Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Datum is the best way to secure your data!  (Read 111 times)
curlyti (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

This is one of the best project in this year . Datumnetwork will protect your data and you have full control of your data , nobody can sell , use and share your data with 3rd party without your permission . Your data worth more than you can imagine .
Your full data profile can sell up to 2000usd . But if you are famous , it can be worth more . There was scandal that facebook sold the customers profile to the 3rd party to get money . And they got alot alot of money but you are receive nothing . Join datum , make your data secure and you can earn money by chosing which company you decide to share your data with. You can join datum beta app , register account and earn Dat tokens which are trading on top exchanges like : Houbi , Okex, kucoin...
With user permission, the Datum App can construct an accurate device graph for a household including shared devices and devices used for work versus personal activities.
This enables advertisers to better understand who uses which devices in a given household and how to deliver messages across devices and day-parts.
What are you waiting for ? Join datum now and enjoy your profit .
https://datum.org/
Datum beta App:
https://webapp.datum.org/
Thank you so much for reading .
cryptodreem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

I also think that it’s a best project in this year. This network helps to protect the data you have the access to control your data. No one can’t sale or use your data without permission. I think it’s the best way to secure data.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Since it is new, we still need to do a little research and see if it is worth it or not. But at a glance from this post, it does look like a potential project. let's see what will be the attitude of the mass audience towards it.
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

From the looks of it, it does look like a good project. But we still need to see if this is authentic or not. For that, we need to see the team and its management along with the number of experts in it.
larrybarg

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

I don't know it  is best or not but it is an average project built on a noble cause, to keep personal data secured in the blockchain. After being convinced by it's offers, feedback, reviews and costs, you may go for it.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:37:41 AM

Datum provides services through advanced technology. I think the data here is safe. It is highly trusted and potential. Its future is Secure and Profitable. Thank you for sharing.
Stumbleupon

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:13:18 AM

I also think Datum network is one of the great projects of this year. They have a great storage system which will help user a lot as the platform needs a lots of storage.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

If it’s will reliable and sustainable I hope it will be a great platform to invest. And these will be really great opportunity for newbie to invest.
RehitUpon

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

DAT token has already attracted a lots of people. This platform a great way of sharing or selling data through a blockchain protocol. I think it will gain popularity.DAT token has already attracted a lots of people. This platform a great way of sharing or selling data through a blockchain protocol. I think it will gain popularity.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

If you have data for sharing, i think Datum is a promising platform. People can earn token by signing up and by sharing or selling data over the network.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

Yes to store date with Datum is much secure and they use tokenization method to sort out the data sharing problem that provides protection to user data. Without the need of any third party user(businessman) can buy data directly here.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

Storing data in Datum is pretty trouble-free and it only requires a hard disk and a good internet connection that is all! This network also provides miners with good economic opportunities which is definitely useful who do mining.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

The benefits of Datum are many. Developers use the entire set of tools to run this platform by an open API that is provided by Datum network. And they provide user with their 100% ownership and authority over data.
ETHxn4BTC

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:33:37 AM

Datum is undoubtedly useful. In datum user can store their data that they collect from using other social sites and smart phones. The major facility it gives to their user is date here is encrypted and decrypted by blockchain technology.
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

Datum is undoubtedly useful. In datum user can store their data that they collect from using other social sites and smart phones. The major facility it gives to their user is date here is encrypted and decrypted by blockchain technology.

Yes, that is true. I followed this project from the beginning and this is a successful project. Datum is the best platform to secure your data.
TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

Good post. The reason why I personally find Datum network beneficial is that they allow their user with choices that how they actually want  to deal with their data and who they want to give access to their data.
InfiniteBlock560

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

Datum has become a laughing stock among ICO enthusiasts due to their unrealistic roadmap and shady campaigns. I don't think any sensible investor would invest on them as they have scam written all over their ICO right now. Hopefully, others will do their research too before investing in datum.
ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

I don't people will invest on an ICO which is based on the sole concept of selling and buying of personal data. I mean, who is willing to sell their personal data? The answer is no one, moreover, the whole project looks very suspicious to me. People should be careful before many investment on it.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:12:15 AM

From my perspective, I think this project is good based on their features. We can tell anything before about new projects but I hope this project will be successful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: