Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New cryptos in the future?  (Read 18714 times)
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

What do you mean by new cryptocurrency?
Cause new cryptos are coming out all the time?
Do you mean a new type of blockchain technology or some dominant crypto like btc?
So it sounds like your friend believes that crypto will die out?

As far as new types of crypto, actually we are already on "blockchain 3.0"
For a long time almost all coins were the same, they followed the btc blockchain structure.
Then, eth brought in the ability to create smart contracts right on the blockchain, creating a new type of blockchain, a "blockchain 2.0" if you will.
And now, we have cryptos that aren't even blockchains at all, but instead are original pieces of tech including iotas tangle, nano's dag, etc.
These can all be called blockchain "3.0" they are instant, free, and scalable.

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:36:34 AM

new cryptocurrencies appear almost every day, but i do not think that this news altcoins will replace bitcoin in the future. i am sure, in one to two years we will see many new altcoins in the top 10 cmc.
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:38:18 AM

For the future of crypto itself, it is still difficult to predict because indeed we do not know what will happen in the future, but all of them hope that crypto will rise from this downturn and start to improve so that it will be better than the previous cryptocurrency.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:48:46 AM

I think there will be plenty of cryptocurrencies in the world because they're so easy to create through different platforms, every and each person or small business will try to attract customers through bonuses in their crypto

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:53:39 AM

Many cryptos are coming day by day and the technology also improving much better than previous so we we can't predict, new coins also may be the future coins.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:34:22 AM

new crypto will continue to exist but only a few will be accepted and can compete with other crypto's been great. certainly, the world needs new things to be able to make more crypto have variations and also new technology inside. new crypto will give a new result as well and this will be required so as not to get bored.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

The new crypto has a lot of potential coins, so I think we should pick the ones that have just been traded and they have a lot of trading volume, so it's better for us to invest in them, not to invest. The coin has a low trading volume.
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

I was discussing with a friend the other night about bitcoins and how it is becoming popular. We also got to talking about altcoins until the topic went to the future of cryptocurrency. He said there will not be a new cryptocurrency in the future, I said there might be if more and more people gets in it. Do you think we will be introduced to a new cryptocurrency over the next decade or less? In my discussion with my friend, which do you think is more possible?
I think there will be more and more altcoin created in the future, but it will only a good quality coins that will be survive in the future.
Just like what happen today, where there are so many scam project.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:42:43 AM

Offcourse yes, there will be more cryptocurrencies in future, the only thing there also be some of them copying each other, and many worthless, But I am feeling there will be regulations too.
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:45:48 AM

Of course there will be more and more new coins popping up in the future, and you must be more observant in choosing the new coin - coin if you want to invest in it, but this will certainly be a new variation in crypto later if there are many new coins

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Isuk

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

For the future of crypto itself, it is still difficult to predict because indeed we do not know what will happen in the future, but all of them hope that crypto will rise from this downturn and start to improve so that it will be better than the previous cryptocurrency.
Yeah, we don't know what will happen to crypto in the future. Any possibilities can happen. But, I think it is very possible that there will be more new crypto in the future because we know that it has happened now, it may increase in the future.
rbcrypto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

I think that in the future of the future of crypto transactions, the world will be known as one of the mediums and all countries will accept it, what do you think?
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:49:59 PM

I think that in the future will remain top coins, but not all. Most aldokimov and tokens that exist now will live for a maximum of 5 years.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

the future of crypto can not be hidden or swept under the carpets because as day goes people wake up to the reality of the technology and how it can be used to solve a real life case and therefore choose to adopt it and deploy the idea to the real life scenario and investors get to subscribe into it thereby making it a lucrative business

Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:56:49 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 12:16:57 AM by Sama517

I was discussing with a friend the other night about bitcoins and how it is becoming popular. We also got to talking about altcoins until the topic went to the future of cryptocurrency. He said there will not be a new cryptocurrency in the future, I said there might be if more and more people gets in it. Do you think we will be introduced to a new cryptocurrency over the next decade or less? In my discussion with my friend, which do you think is more possible?
More cryptocurrencies will continue to spring up. Only this year 2018 alone has seen over additional 1000 coins or tokens added to the market. This is going to be a continuous trend.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:57:57 AM

I am believe there is new crypto in the future. This year, we are see many ICOs launch and many of that ICOs success in market. I am believe in the future there is a crypto and can compete with bitcoin. Technology always improve and new crypto must be bring a new feature and more faster than bitcoin

faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:04:14 AM

Of course, hoping for the new cryptos in the future to be more developed, in this year crypto will be bad hopefully the next year will be a good year for crypto to slowly rise again

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
auliasilvana

Activity: 196

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

Until now there are many new cryptos that appear and there are dead crypto, so much crypto but the development is slow so it's difficult to survive. For the future of crypto, I have the view that nothing can replace bitcoin, so bitcoin will continue to play in the market and have unexpected movements.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

As information that currently there are more than 2100 coins and tokens registered in coinmarketcap, and now there are hundreds of live ICOs so that the number of new coins will continue to grow, this is what makes investors confused because there are no new investors but only transfers from old investors.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 02:59:44 AM

will the new crypto is still there in the future when the crypto can come up with a good innovation and could even exceed the quality of previously existing crypto. though not easy yet gradually and will certainly take the quality of crypto will be visible. in fact, we wouldn't know where the new crypto even already in existence will be able to be great at some time in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: