Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia - Selling Samsung S3 - used but perfect condition  (Read 417 times)
ponchoman (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:51:42 AM

Hi !

I'm looking to sell my Samsung S3. I got it 2 years ago but only used it for the first 3 months.
I switched to an iphone and then purchased the S4 when it came out.

The s3 is in perfect condition, no scratches or defects. It is 1000% legit and not stolen or anything like that!
 I purchased it outright from an Optus shop. It is not locked and will work with any phone co. It does have the optus bloatware, due to it being from Optus but I was using it with my Voda sim and it was 100%.
You can upgrade the ROM to be a generic one if you like.

I am looking for $210 australian dollars in bitcoins which will include delivery to anywhere in Australia. I am posting it from Tassie.

I can also put up a picture of it with the date and my name if anyone wants to confirm I have too ?

The s3 will come with the phone, charger and the white headphones still in the plastic.
I don't think I have the box but I will search my parents house where it may be in a day or two when I go their next.

I will support escrow as well if their is a trusted escrow agent in Australia. I am not interested in sending it half way around the world only to go back to Oz!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ponchoman (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:09:48 AM

Sold to a friend IRL

heh I love "IRL"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: