockexchanges is rather limited at the moment unless you only want one that more or less only trades there own stock.

Cryptostocks have around 70 stocks but there is many scams and halfscams among them so you really have to be very carefull with what you buy there and CS is hardly doing anything to stop scams from listing there, they only seems interested in getting the 1 btc fee(and getting fees on trades) for listing stocks and probably does zero checkup on the listings.

Havelock have 21 stocks and people say there better quality in general on the listings there and from the little i looked at them it may be correct but it also seems like there way worse than what btc-tc/ltcglobal & Bitfunder was before.

Crypto-Trade have 4 of there own stocks and some lemon/avocado farmer and AMC, AMC illeagally sold off/dumped "ukyo/ukyo loan investors/weexchange balanceholders" shares without ukyo's permission and then tradestopped the share so the fact that they allowed that hardly makes CT look any better than CS,

Then you have Mpex where you can buy 4 of there own stocks if you first pay them 30 btc to be allowed to trade there,

Mcxnow have there own share at there exchange,

Picostocs have a few stocks but they look even worse than cryptostocks, only 4 out of 39+ listings is till there.

QuintoBTC

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:48:10 PM

To anyone that wants to read.

I put an Open Letter on Cryptostocks

https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/884

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:19:38 PM

Then you have Mpex where you can buy 4 of there own stocks if you first pay them 30 btc to be allowed to trade there,

This fundamental misunderstanding of yours was passed off as momentary idiocy the first time, but now I see you're bent on preaching it whenever possible.

Failing to understand the marketplace, or the difference between bitcoin's actual stock exchange and the various failed excuses for such passed off by people not at all capable of running such an operation, along with preferring an immediate emotional response to new things over actually reading and learning are all exceptionally shitty ways to go about things.

That you've noticed cryptostocks' well-documented failures is fine. That you're demonstrably making an effort to elaborate on the topic is potentially useful. That you stop short of understanding bitcoin finance is your loss, but it doesn't particularly matter. Don't for an instant imagine, however, that your failure qualifies you to present a few soggy scraps as anything other than that.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
garyswife

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:37:53 PM

Failing to understand the marketplace,

Bernie Madoff is your idol isnt he? That is the line he used on people for years while he was ripping them off.
thy (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:55:36 PM

This fundamental misunderstanding of yours was passed off as momentary idiocy the first time, but now I see you're bent on preaching it whenever possible.

Failing to understand the marketplace, or the difference between bitcoin's actual stock exchange and the various failed excuses for such passed off by people not at all capable of running such an operation, along with preferring an immediate emotional response to new things over actually reading and learning are all exceptionally shitty ways to go about things.

That you've noticed cryptostocks' well-documented failures is fine. That you're demonstrably making an effort to elaborate on the topic is potentially useful. That you stop short of understanding bitcoin finance is your loss, but it doesn't particularly matter. Don't for an instant imagine, however, that your failure qualifies you to present a few soggy scraps as anything other than that.
In what way do you mean that it is incorrect that Mpex only have 4 stocks, all owned by the owner of Mpex and that the last time i looked at that site you had to pay 30 btc to be able to trade there, there's nothing whatsoever wrong about that statement.

Most likely any btcstockexchange(whether or not you like to call them that MPOE-PR) anywhere in the world is working on the borderline on what's allowed or unregulated territory including the one located in Rumania so there's nothing special about mpex in that matter.

If you claim that for some reason that it would be better for people to invest in stocks or something else on mpex then doing carefully selection on what investments and where on other plattfors or avoid investing in anything at all if they don't have the correct knoledge. Then you may kindly explain why and how it would be better for the avg investors as im pretty sure most of them wouldent even have 30 btc so how do you even think they would even be in the target group for your stockexchange, is just redicules.

The fact that you claim i don't understand bitcoin finace is just redicules, what do you know about that ?
Im pretty sure i make more in 1 year than you will make in a lifetime. But go ahead and keep posting noncence if you like, im sure most people will take it for just that.

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:12:04 PM

In what way do you mean that it is incorrect that Mpex only have 4 stocks, all owned by the owner of Mpex and that the last time i looked at that site you had to pay 30 btc to be able to trade there, there's nothing whatsoever wrong about that statement.

Most likely any btcstockexchange(whether or not you like to call them that MPOE-PR) anywhere in the world is working on the borderline on what's allowed or unregulated territory including the one located in Rumania so there's nothing special about mpex in that matter.

If you claim that for some reason that it would be better for people to invest in stocks or something else on mpex then doing carefully selection on what investments and where on other plattfors or avoid investing in anything at all if they don't have the correct knoledge. Then you may kindly explain why and how it would be better for the avg investors as im pretty sure most of them wouldent even have 30 btc so how do you even think they would even be in the target group for your stockexchange, is just redicules.

The fact that you claim i don't understand bitcoin finace is just redicules, what do you know about that ?
Im pretty sure i make more in 1 year than you will make in a lifetime. But go ahead and keep posting noncence if you like, im sure most people will take it for just that.

Wow, stop wasting time in a forum and go get a grade school education. Seriously, it'll change your life or something.
hjbuell

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Writer $0.10/word +

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:30:52 PM

From where I sit, you're just buying into Venture Capital that's been cloaked as an investment. You have nothing tangible, and no recourse other than complaining when there are top down changes.

Much better you invested your funds into something real and tangible if you're going to go at VC.

I'll be looking at some people in the near future to partner with me for writing. If you're interested, PM me. If not - well... good luck man. You'd do better in penny stocks.

Being different is all it takes to make a difference. H. J. Buell
Writer from $0.10 per word. https://hjbuell.com
hjbuell

Writer $0.10/word +

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:37:49 PM

Wow, stop wasting time in a forum and go get a grade school education. Seriously, it'll change your life or something.

I've met some very well educated people who couldn't write at all. The way a person writes is too often misapplied to their ability to perform in other areas - especially on forums. That guy could well make more in a year than any of us make in a lifetime - but the way he writes would not be an indicator of that. Likewise, neither would his complaints here.

Usually, the people we trust the most are those the least deserving of that trust. For example, a writer like me can polish himself up, look good, research what to say and when to say it, bring my exceptionally well educated trophy wife along, and then go scam people into putting money in me - because I make it look good.

Meanwhile, the guy who really should be managing that sort of thing is a little overweight, rarely gets laid, and likely doesn't speak well in person. However, he's brilliant where it counts - most people just don't see that.

This is because the guy with nothing to lose can totally win your heart - while the guy who knows what he has to offer usually sucks at selling himself - because he knows in comparison to everything else right where he sits, and isn't going to lie to you about it.

Anyway Wink Not my fight. When either of you want to put your VC in a writer, look me up. Cheesy I've also got a few projects in the Caucasus Mountains - but who wants to invest there, right?

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:03:18 PM

I've met some very well educated people who couldn't write at all. The way a person writes is too often misapplied to their ability to perform in other areas - especially on forums. That guy could well make more in a year than any of us make in a lifetime - but the way he writes would not be an indicator of that. Likewise, neither would his complaints here.

Usually, the people we trust the most are those the least deserving of that trust. For example, a writer like me can polish himself up, look good, research what to say and when to say it, bring my exceptionally well educated trophy wife along, and then go scam people into putting money in me - because I make it look good.

Meanwhile, the guy who really should be managing that sort of thing is a little overweight, rarely gets laid, and likely doesn't speak well in person. However, he's brilliant where it counts - most people just don't see that.

This is because the guy with nothing to lose can totally win your heart - while the guy who knows what he has to offer usually sucks at selling himself - because he knows in comparison to everything else right where he sits, and isn't going to lie to you about it.

Anyway Wink Not my fight. When either of you want to put your VC in a writer, look me up. Cheesy I've also got a few projects in the Caucasus Mountains - but who wants to invest there, right?

This is mostly naive gibberish unfortunately. What you are describing is an exception to prove a rule. Inability to communicate and discern effectively, is indicative of other shortcomings (it also makes one a target to scammers).

What's even worse about your comment, and even worse than thy's, is your focus on exceptions and naivety as positive indicators. It's absurd. Yes, an untainted mind is free to consider things that an experienced one may disregard, but experience is a tempered value.

By your measures we should all act like children and throw worry to the wind if we want success. These are values uplifted by bandits, not brethren.

If the people you trust the most, as you say, are typically not worthy of that trust, it is YOU that must reevaluate your process for bestowing trust. By your comments, you obviously have misplaced values, and thus inability to properly assign trust in the first place. You are not someone experienced enough to take advice from.

Scammers can scam people by making things look good, not because they are educated and experienced, they can do it because you are not.

Consider that. Then consider it again without being a stubborn child.

I say this not because I'm "mean", but because children running with scissors don't know any better.
EduardoDeCastro

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:10:47 PM

@TAT:  Just a heads-up -- Active Miners are talking about listing their sharez on Havelock.  That will, undoubtedly, destroy Havelock -- just like the last three exchanges they traded on.
Coincidence, you say?  Every exchange the shares are traded on goes down under mysterious circumstances?
I say not!  Hax0rs and saboteurs, those Active Miners.
If not worse...
Angry
thy (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:26:00 PM

English isen't everyone's first language you know, but there's nothing wrong with my education you can't get much higher actually, but that really has nothing to do with the fact that some of us actually like to prevent newcummers from making huge misstakes in the btcworld.
Paying 30 btc to get access to trading on mpex would be a huge misstake for 99.99% of all people, especially as some got access to that for free in the beginning.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:22:08 PM

English isen't everyone's first language you know, but there's nothing wrong with my education you can't get much higher actually, but that really has nothing to do with the fact that some of us actually like to prevent newcummers from making huge misstakes in the btcworld.

You seem to live under the spell of the notion that English being one's first language somehow magically bestows upon them linguistic competence. This is utterly false: even kids born in England have to go to grammar school.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
thy (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:58:19 PM

You seem to live under the spell of the notion that English being one's first language somehow magically bestows upon them linguistic competence. This is utterly false: even kids born in England have to go to grammar school.
Not att all but how did you get this...

Cryptostocks is a joke.

The bitcoinstockexchanges is rather limited at the moment unless you only want one that more or less only trades there own stock.

Cryptostocks have around 70 stocks but there is many scams and halfscams among them so you really have to be very carefull with what you buy there and CS is hardly doing anything to stop scams from listing there, they only seems interested in getting the 1 btc fee(and getting fees on trades) for listing stocks and probably does zero checkup on the listings.

Havelock have 21 stocks and people say there better quality in general on the listings there and from the little i looked at them it may be correct but it also seems like there way worse than what btc-tc/ltcglobal & Bitfunder was before.

Crypto-Trade have 4 of there own stocks and some lemon/avocado farmer and AMC, AMC illeagally sold off/dumped "ukyo/ukyo loan investors/weexchange balanceholders" shares without ukyo's permission and then tradestopped the share so the fact that they allowed that hardly makes CT look any better than CS,

Mcxnow have there own share at there exchange,

Picostocs have a few stocks but they look even worse than cryptostocks, only 4 out of 39+ listings is till there.
..to have anything to do with grammar, you really have a habit to wander off to something totally different than what the subject was about.

hjbuell

Writer $0.10/word +

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:11:49 PM

This is mostly naive gibberish unfortunately. What you are describing is an exception to prove a rule. Inability to communicate and discern effectively, is indicative of other shortcomings (it also makes one a target to scammers).

What's even worse about your comment, and even worse than thy's, is your focus on exceptions and naivety as positive indicators. It's absurd. Yes, an untainted mind is free to consider things that an experienced one may disregard, but experience is a tempered value.

By your measures we should all act like children and throw worry to the wind if we want success. These are values uplifted by bandits, not brethren.

If the people you trust the most, as you say, are typically not worthy of that trust, it is YOU that must reevaluate your process for bestowing trust. By your comments, you obviously have misplaced values, and thus inability to properly assign trust in the first place. You are not someone experienced enough to take advice from.

Scammers can scam people by making things look good, not because they are educated and experienced, they can do it because you are not.

Consider that. Then consider it again without being a stubborn child.

I say this not because I'm "mean", but because children running with scissors don't know any better.

What a lovely response. I shall do my best to refrain from being childish, or running with scissors, and hope that we part ways with you laughing at least as much as your response left me laughing. Here goes.  Wink

It's a pity that your professed erudite wisdom is followed by warnings that those who fail to consider it are little more than stubborn children. Worse, you then martyr yourself to the cause of helping poor and ignorant children who don't know better than to run with scissors. I'd add more commentary to your remarks, but it would be wasted. Your default response to anyone you disagree with or can't understand is to call them children - and what one calls others is usually a pretty firm indication of what they themselves are.

In the process of calling us all children, you never fail to point out how intellectually superior you are, not because you're mean or unkind, but because you're kind and benevolent. Those of us who are less than you are of course quite thankful to be afforded the opportunity of basking in the glow of your vast and limitless wisdom. No doubt you've saved us all from hurting ourselves on the sharp edges of experience and the knowledge gained - or scissors, for those of us who like to run.

Overall, your remarks here and elsewhere, while perhaps indicative of an intelligent person, absolutely establish the complete absence of those redeeming traits you seem to believe are exuded by your presence. Obviously you've a lot to learn, but it's not for me to provide that education. Of course, like me, you will probably not remember your comments much past my next healthy bowel movement - the two having a surprising degree of commonality. Thus, anything positive you'd have taken away from the constructive comments I could provide would be wasted.

With that said. Good day, and good luck to you. My wishes are for godspeed and good journeys - and of course, much laughter, for it is the wisest among us who laugh the most.

May you never fall, in your kingdom of children running with scissors.

May there be no limits to your success, or the unwashed masses required to sustain them.

Most of all, may your vast ass never be chapped by the throne of responsibility on which you sit, enabling it to ever keep the rest of us safe from the naivety and stupidity that defines us.

Amen (oh, wait - that's another god, my bad).

Cheesy

So, hopefully you enjoyed the laugh. If you'd like to communicate further, as no doubt you're following this thread, please feel free to PM me, or contact me through any of the mediums listed from my linked website. Otherwise, it's been fun. In my childish world, this is me having the last word, and running off with your scissors.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: