Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PolarisBiosEditor Questions :)  (Read 131 times)
Mrcreamy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

Hi all, I modded my AMD but it's far from perfect, it crashes something and stuff...

I wanted to know, Do I need to put back Original bios to make a new bios mod ? Because Ive heard that PolarisBiosEditor now have timming straps
implanted into the software !?

Also, I can't find a link to the Polaris editor One click timming.

What is my best options for good automatic AMD bios mod ?

Thanks a lot Cheesy !
fanatic26_

Activity: 294
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

You might try posting in the proper section. What you are asking about has nothing to do with BTC and needs to be removed from this area of the forum.
Mrcreamy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

oright thanks
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

What is my best options for good automatic AMD bios mod ?

Thanks a lot Cheesy !

There is no stable "automatic AMD bios mod"...
Modding your bios is one thing ... make the card stable with modded bios is another thing....
Your card with modded bios never going to be perfect till you not going to find the right overclocking/undervolting settings for the card.
Not all the card are the same from the same manufacturer/same model number ... cards with high asic quality and lower asic quality handle overclocking/undervolting on different way.

if you posting more details about your modded card, someone who have the exact same model/bios version might can give you some advice, suggestion what can be the best settings for your card(s)

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: