Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top cryptocurrencies in August 2018  (Read 613 times)
dellmoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

This year I invest on bitcoin and Ethereum. And now I am feeling better with Ethereum and I feel better to exchange with other coin. But still I hope I will be feel better with bitcoin last of the year.
Nagyan01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

Top crypptocurrencies is bitcoin, Eth , eos, IOTA, etc all coin are top cryptocurrencies in august 2018. because that ,s coin hugee profitable coin in cryptocurrencies . so i believe it.
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

The cryptocurrency market seems to have hurt its investors enough and is showing humble signs of recovery. This is great news for crypto enthusiasts, who can finally start thinking about buying into some new coins and maybe even about opening their Blockfolio app again.

11 best cryptocurrencies for August 2018

Which coin will you buy?
These are the top cryptocurrency of the 2018 in my opinion. It is a very profitable and the potential coins for the long term and you can a make a good profit without risk. it is a good prospective and the platforms.
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

I think that we will not see any drastic changes in the market and most likely the rapid growth will begin closer to the winter of 2018
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

Well for August I would choose about 3 Altos I think the first is eos, then shivom would still choose to invest, and ipsx

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Jack_Dan

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

there are no top cryptocurrency for us right now.
everything is messed up because of ETF and i believe it won't change until we hear a clear answer from them.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

The currencies that dropped a lot are EOS and Ripple, this raises the questions on whether they are good investments or are over priced. I've decided not to open blockfolio during this big dump, waiting for at least a mild recovery to avoid any further stress

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

The list has been a surprise and a happy one indeed. We are glad to see BTC at the top and ETH is still there which is good. It is Stellar Lumens which was the most surprising cut. It will worth to invest in that one.
yuimin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

The list has been a surprise and a happy one indeed. We are glad to see BTC at the top and ETH is still there which is good. It is Stellar Lumens which was the most surprising cut. It will worth to invest in that one.

Investing in Stellar may not be your best idea of the year. invest in litecoins
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

Out of the 11 coins you gave above, I see more great potential to come to four coins, Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and Binance, maybe by buying them at this time, all the coins I mentioned are still getting cheap before they all go to the moon , and the possibility that this will happen in the next few weeks because the market has experienced a long downturn and it's time to bounce back.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

I do not think that it is possible to single out some kind of a crypto currency in August. The market is still falling with small bounces, and something tells me that until the end of the summer we will not see any changes. All crypto-currencies will continue to fall and in this situation it is best to keep bitcoin. On the other hand, you can buy Tether and try to earn more bitcoins on the fall, but it's pretty risky. Personally, I prefer to keep bitcoin.

rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

My choice will remain with Bitcoin.
Buying Bitcoin in August I think it will be safe and get a profit in the future.
I'm sure Bitcoin will bring a lot of luck because Bitcoin is a great coin and is a coin that can be a solution for those who want to make a profit.
There has been a lot of evidence about Bitcoin and they have always managed to benefit from the Bitcoin trade.
SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

I do not think that it is possible to single out some kind of a crypto currency in August. The market is still falling with small bounces, and something tells me that until the end of the summer we will not see any changes. All crypto-currencies will continue to fall and in this situation it is best to keep bitcoin. On the other hand, you can buy Tether and try to earn more bitcoins on the fall, but it's pretty risky. Personally, I prefer to keep bitcoin.
Well, why can not be identified,I believe that there are coins here that may rise before the end of the year.For myself, I allocate Ethereum and EOS.But what about Bitcoin, I still think I'll abstain.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Even though bitcoin is at number one in the list, the one coin which took everyone by surprise is Stellar Lumens, IOTA and EOS. It will be better if we invest in one of thees two, with BTC alongside as well.
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

The best coins for me is bitcoin and ethereum because only in these coins can I be sure of a long run  Grin

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

And if someone invested on this recommendation he is probably in a loss. And every time when you invest on some recommendations you will lose because a lot of people are selling their coins too early because they do not know about the technology, fundamentals, only what they are interested in is the price.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:17:45 PM

Apart from BTC; Stellar, NEO and EOS looks like good investments to me. EOS price is experiencing a bullish trend right now, everyone should definitely check it out. However, I am a bit concerned about BTC price which is showing slow recovery right now after the recent consolidation. Hopefully, it won't drop again in coming days.
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

I don't ggo for a single Crypto coin in such moments. If I buy coins in this moment, as the value dropped and going to recover in a time, I would go for a portfolio investment where I will buy BTC with 50% of my savings and buy best altcoins by other 40% and do buy some potential unknown ICOs as well as top ICOs in the market by rest of the savings. I consider best review sites, coinmarketcap etc for assessing what I am going to buy.
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:38:39 AM

This month is not a good time for the market. Profit is lower than before. But I’m hoping that this situation is going to improve.
hinaries

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

I hoped market condition would be better by now. But it isn’t. I’m not investing right now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: