Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ico to invest in right now?  (Read 488 times)
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

I don't think you can determine which one is good, you can only guess by learning about their platforms and programs, after that you must always read and see the next development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

Just because you find a great looking ICO, doesn't mean you will make money. You can do all the research in the world and sometimes it just comes down to luck
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

There are few very high quality projects but if they are not raised much, then investing in them is meaningless so you should look at the hype.

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

I think ICO Origo Network is #1 in August because they are making scalable privacy preserving platform for Decentralized Applications and big venture funds invested on Private Sale.
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

one of the ICOs that I think is very good is chynge, I highly recommend this project to you. https://chynge.net is a very good project, using the Stellar platform, and until now softcap has been achieved. The ICO is still running for about 83 days. if you are interested please visit the official website to get a chynge token.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

ico best can be seen on icobench or icotrack, this is useful to determine investment criteria according to your own, so I think now it's not difficult to determine the best investment place. so I think choose according to your criteria for better profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:05:05 PM

Invest in Chynge ICO and you wont regret. Chynge ICO is using the Steller blockchain and enlisting for you to trade your tokens isn't hard like Ether driven campaigns.
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:50:56 AM

I suggest you buy tokens directly on the exchange, since many good ICO projects have fallen below the issue price in the early stage. If you want to invest in an ICO, then you can buy tokens directly on the exchange.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

GOLDMA is a great ICO as it is backed by a real gold mine in Zimbabwe and it has actual people that are in photos and videos. Avoid those that are just an avatar or corporate photo, as those images can be bought easily on the internet.

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

Go with your gut, after doing your due diligence, but there are some projects that are currently undervalued. One such is MFX (Modern Finance Chain) if you have about approximately $2,728.37 you can actually own a masternode. And masternodes if you know, are the hot deals of crypto. And at this price, it is ridiculously cheap. Just so you know, it gets you 76,500 MFX as 1 ETH = 10,150 MFX, and at current ETH price (except you want to wait until market recovers).

Learn more from https://mfchain.com

Nonetheless, you can stake just as much as you are willing to part with;
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

Any suggestions? I have some spare eth and would love to invest in a high quality project.

The best coin to invest right is the coins that are in the top coin in coinmarketcap the price in the market is too volatile that cause the market recently to dump how many times. Also it is only you who can determine what is the best coin to invest.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

I think right now, investing any ICO is really really risky. It is better to wait for the bull season to pick any ICOs. Check the best ICOs for the last couple of months. All of the retraced more than %50.
Just be patient
K.Mac

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

For me the best ICO to invest in would be the new up and coming BITFAIR platform, where you would be able to trade in the top 100 altcoins on the market, a first of it kind, have a look. https://wallet.bitfair.com/?ref=13fa2d1
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

Its all-inclusive ecosystem aims to bridge the currently existing gap between the traditional financial industry and the newly emerging cryptocurrency markets. In order to do so, INGOT Coin will be introducing a decentralized financial platform that offers market participants with six core components—IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Crypto Certifier, and IC ICO Accelerator—which will play the role of eliminating inefficiencies and making trading quicker and much more convenient.
The following will be an overview of the six components with detailed description of IC Crypto Certifier.
Overview of the Ecosystem’s Components
The IC Wallet will be a blockchain-based crypto wallet that will act as a management system for all the cryptocurrencies in the INGOT Coin Ecosystem, whereas the Exchange will be a complete, user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange that will be securely integrated with the Wallet, Brokerage, and Bank. The Brokerage will act as a liquidity hub, offering effective market pricing and access to all financial products with instant trading using cryptocurrencies. The Bank will offer fully automated, 24/7 payment processing services, while the IC ICO Accelerator will help to seek out funding for innovative startups and offer a range of services to assist their growth and development. And last but not least:
INGOT Coin Crypto Certifier
IC Crypto Certifier will be an online educational hub aimed to build awareness and educate all interested parties about blockchain technology through its up-to-date, informative and diversified educational services. This will include a variety of certified courses on IT consulting, compliance, cryptography, regulatory and financial consulting. Successful graduates will receive an industry-leading and globally distinguished certificate with the different standards agreed upon by industry leading masterminds.
This component will empower market participants by delivering industry-leading certifications in crypto markets. Webinars, seminars, and expert blogs will have a swift and direct impact on raising awareness and knowledge. It will also include free courses on finance, history of cryptos, and much more.
The following professional accreditations will be accommodated through the Certifier:
Certified Blockchain Professional (CBP)
This certificate is bound to enable its holder to operate blockchain networks, understand privacy aspects, and double spending among other vital topics for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Certified Blockchain Developer (CBD)
This certificate will provide a deeper insight and a knowledge level beyond the CBP scope. Holders will acquire high-level technical knowledge on subjects like crypto networks and innovative integration techniques between various crypto networks.
Risk Management and Econometric Analysis (RMEA)
This certificate will provide extensive knowledge of risk modeling techniques to ensure best practices are in place when analyzing the markets, firms, and risks involved. Operational and financial risk management methods will be provided to ensure safe trading in all markets.
Behavioral Finance Analysis (BFA)
The BFA certificate will allow its holders to better understand trading behaviors in order to prevent their emotional and cognitive biases to interfere with their trading decisions. Different types of biases will be introduced along with their adaptations and modifications depending on the severity and type of bias.
Regulatory Guidelines Course
The IC Crypto Certifier will equip market participants with industry-relevant knowledge in terms of AML, KYC and DMCC and FINMA regulations and guidelines.
The IC Crypto Certifier is expected to be up and running by the 3rd quarter of the year 2019.
About INGOT Coin
INGOT Coin is a fully integrated blockchain-based Ecosystem with a Wallet, Digital Bank, Brokerage, Exchange, Certifier, and ICO Accelerator; all in one holistic platform that shall link the newly emerging cryptocurrencies markets with the traditional financial industry. INGOT Coin grants cryptocurrency market participants the opportunity to invest in a wide-ranging list of cryptocurrencies, fiat currencies, stocks, and other financial assets and instruments. INGOT coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency based on ERC20 technology that provides benefits and discounts within the Ecosystem itself.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

Any suggestions? I have some spare eth and would love to invest in a high quality project.

It is very difficult to recommend you a project that is good. I prefer not to advise, but to speak as I did. And you decide for yourself. In my opinion, a worthy offer is the Wibcoin company. British crypto Bank. read more on the forum.
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders.
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

for now, its hard to find a great ICO project,, because crypto markets is in red zone,,
maybe a project thats already reach the soft cap at private sale can be a good choice in this red market my friend

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

What kind of advice do you want ... ?? It might be a good idea to explain a little about you and the doubts you have, so everyone can understand well the problems you are facing.
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

Adoption of blockchain technology will enable faster, permissioned, immutable, transparent and auditable business-to-business interactions between companies and their suppliers, distributors, financial institutions, or regulators. We recommend that businesses consider the following steps to get the most value from blockchain:
• Position your business operation as an early adopter by:
– Identifying the most compelling use cases by considering the highest-value opportunities
– Identifying discrete areas where the attributes of blockchains drive rapid impact
– Using design thinking to simplify the user experience and create agile proofs of concept to drive rapid adoption
• Collaborate broadly to achieve globally accepted standards by:
– Exploring the role of alliances and how profit pools might be redistributed. Then, decide on your role in building and piloting broader business networks
– Consider the blockchain as the new business environment and collaboration as the optimal way of working, then consider with whom you should partner to create the
optimal business network
• Scale lines of business with clear revenue models by:
– Looking for new sources of revenue as business models are disrupted by blockchain, for example, consumption-based pricing, licensing and micro-charges and payments
– Exploring how new blockchain-based services and apps can replace, complement or scale existing revenue models
– Understanding how blockchain might extract further value from other technologies, such as big data analytics, the Internet of Things, cognitive and cloud computing.With the Permian Token we developed a solution to solve the working capital requirements of oil exploration & production companies and oil exploration and production economies, meanwhile democratizing the direct investment sector for the average investor.
The result, allowing seamless and transparent reporting of our world’s energy reserves and oil transactions under an immutable trust protocol (the blockchain). The PermianChain also solved theoretical and technological issues of oil exploration & production by allowing public and private sector to sell proven reserves yet to be produced via blockchain technology under a closed-loop-B2B-Exchange (the “PermianChain”). The PERMIAN Token Offering will launch 10 billion XPR tokens. It is our intention that at least 8.0 billion XPR will be sold during the Initial Token Offering (ITO) stages at $0.10 per token. Where we anticipate that 87.5% of the funds raised will go into oil campaigns and acreage with proven reserves. Whereas over 6% will be used to invest in continuous technology including blockchain and artificial intelligence for oil & gas exploration and production. Therefore, the total value of circulating XPR will eventually equal to the total value of Proven Reserves that are listed on the PermianChain.The XPR token offering will issue up to 8,000,000,000 ERC-20 tokens for investor contributions. Meanwhile, we will keep 1,000,000,000 tokens for treasury reserves to fund the community’s energy initiatives, mainly for geologists and oil & gas experts who have solid data and studies to work on.
The XPR tokens will be backed by Proven Reserves that are identified by the oil campaigns that the XPR will invest in from the funds raised during the Initial Token Offering (referred to as “Oil Campaigns”) and by the oil exploration and production companies that list their own Oil Campaigns and Proven Reserves on the PermianChain platform (referred to as “Platform Prospects”). PermianChain tokenizes Proven Reserves to support Permian Token (XPR) related assets and operations. XPR enables digital transfer of underlying assets value in the form of digitized value of oil under standard conditions. Thus, allowing the utilization of XPR's substantial physical and Proven Reserves as a means to facilitate commercial and consumer transactions around the world. As a reserve digital currency, we expect XPR will become a critical instrument for preservation of wealth and an ever expanding range of commercial and consumer activities using blockchain technology for digitized store of value.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

we know that currently ico scam is very troubling and some ico also can't reach its soft cap, so it's very difficult to find a promising ico at this time. for now I focus more on ico than ethereum platform, like neo and stellar and maybe you can see the signature that I use.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: