Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merged mining the way to go?  (Read 698 times)
Blade Rage (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:16:23 PM

I've been on arsbitcoin mostly, but would I be better off at DaVinci's pool?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GoldenBoar

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2011, 04:42:40 PM

I stopped mining on Ars because they hadn't implemented merged mining. I currently mine at Eligius and Simplecoin, both of which offer SMPPS.
Blade Rage (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 17, 2011, 04:52:45 PM

Did you have any trouble setting up namecoin, getting an nmc address, and using the different bitcoin client?

I actually just switched to Eligius last night, didn't have enough time to set up nmc stuff though.
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2011, 04:53:51 PM

slushes pool also has mm

i believe mt.red will soon too

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
GoldenBoar

View Profile
October 17, 2011, 05:12:24 PM

Did you have any trouble setting up namecoin, getting an nmc address, and using the different bitcoin client?

I actually just switched to Eligius last night, didn't have enough time to set up nmc stuff though.

It found the instructions on the site to be pretty straight forward. I'm pretty technical though but you shouldn't have a problem. If your using Windows, I've also made a namecoin gui which also supports bitcoins as well. I'm hoping to post it here but you can also get it from reddit or the namecoin forum.
timcj

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2011, 09:54:11 PM

It found the instructions on the site to be pretty straight forward. I'm pretty technical though but you shouldn't have a problem. If your using Windows, I've also made a namecoin gui which also supports bitcoins as well. I'm hoping to post it here but you can also get it from reddit or the namecoin forum.

Thanks for the gui client, it looks good gonna try it out.
GoldenBoar

View Profile
October 17, 2011, 10:28:36 PM

Thanks for the gui client, it looks good gonna try it out.

You can grab any future updates from here from now on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: