Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we will see $50k Bitcoin end of year  (Read 2117 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

It could happen, because of how last year the Bitcoin's price went. But, for this year Bitcoin having a tough year with so many breakdowns and bad news against Bitcoin that can affect the price like literally every time. But, we hope that the price will get recover anytime soon.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

To much optimistic for all but hardy possible and achievable to see 50k by this year end. With ETF delay dont expect to see price going up at least not that much its just to high to see bitcoin price going up almost 10 times. More like it could come to former ATH and that is also questionable by can be possible.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

yes I also hope we all see the price of bitcoin reaching $ 50k by the end of this year. I can't wait for a very happy day, I will add to investing in bitcoin and altcoin. I hope to get a profit that will double by the end of this year.
shiroocrypto

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

Latest Podcast Episode Discussing More Details

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

I don't understand this. Why are people all of a sudden able to predict $50k EOY when they weren't even able to predict the $20k ATH in the first place?

I have some funds in BTC and I also hope that BTC does well. But this is all so unrealistic at this point in time. You have to take a strategic investment approach in this and not go in with blind faith.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

Latest Podcast Episode Discussing More Details

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

It would be great if bitcoin will reach that price till the end of the year because in that case we all will be kind of resurrected from the death. We all are anticipating something great from bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

I really don't believe that Bitcoin will get 50000$ in this year, even in 2019. According to technical analysis Bitcoin will not break downtrend till the end of 1st half of the next year.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

The fact in crypto cannot be guessed. and all might happen. if the prediction is likely to reach $ 50k. potential to be $ 500 will also exist. now it's just how to be realistic with market and trading smartly and safely without excessive gambling prices,
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

To much optimistic for all but hardy possible and achievable to see 50k by this year end.
I've said the same thing before last year when we're around $2,000 when somebody said to me that it's hardly possible to hit more than $15,000 but we did saw it.

With ETF delay dont expect to see price going up at least not that much its just to high to see bitcoin price going up almost 10 times.
ETF is something, forget about the delay we got September for it.

The fact in crypto cannot be guessed. and all might happen. if the prediction is likely to reach $ 50k. potential to be $ 500 will also exist. now it's just how to be realistic with market and trading smartly and safely without excessive gambling prices,
Fact!

Though some are saying it's almost impossible, still give that possibility. $50,000 or not by the end of year, we just want it to recover and move out of $6,000 - $8,000.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

this is a simple reason. if indeed the decline in bitcoin prices is the work of the pope who sells all their assets, then they will buy them again when the market goes down. and that will make the value back at the pump.
I think that this year won't be that possitive, for me we will need to wait for that big price for next or even the year after the 2019, then the price could go to the moon.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

It's interesting to see how many different opinions there are ...
The reality is that it depends on what the whales will want to do: if they want, the bitcoin squirts even at 100k, otherwise it can even get to zero.
Who knows?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

Unbelievable! Do you really believe that bitcoin will be 50000$ at the end of this year? Currently bitcoin is less 10000$ and to achieve 50000$ bitcoin must add about 10000$  every month to its price and I am sure that it is unbelievable especially in the current situation while bitcoin is still in the downtrend. My expectation about bitcoin is much less than yours. There is the strong resistance level around 10000$ for overcoming and I think that bitcoin will be probably up to 15000$ at the end of this year.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

Unbelievable! Do you really believe that bitcoin will be 50000$ at the end of this year? Currently bitcoin is less 10000$ and to achieve 50000$ bitcoin must add about 10000$  every month to its price and I am sure that it is unbelievable especially in the current situation while bitcoin is still in the downtrend. My expectation about bitcoin is much less than yours. There is the strong resistance level around 10000$ for overcoming and I think that bitcoin will be probably up to 15000$ at the end of this year.

Anticipation at times makes it true. But yes we have harldy 3 more months and need 4 fold growth to achieve the said target. Taking up last year's growth in 4th quarter, yes its possible for $25K to $30K at the end of December, but still we can wait and look at its performance. We had 20 fold growth in last year taking the growth of January 2017 and December 2017. Anything can happen in crypto market and in its growth. We can yes have a positive expectation as always.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:59:55 AM

It's still attainable only if bitcoin started to rise in September because we can't expect bitcoin to just add $5k or $10k if it only started rising on December. But because I've seen bitcoin did not perform so good in the past months, maybe it already gave us a sign that it will really not go far beyond our expectation.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

This is just pure speculation and with the current market situation making it to return at $20k for this year has slim chances then how much more in reaching at $50k. I don't know why some of those enthusiast will do a out of range speculation. Any good news can turn the market into bullish but until when this good come? Most of the investors has no confidence to put money in crypto due to bloodbath.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

This is just pure speculation and with the current market situation making it to return at $20k for this year has slim chances then how much more in reaching at $50k. I don't know why some of those enthusiast will do a out of range speculation. Any good news can turn the market into bullish but until when this good come? Most of the investors has no confidence to put money in crypto due to bloodbath.
In this forum everyone have right to predict the own possibilities but 50k is too much prediction in future at the same 20k USD is also unpredictable because no one is know the exact hype of Bitcoin so better we wait see the future result.
Recently it is bleeding but still many traders are earn some good profit so not all the investors are stay away in Crypto investment. May be they are all waiting for the future journey.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:30 AM

Now, this seems little hard. But if we have the atmosphere just like last year, even more than that is possible.
Like last year, bitcoin would grow out this year too. Many came and go saying bitcoins would be seized to death in coming days and years. But see how it is magically amazing the whole world right now. Keep on believing in this world of bitcoin and wait for the right time to see the marks of success. Don’t listen to people them always bothering you to leave this thing.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

It could happen, because of how last year the Bitcoin's price went. But, for this year Bitcoin having a tough year with so many breakdowns and bad news against Bitcoin that can affect the price like literally every time. But, we hope that the price will get recover anytime soon.
It is not like a breakdown this year. I am sure if you have good numbers and information about last year, bitcoin even had suffered so badly. However, as bitcoin shown such drastic change in its price last December, so definitely our expectations are now increased. We are boosted up to see a splendid performance by bitcoin this year too. Time is just about to come, so gear up.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

it's far not possible to attain extra than $20k at the prevailing marketplace circumstance, now bitcoin ETF makes the fee to lower even decrease. So in preference to predicting higher value, it's far always top to transport consistent with the market situations. This 12 months it is not feasible to attain even $20k.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:51 AM

I will not buy this prediction as it's too much for this year. I know the market needs a recovery but hitting at $50k it just too ambitious or me. I'm good to reach again at $15k and continue the journey next year.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

I will not buy this prediction as it's too much for this year. I know the market needs a recovery but hitting at $50k it just too ambitious or me. I'm good to reach again at $15k and continue the journey next year.

Yeah i think that's a lot more reasonable and realistic than 50k lol. Imagine, last year's 20k run brought us to this point of dispair. A 3 month run to 50 can have a disastrous effect when it corrects itself

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: