Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Industrial Methanol Synthesis Plants producing CO2-neutral Methanol ⭐  (Read 22907 times)
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

By focusing on the renewable sources of energy and methanol, Silent Technologies will be able to actively co-create a future in which it will be easy to store, produce, and use energy. This is in addition to making the process flexible and efficient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gxmonitor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

Hello guys, interesting project.

One question

how much is the approximate cost of an ECONIMO mini power plant?

We are raising funds to build Methanol Synthesis Plant. Price of Methanol Synthesis Plant is between 14 millions to 20 millions CHF based on various factors.

Econimo power plants are different than Methanol Synthesis Plants. Money raised for this ICO will not be used to build Econimo.
gxmonitor

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:21:12 AM

Is there any estimation how much a mobile methanol synthezer costs?Also please tell us what's the capacity of the plant. How much M99 can be produced in an hour or day?

Our Methanol synthesis plant costs between 14 mil CHF to 20 mil CHF. We are targeting annual production of 1 mil liters methanol till 2020. Our target is 28 mil methanol till 2021.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

I've never knew that methanol can be used as energy source that are cleaner than the old energy source such as fossil fuel
I think this project will be able to replace the existing energy source that already exist for a long time.
bizallegri

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

What price do you predict for the token and what market cap could SLNT reach?
gbest

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:31:26 AM

Do you guys know how much methanol can you produce with this plant?
gxmonitor

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

What price do you predict for the token and what market cap could SLNT reach?

We will not predict any future price for our tokens, but we ensures some additional benefits for our token holders.

1) The company distributes 82% of EBIT among token holders. This means token holders can expect yearly ROI of approximately 15% on their investment. This may vary with electricity and methanol prices.
2) In case of acquisition of Silent by another company, 35% of the total acquisition price will be distributed among token holders.
gxmonitor

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

We are targeting annual production of 1 million liters methanol till 2020. Our target is 28 million methanol till 2021.
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

Projects for the real economy in my experience do not give the profit that promise initially. Simply because all the niche is busy and with such small means not to attract large developments.
I will look after the development and make your project into statistics. Maybe you can unwind and improve it.
whatluke (OP)

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:10:39 AM

Hello guys, interesting project.

One question

how much is the approximate cost of an ECONIMO mini power plant?

Hello, the ECONIMO is not the Methanol synthesis plant. It’s one of the elements of the Silent ecosystem that will use the methanol we will produce with the new and still not existing plants we want to fund with this project. The plant has a cost of approximately (150k).

The key data of ECONIMO (series 1) :
- A capacity of 30kW electricity, 80kW heat or 32kW cold.
- A heat pump backup system of about 54kW heat
- Consumption about 18 liters/h at full power
- variants for 60-70 kW cold only in hot region ( absorption chiller)
- fits for a 15 flat building in central Europe or for about 8-10 houses in common.
- Tank capacity around 20 to 50 tons methanol (1 ton = 1100 liters)
- Exhaust gas analysis: some CO gas but wide under the limits. Almost no NOx and no residues of unburnt carbon connection at all. All in all as harmless as a rice cooker.

Also, we want to share with all one of the posts that we publish in medium.

https://medium.com/silent-power-projects-ltd/the-rise-of-the-methanol-economy-e7b7e453ec9a
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

Will you have your first methanol plant operating next year even if you only reach the soft cap of your project? 3 million CHF is too low for that kind of industrial plant if you want to make large-scale production. I can see on your roadmap that you will invest 13 million CHF on your plant, if you collect your soft cap and the project goes ahead but without the funds to build the production plant, what will be your next steps? Invest more on R&D? Regards.

Hello cryptodrunk, that's a very interesting question.
With the soft cap we can start at least R&D and have a build ready plan of a plant. Then we have a chance to fund the project with private equity if the ICO won’t get the hard cap.

Thank you for your quick response, that's the exact answer for my question, I was wondering if the first plant would be operative only reaching the soft cap, R&D should be the main expense of this initiative, with a little more expense in R&D you could lower the cost of each one of your plants. Greetings.
gbest

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:38:09 AM

We are targeting annual production of 1 million liters methanol till 2020. Our target is 28 million methanol till 2021.

I don't understand your answer.

Are you saying that by 2021 you're going to produce 28 M liters with just 1 plant?
jonathan3306

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you and hope your project successful
gxmonitor

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:44:01 AM

I follow ICOs closely. This project is quite remarkable and successful. I have to be part of this project.

We really appreciate your interest. Please do follow our social media accounts for regular updates.
gxmonitor

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:44:41 AM

Your project Silent was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Silent to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1807/64/569c846cf5c8.jpg

Thanks for listing our project.
bizallegri

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Here you can find an interesting article on the New Role of ICOs in Green Investing: https://medium.com/silent-power-projects-ltd/the-new-role-of-icos-in-green-investing-335097ac9dd2
tingo2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

Industrial Methanol Synthesis Plants producing CO2 are quite good projects. It is related to environmental protection and will be developed rapidly. It should be extra vigorous
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

do you have private investors on this project or partners to begin with? if not, then if your ico fails high chance that this will not push thru
this kind of concept needs big whales to pursue such technology and should not depend from the community here

I agree with what you say, if it is not private investors, surely the losses will also be borne by the small community, and those who are fortunate are the pope who will play the price
whatluke (OP)

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

Hello,

Very interesting approach and project!
I would like to know how long has this project been in development?

Hello jols,

Thank you for your question.

Silent-Power (Projects) Ltd. was founded with the purpose of supporting and co-developing an environmentally friendly ecosystem with new alternatives to produce, store and use energy. Silent-Power Ltd. was founded in 2002, to develop mini power plants that produce power and heat. These mini power stations will be crucial for mass adoption of Methanol usage.

The Methanol Synthesis company Silent-Power (Projects) Ltd., however, started in 2017, relying on the know-how of the existing Silent-Power Ltd.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:09:25 PM

I like to see your project concept because it has an interesting vision and mission. so how much fund has been collected now? what's the next plan after the ICO will start launching?

I believe many investors will invest here. good luck for your project.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: