Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:06:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Contractium Network  (Read 159 times)
mrbuma1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

Contractium is a decentralized software that based on Ethereum smart contract, which helps users create smart contract easily via dektop- / mobile- / web- app.

Contractium will eliminate the print contract that required signatures between two or more parties and/or notarized by the public notary or the other third party.

Contractium, as a software-as-a-service, helps businesses use as:

1. A payment gateway (in those countries that accpet cryptocurrency as the international liquidity).

2. An online rewards system (in the rest countries of the world).

Contractium
BLOCKCHAIN CONCEPT
Bitcoin

Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and world-
wide payment system. It is the first
decentralized digital currency.
FEATURES
Fast peer-to-peer transactions.

Worldwide payments.

Low processing fees.

Contractium

Contractium
Contractium is a decentralized
software that based on Ethereum
smart contract.
FEATURES
A blockchain-app Software.

The contract-fuel for commercial network.

Proof-of-Contract protocol.

Ethereum

Ethereum
Ethereum is blockchain app
platform, a decentralized platform
that runs smart contracts.
FEATURES
A World Computer.

An Internet Service Platform.

Opt-in Social Contracts.

What is contractium
AN ETHEREUM SOFTWARE
Contractium is a decentralized software that based on Ethereum smart contract, which helps users create smart contract easily via dektop- / mobile- / web- app.

Contractium will eliminate the print contract that required signatures between two or more parties and/or notarized by the public notary or the other third party.

Contractium, as a software-as-a-service, helps businesses use as:

1. A payment gateway (in those countries that accpet cryptocurrency as the international liquidity).

2. An online rewards system (in the rest countries of the world).

A BLOCKCHAIN APPLICATION
background what2
Contractium is going to be integrated in the real businesses inner network.

Contractium enables users create smart contracts easily and affordably when compared to creating and deploying smart contracts directly onto the Ethereum network.

Contractium network powered by our CTU token will empower all businesses to change the way they give rewards/bonus to their customers, make payments and deploy smart contacts.

alkanism

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

We expect the worth of the ICO will climb up after the sponsor contracts will be signed. We hope to invest this ICO in Turkish ICO stock markets too.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

I think contractium is decentralize software and its based on Ethereum smart contract. I expect the value of ICO will climb up after the contracts signed by the sponsor.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

I think ICO is one of the well known platform to invest now-a-days. But always need to careful some ICO are appeared as scam sometimes.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

A great feature for the people this will be for the people.Exchanges will be more quick because if has the feasibility of doing it form any place and from anywhere anytime. Also it will remove the hassle of getting signature on papers.
cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

This is a great way to help the users make the transaction from any time and at any place, that means it can be done with a PC or on mobiles too. It does look secure since it runs on a decentralized software based on ETH.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:27:53 PM

Just heard about them and did a thorough research because Contractium's concept made me interested. Looks like they have very good team and a strong community as of now. The idea of introducing two different apps for smart contracts and tokenization seems very alluring. Definitely looks promising to me.
graysato

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

Before I saw this post, I haven't any knowledge about this ICO but now have some. It is a good looking project started new having a little reviews from anonymous analysts and good review site like coingecho. I suggest everyone to know the project by better views and then, if convinced may invest, but in portfolio theory of-course, I will say.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:40:32 AM

The Contractium Network is created using advanced technology. I think this will make our work easier and transparent. In my opinion, we all should use it.
Haten1975

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:12:08 AM

Contractium Network has a nice vision. I have checked about the project and i think it will be a good project. Though there are no enough expert reviews about the project available.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:26:04 AM

I think this ICO is promising. If they do the proper utilization of the blockchain network then i think it will going to be a successful ICO.
RehitUpon

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

Smart contracts are really making contracts easier. There are lots smart contract base ICOs available. But i think Contractium Network will do good after launching the project.
graysato

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

Contructium network is a decentralize wallet in Ethereum. It may be helped to  create contract smart  and easy . It is more secured and safe for its user. It’s a good network to use provide secure and safe service.
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

Thanks for this useful article. I have got to know about so many things about this software. The positive side of this ethereum based software is it protects the commercial deals that occurs between contracter and contractee over a network.
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:28:46 AM

Contractium is mainly a software that is based on Ethereum blockchain. Here user can create smart contract in a easy way as the interface is  so much user friendly and provides it’s user with many features.
OffGrid54

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

There has been recently a lot of ICOs who have been working on smart contracts and it looks like Contractium has the best features out of them. If they live upto the expectations and their promises I think their idea of coming up with apps for smart contract would be very successful
IndependentWild87

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:33:31 AM

Contractium is looking like a very good ICO to me but I have seen at least 20+ ICOs right now who are working on smart contracts. Hopefully, they will be offering something new that other ICOs cannot offer, in that way they will gain advantage over others. Their team and community looks strong so far.
BlackHills41

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

Contractium Network has the really good rating in the market, for those who absolutely want to trade Ethereum only may found this very useful. Currently, they have started their pre-sales and internal exchanges but it is expected that the worth of the ICO will increase after the sponsor contracts get signed.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:17:43 AM

Basically, this is really great news for people of the market. based on this exchange transaction will be faster because of transferring from one place to another place is very easy. Also, it will reduce the term of the signature.
ethmylovee

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:23:08 AM

I'm paying attention to the contractium network. This ICO I will invest a little and do bounty. Let's talk about this ico. Has anyone invested in this ico?
I see this as a clear and well-known project Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: