Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SMiners.com :: Shared Bitcoin Mining Plan  (Read 2832 times)
sminers (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 01:07:31 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 12:51:25 AM by sminers

SMiners.com  ::  Shared Bitcoin Mining Plan

keverw

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 01:39:38 PM

Why a minimal of 50GH? Wouldn't it be better to lower that to give people a chance to get their feet wet with your service?

Go open a whole new world with Visa Prepaid Bitcoin. More people go with, Visa Bitcoin.
Donate - BTC: 1giYNSkexV3vtqUPQZvGf9Nu1dfQ73VMZ
DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:09:21 PM

Debating on buying a 50ghs package, wish there was more information on the company or smaller investment available.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:13:28 AM

anyone buy from them are they legit or another scam. Maybe you guys should offer some kind of guarantee or protection like accept paypal or post some on ebay. too many scammers lately with stuff like this
ubel

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:51:52 PM

Hello,

There are so many questions to be answered here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456818.20
Nezcoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:49:41 PM

There are so many questions to be answered here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456818.20

Thanks for your reference, we answer some of the questions here

There are no 2TH machines, None of them have shipped yet!

All of our 2TH/s ASIC Bitcoin miner Hardwares have been manufactured in our private lab so we did not have to wait for unreliable pre-orders to be delivered.

Just doing a quick google map search on the location advertised on their site brings up a building that is under construction and located in a port.

We searched our address on google map but we could not find the mentioned under construction building we are located in!

Why they only accept Bitcoins

Our system totally is based on bitcoins and we have to withdraw with bitcoins so it's not so odd to accept the only currency our platform have built on, but we are planning to add other payment options in the future

if they have that much profit possibility why would they not mine for themselves?

Bitcoin mining difficulty is going up promptly and the profit we can make today wont happen after a few month so we need to expand our mining infrastructure too fast Thus we use our revenue from renting part of our available hashing power to raise our hashing power and to expand our mining farm on a daily basis, therefore our urgent plan is to expand our mining farm and we earn profits from adding more hashing power to our infrastructure not only by doing ordinary bitcoin mining.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer questions, but you haven't really provided any solid information.

We know little to nothing of your business operation; where are you located? Can you take some pics of your office, the machines, perhaps divulge some information on you and your business partners. You have machines that we're not privy to, meaning that without pictures or proof of their existence they can be just figments of your imagination.

I'd hate to accuse you of scamming when you're trying to run a legit business, but there is way too much information left out (at least for me).
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:58:51 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 10:22:31 PM by Gamer67

Pictures of your 2TH machines in action otherwise I am still calling scam.

Fancy web sites and fast talking don't mean shit until you produce some verifiable results.

Also, The address you have listed on your scam site is the one I searched for on google maps.

Nordre Nostekaien 1
5011 Bergen
NORWAY

It comes up quite easily and shows a building under constrution in an area that is also under construction.

Could you also provide a recent picture of your business location.

Your web site whois information does not feel right either.

You have a 1 year domain renewal. The whois contact info is just the address you have listed on the site with no actual names or working phone numbers. You are located in Norway yet your website is hosted in California with Namecheap.

Too much shit stinks.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:51:10 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 11:11:25 PM by Gamer67

You did not answer the question about your address. You only said that you could not find what I found.

Do you have a picture of your machines and your location or not ?

What is the reason for your web site whois details.

For the record. Many 'new businesses' on these forums are scams. You must be new to Bitcoin mining if you can not understand the apprehension.

Unless pictures are produced of your 2TH machines that you made yourself and also your business location then this is just a glorified ponzi scam. You take in $100 or more from each sucker and pay them out a little bit here and there until you get enough suckers and then no one will ever see you again.

squidbilly

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:08:59 PM

Go ahead, call me a scammer. It seems to be the norm in these forums.

But for those of you that are not so jaded, my experience with sminers has been fantastic.

They are very responsive and have delivered on everything they claim.

I too have seen the picture of the building with construction, and despite very little information about this company I went ahead and tried the introductory plan and they have paid me on a weekly basis as described.

So go ahead and hate away .... I'm making money.
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:14:49 PM

But for those of you that are not so jaded, my experience with sminers has been fantastic.

I too have seen the picture of the building with construction, and despite very little information about this company I went ahead and tried the introductory plan and they have paid me on a weekly basis as described.

It is the norm because the forum is full of them. Don't call me jaded when there are hundreds of people on these forums that have been scammed by various methods. You really have no idea do you.

So tell me then what brought you to the forums and specifically to this thread before any others. Considering you only joined today.

Nezcoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:22:51 PM

You might be making money, but without evidence that you're making money from a couple of machines mining then you could be making money from the sales of other subscribers, aka a ponzi scheme.

All we're asking for is basic information that can be gathered by taking a picture with a cell phone. A simple task that would require 5 minutes of their time and could yield a serious boost in credibility and customers.
squidbilly

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:32:26 PM

Jaded ..... Jaded ...... Jaded

Not much to say, since there is absolutely nothing I can say to change your hater mentality.

Yep I joined today. You must have so much more authority than I, since you did not join today.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

I still have my doubts as well, however from my short experience with sminers, they are responsive and provide the service they claim.

Also, I do have an idea. I have been reading these forums for at least 6 months. I know that there are a ton of scams. But for now, I believe sminers is legit.

Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:34:48 PM

You did not answer the question about your address. You only said that you could not find what I found.
Do you have a picture of your machines and your location or not ?
What is the reason for your web site whois details.
For the record. Many 'new businesses' on these forums are scams. You must be new to Bitcoin mining if you can not understand the apprehension.

We use the best hosting service for our website and we are not obligated to use a local host, And if you search other credible businesses's domain you will find the same info and currently we don't offer a phone support to put a phone number on our domain's whois.

Also we are here to offer appropriate support to our costumers not to answer baseless accusations.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer questions, but you haven't really provided any solid information.
We know little to nothing of your business operation; where are you located? Can you take some pics of your office, the machines, perhaps divulge some information on you and your business partners. You have machines that we're not privy to, meaning that without pictures or proof of their existence they can be just figments of your imagination.
I'd hate to accuse you of scamming when you're trying to run a legit business, but there is way too much information left out (at least for me).
We will provide documented pictures soon as our business proceed.

They are not baseless accusations.

You say you have an custom built 2TH machines. Produce some pictures now not after you have accumulated some suckers.

This still stinks to high heaven in my book until you do.

Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:39:35 PM

Jaded ..... Jaded ...... Jaded

Not much to say, since there is absolutely nothing I can say to change your hater mentality.

Yep I joined today. You must have so much more authority than I, since you did not join today.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

I still have my doubts as well, however from my short experience with sminers, they are responsive and provide the service they claim.

Also, I do have an idea. I have been reading these forums for at least 6 months. I know that there are a ton of scams. But for now, I believe sminers is legit.

So you have been reading the forums for 6 months.

Never joined or made one post.

Then you jump headfirst into the unknown with someone you already claim to have or had reservations with based on nothing but a feeling and we are all supposed to also take you on your word.

I think you are full of shit.

squidbilly

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:44:50 PM

Didn't say that you should rush out and join up. Just sharing what I know.

Hate away .....
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:46:07 PM

Didn't say that you should rush out and join up. Just sharing what I know.

Hate away .....

Well what you know is not worth one satoshi. Thanks for trying anyway.

Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:59:21 PM

300 claimed users of your service and so far only newly registered forum members have made posts here.

Also the sminers.com forums only has 5 registered users. You would think that out of 300 customers there would be a few more registered and more than 3 topics posted.

Still waiting for pictures of your 2TH custom built machines. They do not have to be professional photos. Take a pic with your phone.

quantw

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:48:44 AM

Smiley Hello world.

Ive been browsing here for a long while, joined finally to post on this thread.

Not a bot, unfortunately human.

Anyways...

...Im sure im not alone here when I say pictures might not even do it for me, to be completely honest.

Keep in mind, I'm extremely interested in your service. But like the others, I must remain cautious.

Why not offer a temporary 80$ discount to a reliable member of the forum, and provide some advanced details to your active users. Im sure someone here would be willing to shell out 0.04BTC if they had access to said details.

A few suggestions:

-introduction video; who, where, and most importantly... how

-some detailed information on these mythical 2th/s units

Also, you claim that we start mining immediately after purchase... how will we know this ? What kind of data streams to you provide to your users ?

-Q
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:36:08 AM

Pictures will do it.

It should be easy considering they claim to have 21 custom built (42TH total) 2TH machines.

Must be some kind of record now. Both the threads about sminers have had numerous people come to the forum or finally join after lurking. What a coincidence.  Roll Eyes

keverw

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 08:41:34 AM

Pictures would be cool Smiley I'm curious in seeing how a 2TH custom ASIC machine would look like.

Go open a whole new world with Visa Prepaid Bitcoin. More people go with, Visa Bitcoin.
Donate - BTC: 1giYNSkexV3vtqUPQZvGf9Nu1dfQ73VMZ
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: