Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top cryptocurrencies in August 2018  (Read 609 times)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

At this moment many altcoins drop in price very much, so i prefer to invest in Bitcoin more. At bear market it looks much stronger.
I also prefer to invest in bitcoin the better to have some when price dumped. My best crypto is still bitcoin and I have no doubt on this coin. So many crypto to choose as my top list is btc a great and a huge profit that we can have.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:29:07 PM

The cryptocurrency market seems to have hurt its investors enough and is showing humble signs of recovery. This is great news for crypto enthusiasts, who can finally start thinking about buying into some new coins and maybe even about opening their Blockfolio app again.

11 best cryptocurrencies for August 2018

Which coin will you buy?
The top cryptocurrencies of the year 2018 are definitely these:
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple
These are excellent coins and shall increase in terms of earnings and profitability.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

The cryptocurrency market seems to have hurt its investors enough and is showing humble signs of recovery. This is great news for crypto enthusiasts, who can finally start thinking about buying into some new coins and maybe even about opening their Blockfolio app again.

Which coin will you buy?
These coins have a great project and the platforms at this moment:-

EOS
BTC
Stellar
wellbastian

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

At this moment many altcoins drop in price very much, so i prefer to invest in Bitcoin more. At bear market it looks much stronger.
I also prefer to invest in bitcoin the better to have some when price dumped. My best crypto is still bitcoin and I have no doubt on this coin. So many crypto to choose as my top list is btc a great and a huge profit that we can have.
Yeah me too, i always prefer to invest in Bitcoin. I only chose 2 coins for the current investment Bitcoin and Ethereum, Both is good crypto for long term invest.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

Which coin will you buy?
Well honestly, I would say go for coins like Lamden, Cardano and Power house. These are great coins and shall be one of the best in the year 2018. Their performance is amazing and they will be listed on new exchanges.
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

Bitcoin is by far the most popular cryptocurrency today, garnering a plenty of investors' attention.Stock market volatility and political uncertainty are good for Bitcoin. In general, political unrest is not good for the stock market, because its value is tied to established companies that depend on government services.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

I personally think that top cryptocurrency in August 2018 is ETC, because I sure only the ETC price would increase very high.

zekarsalih

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

I dont really now, but i think, that is now is good time to buy some tokens Eth, Litecoin may be.
Yes, all of the cryptos are dropping in price so now is the time to diversify your portfolio and buy more. I think the more people buy, the better it is for the market and the coins in the long run.
joeyarg

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Which coin will you buy?
Stellar and IOTA looks good. I think I will buy more of those. Actually, all of them keep dropping so maybe I will buy a few more of this list.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

top crypto is good for 2018 that is headed still bitcoin and etherum and ripple then litecoin ... those coins have the potential to increase prices and bring more profit to investors
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

top crypto is good for 2018 that is headed still bitcoin and etherum and ripple then litecoin ... those coins have the potential to increase prices and bring more profit to investors
Market conditions are indeed coming down again, but we must still hope that in the future it will be better,
like eos will become a big potential coin, and I think bitcoin must immediately increase.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Which coin will you buy?
These coins are the definitely top rank of the crypto market and at this moment it is a very potential and the high volume demand. MONERO, RIPPLE, Stellar

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: