Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:22:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whats your portfolio decrements and motivation  (Read 185 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

Hello everyone,

My portfolio has only 2 coins, now the portfolio has decreased by 65%. but my motivation is , this is a end of a market circle. new market circle comes and give green light before the year ends.I am not panic

whats yours ?

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
butterfly8226

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

It could be the thrill of this risky market, the entire process of making the strategy or simply the financial benefit that we get which keeps us motivated. Without these, motivation, it will be hard to keep going in this market.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

Hello everyone,

My portfolio has only 2 coins, now the portfolio has decreased by 65%. but my motivation is , this is a end of a market circle. new market circle comes and give green light before the year ends.I am not panic

whats yours ?

I only invest my excess savings, and not even all of them, so I can literally hold forever if necessary. I think that most of my holdings will pay with time, so that is my motivation.

BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:24:59 PM

At the end of the day, it is the return of the investments that motivates us. For that very reason we need to have a good strategy to be able to generate good investment. Find good coins to invest is, don't go for low quality coins. Motivations is important, otherwise we will all fall in the pit of depression.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

Many people end up selling when we go through losses like this - aslong as one comes back, it makes sense.
if people try to play the market they usually end up losing!

I personally completely ignore the price, because I believe what I've invested in is truly of importance.
surely, it's not positive to know one could've "obtained more" if one had waited, but we can't know the future.
so, one must be certain of their investment, and then it's probably best to DCA (Dollar Cost Average) into their position.

if you invest in something just to get rich without knowing what you're buying, it's "bound to lose"

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

Hello everyone,

whats yours ?

All mine are in red now, will advice we get our eye and mind of portfolio so as not to have BP,  the positive thing is,  you can't loose in Crypto if you invest in good coins/tokens, it's only a matter of time we will all be in the profit and bullish market.
graysato

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

In my portfolio, investing means the theory to invest in 70%, 20% and 10% in BTC, altcoins, potential tokens . That means I invest in BTC as well as several renowned Coins such as litecoin and ethereum. That goes 90%. Other 20% i invest in potential but stable and renowned tokens like Kakushin, pareto. These are in my portfolio.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

I had 5 coins since June, and now it has decreased to 29%. But, I haven't lost hope yet. Last year the scenario was more or less the same for me but still I made some profit by the end of the year. I am still hopeful about making some profit this year too.
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

My portfolio 40% BTC, 30% ETH/XMR/LTC and 30% BNB/TRX/EOS/NEO/ADA/XLM
I’m sure that BTC will up, and will be the first coz it’s like a gold, and someone from other my altcoins will go to the moon too. If 2-3 alts gives me ~x5 and BTC going up to 10-20k I’ll have good profit. That’s way I don’t panic now about dropped price.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

I'm 60% down at this moment, i need more coins to accumulate. I hold NEM,TRX,EOS,ETH,DENT,Loyalcoin,Adbank,Matrix
I hope this bear market will end and it will go through on it's mainstream adoption. If bitcoin approve by SEC ETF
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

yes if  its approved by sec , all will change. if  not this red market prevailing for longer  time

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

What are the two coins that you are holding?

If you fully trust those coins that you purchased, you are in good state of not panic selling.

Most are down with 50% and if you are holding more of bitcoin on your portfolio that's one of the biggest shares of being down at the moment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:06:28 AM

I've reduced my portfolio to one. Though it's decreasing in value in respect to USD as well as bitcoin, almost all coins are.
This is the one I really believe in and would rather take it as an opportunity to buy more at cheap price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:10:07 AM

Many people end up selling when we go through losses like this - aslong as one comes back, it makes sense.
if people try to play the market they usually end up losing!

I personally completely ignore the price, because I believe what I've invested in is truly of importance.
surely, it's not positive to know one could've "obtained more" if one had waited, but we can't know the future.
so, one must be certain of their investment, and then it's probably best to DCA (Dollar Cost Average) into their position.

if you invest in something just to get rich without knowing what you're buying, it's "bound to lose"

I agree with your opinion. This is the time for us to invest. Hold until the end of the year. the market is in decline but we don't panic for a while.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

There is nothing to be worried if 65% decreases. Decreasing does not mean that it has ended. I think it will turn and give you profits. You wait some time to get some good.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:57:48 AM

I think one determination after gaining profit is the main motivation for surviving in these field,  sometimes you greed helps you to achieve so this all things helps to reach to the goal
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:10:03 AM

I have several altcoins in my portfolio, I have lost 90% of my assets, I am sad that I have lost a lot, but I do not panic and will not sell the rest of my assets, if I sell my assets now then I am a fool, I believe the market will recover soon and I can get back my lost money.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

Need to be patient here I think. And I also hope not to be panic is your good decision and patient you will gain what you want.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:44:07 AM

Hello everyone,

whats yours ?

my portfolio is decreased too and I think it's about more than 50% but I still hold my coins. I hope that when this is over, all of the coins prices can increase again so I can sell at the highest price. I have more than 5 coins and some of my coins is increase today because the altcoin price is trying to get up in this weekend so I still have a chance to see the price increase again.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:47:36 AM

For that reason we need to have a good strategy to be able to produce good investments. Find coins that are good for investing, don't go for low-quality coins. Motivation is important, otherwise we will all fall into a depression hole.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: