Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New cryptos in the future?  (Read 18711 times)
alister.kain

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

Of course, new cryptocurrencies will appear but I am not sure in the time because current market is not able to offer strong enough cryptocurrencies for investing or buying. I am waiting for these changes that will help us to develop the cryptocurrency market. I hope they will appear till the end of this cycle.
prukerohen

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

I think that for now at least, no new cryptocurrency should be introduced to the market. The street is littered with new projects, with so many that are just shitty or scams, and I think that rather than creating new projects, much should be put into promoting and developing an already existing one. At least for now please.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

I was discussing with a friend the other night about bitcoins and how it is becoming popular. We also got to talking about altcoins until the topic went to the future of cryptocurrency. He said there will not be a new cryptocurrency in the future, I said there might be if more and more people gets in it. Do you think we will be introduced to a new cryptocurrency over the next decade or less? In my discussion with my friend, which do you think is more possible?

Well, everything is possible in decade from now maybe there's a new form of crypto will be introduced. The future of digital currency will always evolve with the new technology and the demands of the people in the near future. This bkockchain of crypto we are using right now could be change in the coming years for the better purpose for the mankind.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

I was discussing with a friend the other night about bitcoins and how it is becoming popular. We also got to talking about altcoins until the topic went to the future of cryptocurrency. He said there will not be a new cryptocurrency in the future, I said there might be if more and more people gets in it. Do you think we will be introduced to a new cryptocurrency over the next decade or less? In my discussion with my friend, which do you think is more possible?

Well, everything is possible in decade from now maybe there's a new form of crypto will be introduced. The future of digital currency will always evolve with the new technology and the demands of the people in the near future. This bkockchain of crypto we are using right now could be change in the coming years for the better purpose for the mankind.
think Ethereum is a promising crypto for future to make invest in. The team works of ethereum is very smart and if you  see their growth then you will see it has already grew !00% over the past few months.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

It's just opinion, the truth is no one knows that. Even crypto have similar pattern, strategy or market condition it will not guarantee will have future like currency or commodities. But if you see how much money and crypto audiences, there's opportunity it will survive. Just follow trend and when reach take profit point leave it, trust your self is better.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Actually no one knows the crypto future, but there is one belief that the crypto world is developing well. With sophisticated technology, many new crypto will emerge to get a place in this world.
Apart from that there will be crypto which will begin to recede its fame or even no longer function and be left behind by the community.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

Over time, there will be a coin generated and that means there will be some coin they will be developed and they will be investors choose to invest or they will be listed on the good price increase. very good
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

Over time, there will be a coin generated and that means there will be some coin they will be developed and they will be investors choose to invest or they will be listed on the good price increase. very good
For bitcoin and altcoins are getting the attention of the main stream media and new cryptocurrency are being built on top of different platforms so definitely more and more new cryptocurrency will be introduce in the future but the strong cryptocurrency  with good usage will remain on top or will survive this bear market.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

I think that in the future new technologies will be used and therefore there will be new more advanced cryptocurrencies. But not in this decade, and most likely not in the first half of the next decade.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
garciacarral

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

Without aby doubts there are so many new cryptocurrencies and they will appear in future as well because it is the process of crypto's spreading and development.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins are getting the attention of the main stream media and new cryptocurrency are being built on top of different platforms so definitely more and more new cryptocurrency will be introduce in the future but the strong cryptocurrency  with good usage will remain on top or will survive this bear market.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:52:40 AM

new crypto will keep popping up in the market. It's just among the many that there will only be a few that will penetrate the market and would be able to survive. It's hard enough when the new coins could look forward in time instantly in the market because of competition in the crypto quite heavy, especially for new coins. should be interesting and could convince investors is not easy.
primetalentchain
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

It is totally possible. Prime Talent Coin is coming. Look out for the ICO of Prime Talent Chain and also invest in the most promising ICO. To know more, Join us Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

there are many discourses and discussions about cryptos for the future, we even have new cryptos like trx, eos, neo and others. but until now bitcoin remains superior in the future and always binds the market
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

I think that in the next two years we could see the total transformation of the current crypto-market. Some today's major coins will decrease sharply in their influence and popularity but the new coins will be created and go to the top of coinmarketcap.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

to my opinion 90 percent of existing altcoins will die in a few years. And those that remain and will be the top 100. Of course, it will not be the current coins, everything will change
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

If its for the next decade, there will be fewer crypto's by that time.

But if companies are pushing crypto's and adopting it with their institution then we might see more institutional cryptocurrencies that are being backed up by their company.

That's what others also see as possibility in the future.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:20:17 AM

There is still a continuous production of altcoins in the market. Almost all the project in the cryptos are considered ICO where they promote new and profitable coins/tokens for the people to use in trading, holding, and payments.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

All that cannot be predicted, we don't know what the future will be, but even if there is something new, I hope that in the future it will be better for crypto, and all altcoins are better and more potential than before.

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:13:14 AM

Crypto is indeed in exploration and it is a challenge to be able to develop in the bear market after successfully entering the market. So the team must be more creative to be able to find loopholes so that they can attract many investors and have good value in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: