Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:26:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know your role in the society?  (Read 293 times)
DeimunHailstrom (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Our society is the culmination of different individual's summary of life, culture, character and practices that is governed by law and order in order to function as one for the betterment of all person living within it.

So as a part of this community or your community, to be precise, what do you think is your contribution to your nation and society? What can you do and your worth in making a unified and healthy community?

Let me know about your thoughts.
libra947

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

Be a law abiding citizen,pay taxes, it will help a lot
barrett_fire

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

Our society is the culmination of different individual's summary of life, culture, character and practices that is governed by law and order in order to function as one for the betterment of all person living within it.

So as a part of this community or your community, to be precise, what do you think is your contribution to your nation and society? What can you do and your worth in making a unified and healthy community?

Let me know about your thoughts.
I hope that I can be an example of doing what you want. It might seem simple, but it seems to me that so many people around me don't really do what they want. People often do what other people want them to do. Sometimes they even just do things because they think that other people expect that of them. I think it's important to follow your passions. If you love something, do it. Don't worry about what others think. If you don't like what you're doing, stop it. Find something you enjoy.
cyrax00777

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

Of course to live the moment, to enjoy the life I have and to be a clever and balanced person.
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

helping each other is the best quality of a society's members so i try to help my society what kind of help it needs.....
Lagunaloire2

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

I just simplu think i do what i love but had to be responsible for my ơn choises
Dopedealer

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

Even though I am only a teenager, I also have many roles, such as a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, a student and a Catholic. I have a lot of roles and responsibilities in different aspects in our society. I am very pleased and willing to serve people and I will do as much as I can to improve the society so that everyone is living under a peaceful world. Although I cannot change the world, I will try my best to make the world a better place and its people more joyful.
luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

Ofcourse my role in this society is to be a good citizen.
Dau1coduot

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

I'm the world hero
Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

I think being good towards others, helping when help is needed and providing for your family will do.
Trendytagr

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

A polite citizen who is paying taxes.
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:16:51 AM

I think my role is to pay taxes, so our country will be able to afford public services. Maybe my role is also to add to the country’s population. But I always like to think I am here to be a difference. It's hard to know the future but once you are there, you would know. It's up to you if you are willing to do what it takes or not.
barrett_fire

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

A polite citizen who is paying taxes.
I think my role is to pay taxes, so our country will be able to afford public services. Maybe my role is also to add to the country’s population. But I always like to think I am here to be a difference. It's hard to know the future but once you are there, you would know. It's up to you if you are willing to do what it takes or not.
Wow. Doesn't anybody else find this alarming? How can people's first response for what their roles is in society be to pay taxes? It seems like the government is teaching people "well". Give us your money and we'll take care of it, they say. Governments are getting far to big. They are far too wasteful with taxpayers' money. I think there are many much more beneficial things you can do for society, than to pay taxes to the government.
tracymik

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

As an individual of my society, i should obey the laws and order of the society
 I also think that i have to report any incidence detrimental to the society. I have to also protect the society properties from spoiling or damaging, if possible. I also have to participate in society activities like communal labour in order to foster societal development.
DeimunHailstrom (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

Be a law abiding citizen,pay taxes, it will help a lot
Most do that but still, they seem to be the disease in the society.
deviniter

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

It's simple, with me doing good and obeying the rules in my country, that includes an excellent contribution.
sk hossin

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

I am a clear image and honest people in society always helpful as a helping hand to others. resolve the social degradation and solve the problems of common people.
Becksinsky

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

I think our society is hopeless. Hardly I can help or play an important role.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

I am a musical cloud-rapper, I do a lot of things for our society, my friend is an artist, and he also does a lot for this world, my friend is the head of the orphanage, and she also does a lot of things for our world.
Each of us makes some useful contribution to our world and our future
Nayem01536

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

I think that protecting the environment is our responsibility. It is part of our role as citizens to take care of the environment and not to waste natural resources such as petroleum, coal, and water. ... I have the role and responsibility to follow laws such as crime prevention and obey the rules of society.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: