Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:55:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New cryptos in the future?  (Read 18714 times)
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

Yes, it is absolutely possible that there are some rules and conditions of the market: - Accept crypto in all countries. Today the big companies of the world are also paying them by accepting them as future futures and the shareholders are ready. Because they know the future of the crypto currency is strong. Therefore, there is full hope that new crypto mudrations may come in the market. The attention of billions of people around the world is also coming here. The possibilities are strong.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
SlaveKing

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

Yeah we all know that Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. But there are also some popular alt coins like ETH, LTC etc which are really promising. Maybe in future we will see some more cool alt coins.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

It's true that alt coins are highly depended on Bitcoin till now. But the way crypto world is emerging, it is quite possible that new coins may take lead later. But i think Bitcoin will reign for a long time.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:08:30 AM

To me MaidSafe is very promising. It is basically a decentralized platform. It allows their user to encrypt their own data and upload that on the decentralized server so their working process is quite different from others.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:28:26 AM

Yes I too think factom is a great crypto currency by this year they have grown a lot actually. The best part of Factom is it allows companies in creating unchallengeable databases. So this crypto has a good future.
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:32:43 AM

As my opinion the crypto I find highly potential and fantastic is Factom. If you see their market place it is quite huge and they are the true outliers. I personally like them very much.
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

I think it's possible, provided there are no new technological innovations and breakthroughs in new cryptocurrencies. If not, then I think the crypto market needs governance for a while.
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:29:52 AM

Nothing is impossible. A new cryptocurrency can be introduced in near future as the crypto market is spreading and many people are joining. So it is not quite impossible I think.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:30:59 AM

I think Ethereum is a promising crypto for future to make invest in. The team works of ethereum is very smart and if you  see their growth then you will see it has already grew !00% over the past few months.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:41:15 AM

I was discussing with a friend the other night about bitcoins and how it is becoming popular. We also got to talking about altcoins until the topic went to the future of cryptocurrency. He said there will not be a new cryptocurrency in the future, I said there might be if more and more people gets in it. Do you think we will be introduced to a new cryptocurrency over the next decade or less? In my discussion with my friend, which do you think is more possible?
Yes you are right there will still be a big possibility that new Altcoins will be born or exist it is because of the fact that investors, developers use it as a form of livelihood or some kind of a business I mean they make huge amount of money with it believe it or not that will surely happen. Some Altcoins will die, some will rise and most especially more and more cryptocurrency will be introduced in the next decade.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

I think in the future there will be more cryptocurrency but, not all will be accepted by most people, there may be people who only believe in bitcoin, ethereum, etc.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

I was discussing with a friend the other night about bitcoins and how it is becoming popular. We also got to talking about altcoins until the topic went to the future of cryptocurrency. He said there will not be a new cryptocurrency in the future, I said there might be if more and more people gets in it. Do you think we will be introduced to a new cryptocurrency over the next decade or less? In my discussion with my friend, which do you think is more possible?

there still possible for us to see a new cryptocurrency in the next decade because we are now live on the internet which every day, many new technologies introduced. so we are going to see new technologies and new things that will created in the future and this will grows from this year which will bring a better life for a human.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:20:05 AM

No doubt there will be more crypto, just look at coinmarketcap - there are new altcoins every day. The question is will any of those currencies be adopted by a regular people for daily use? This depends on the use cases, problems they solve or benefits they give for users.
alloquycrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

I really agree with you. if many people who know about crypto are growing and people are using it, I think there will be many new crypto that enliven crypto currency. and this will become even more interesting, where many crypto will compete with their father, namely bitcoin.
comparecrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

chances are there must be a new cryptocurrency huh. because more and more days are plunging into the crypto world. and that is true, many large companies are starting to receive crypto currencies, there are also countries that recognize crypto like England. Even though this year did not happen, I am sure, the next 2-4 years will be a lot of new cryptocurrency, and certainly profitable.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

Well, you can talk a lot about this and everyone has their own opinion. I think in the future one of the Crypto-currency will shift BTC and I do not think it will be soon. Now there are already many projects that work better than BTC and make more transactions, but BTC comes first, but this can change at any time!
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

I think the market will figure out which projects are truly valuable and which are useless.
For now, aside from bitcoin, most tokens are still hype.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

everyone must think differently about the future of crypto, there are those who support others who don't. back to each other, do we still support the development of crypto in the future or not. as a trader I am always optimistic that there will be crypto development in the future. and I believe that. so I agree with you crypto will always be there if we still believe and use it, of course with the many people who enter it.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

Future of the crypto is very strong.No doubt at present Bitcoin is the king of this market.Some other coins like ETH, lTC etc are also very popular. We will hope that in future we will see some more reliable coins.
InfiniteBlock560

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

Cryptocurrencies will keep coming in the future, there's no doubt in that. The market is seeing very healthy competition among all the coins and it is good for the investors and users as they get the chance to compare and find out the best among all these coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: