Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we will see $50k Bitcoin end of year  (Read 2120 times)
JosephStalin

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

There are other factors in play which determine the price, such as big players and whales manipulations. Those groups use the information as manipulative tools, so the news are not the cause of the price action but (paradoxically) the consequence.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

that's very difficult in my opinion. because bitcoin just at the beginning of the year at the pump took several years to pump it up. I predict in 2020 when there is halving bitcoin
We can be sure of this thing that the market value of bitcoin will rise higher by the end of this year but I don’t think so that it will be possible for bitcoin to have this much market value in just 4 months. The market value of bitcoin will rise higher because of the increase in demand of the bitcoin in the international market but still, we have to wait for some more time to see the market value reaching this value.

Agree on this one because I dont think the current bull and bear competition is gone make things look better in the future. As soon as bitcoin seems to be recovering then there comes the time when bear starts pulling its strings and make the market look the worst.

Just like the todays situation where bitcoin is again standing at the position where its value is equal to 6.5K USD, the same value over which we were struggling since many months. Now what about the 50 k USD market  man? Do you think it is even possible to catch 10K by end f the year. Lolz.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

At first, we have to see a new flow of money pour into the market, then good news will come. It brings trust for new investors to join in the market.
To see bitcoin reach $50k, bitcoin has to acquire the value of $20k. It's the mentality's threshold for the marketplace. And for me, it's a long way.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

one day it will happen, but I don't think that Bitcoin will hit $50K at the end of this year. But I wish it happen so. Smiley

Mikado_

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

one day it will happen, but I don't think that Bitcoin will hit $50K at the end of this year. But I wish it happen so. Smiley

I agree.

Except if there is a big problem (geopolitical, environmental, ...), bitcoin will not reach 50K at the end of the year.

But it will in a few years, when the bubbles burst and the crisis comes back.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

As much as coinmarketcap is usually affected by news, prediction and speculation, I am not comfortable with extremely bogus prediction. Though we have a high bull run last year but this year cannot be up to $50k

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
gbsray

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

Bitcoin has grown strongly last winter - in fact, this is what many analysts hope for, no matter what arguments they give
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

Bitcoin has grown strongly last winter - in fact, this is what many analysts hope for, no matter what arguments they give

Yes indeed, no one believe that the market price for bitcoins could actually reach $19k dollar before the year ends but the prediction of the professional traders actually happen so keep on holding your coins.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

Latest Podcast Episode Discussing More Details

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

The reason for fall of bitcoin from the start of 2018 is the introduction of bitcoin futures as many of the people speculate so I don't think that introduction of bitcoin futures was at all a good tactic in the mass adaption of bitcoin as it have made investors afraid before investing in bitcoin as its very volatile as the ath price was $20k and now the price is still in $6k range, so the investors are afraid to invest in Bitcoin.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

The reason for fall of bitcoin from the start of 2018 is the introduction of bitcoin futures as many of the people speculate so I don't think that introduction of bitcoin futures was at all a good tactic in the mass adaption of bitcoin as it have made investors afraid before investing in bitcoin as its very volatile as the ath price was $20k and now the price is still in $6k range, so the investors are afraid to invest in Bitcoin.
No bitcoin cannot reach to this amount at the end of the year.Bitcoin's value depends on a number of factors.The forces of demand and supply,the amount of investments done in bitcoin,bitcoin mining etc all determine the prices.Although bitcoin is the topmost cryptocurrency but still it will take time.Introduction of so many cryptocurrencies have also decreased the market of bitcoin to a certain extent.Some countries have also banned bitcoin.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

I do not believe that will happen, you can see that the crypto market is in the long-term downturn and bitcoin prices have been steadily declining over the past few days, the price of bitcoin has gone down which is the price of altcoin decrease by. Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only trade on Bitcoin to reduce the risk of bitcoin prices can continue to drop sharply at any time.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:16:31 PM

No bitcoin cannot reach to this amount at the end of the year.Bitcoin's value depends on a number of factors.The forces of demand and supply,the amount of investments done in bitcoin,bitcoin mining etc all determine the prices.Although bitcoin is the topmost cryptocurrency but still it will take time.Introduction of so many cryptocurrencies have also decreased the market of bitcoin to a certain extent.Some countries have also banned bitcoin.

Himanshu111 is right, forces of demand&supply will determine the price. Correlation between price of Bitcoin and
ETF are thin, I think this news affect price changes same as news from China and their ban.
   What ever they do I think they are making good commercial for Bitcoin and entire crypto-market. Maybe demand
will not rise enough to support Bitcoin price at $50k at the end of this year, but why not to look in more distant
future? That is possible in next 5-10 years and even faster, demand can rise enough for that time. There are positive
news all the time, good things are happening and that will have good results in few years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:21:36 AM

That is not a good enough reason to get bitcoin at 50k before the end of the year we need a lot more than that and right now I do not see that price being reached that soon, if it happens I will be extremely happy since that is my target price but if we were to reach that price that soon I will probably still hold my coins and wait for more time because I have the idea to hold my coins at least for 5 years.
Refcrypto

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:26:26 AM

I hope you are right. But personally I just hope that the bitcoin is worth $ 20k. Because the number you say is hard to achieve.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1750
Merit: 309

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

That is not a good enough reason to get bitcoin at 50k before the end of the year we need a lot more than that and right now I do not see that price being reached that soon, if it happens I will be extremely happy since that is my target price but if we were to reach that price that soon I will probably still hold my coins and wait for more time because I have the idea to hold my coins at least for 5 years.
There is no chance for bitcoin to reach 50k this year because the trend is very strong and we might stay at a down trend for a lot of months or even a year and i hope that this downtrend will make the market of bitcoin stronger than before because the people are being tested with this trend which will make the overall market stronger, i believed.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:55:47 AM

It is impossible to reach more than $20k at the present market condition, now bitcoin ETF makes the price to decrease even lower. So instead of predicting higher value, it is always good to move according to the market conditions. This year it is not possible to reach even $20k.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:09:03 AM

that's very difficult in my opinion. because bitcoin just at the beginning of the year at the pump took several years to pump it up. I predict in 2020 when there is halving bitcoin
We can be sure of this thing that the market value of bitcoin will rise higher by the end of this year but I don’t think so that it will be possible for bitcoin to have this much market value in just 4 months. The market value of bitcoin will rise higher because of the increase in demand of the bitcoin in the international market but still, we have to wait for some more time to see the market value reaching this value.
I think anything can happen, did you forget that last year the price could have increased several times in just a short time? especially for 4 months? of course it's including a long time, everything might happen if the pump time comes, rest assured that it happened, and don't forget to holding Smiley
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:11:34 AM

Seeing the performance of BTC and other coins this year, I will say that this is hard to achieve now. Something like $20000 seems more realistic.
spartaka

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:16:14 AM

Now, this seems little hard. But if we have the atmosphere just like last year, even more than that is possible.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:18:50 AM

for now like that it's very difficult to be able to increase prices because currently the price of bitcoin is experiencing a decline in prices and the price of bitcoin falls very deeply if I want to price $ 50k in my opinion it takes a very long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: