Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP THIS DESPERATION FOR FREE TOKENS!!!  (Read 16270 times)
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

They don't even sell the project, they just sell the idea and use most of the eth to fund themselves rather than the project even if they are very good most ones would still fail.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

Airdrop, giveway or other free tokens are very useful to get a large number of communities in a short time, people prefer something free rather than paid.

and people who are new to crypto are easier to join in, than joining the project bounty in marketing the project.
jonalva

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:51:59 PM

I am agree with your statement but. I think bounty has very hard but is profitable. I do it for enjoying my self rather than profit. If you want to make money change your goal.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

This desperation for 'FREE' tokens is wrong!
How can somebody promise you a meagre 100 pieces (or some even far less) of his project tokens???
Most annoying is he wants you to do Facebook, Twitter, telegram, YouTube, reddit medium, work before you can qualify!

What good is 100 tokens buried inside your MEW wallet? What happens when the price if this tokens refuse to rise above 40 GWEIs (0.0000004 ETH) when listed??? Or maybe it preforms excellently well and rises from 40 GWEIs to 300 GWEIs. So, you really will wait for years on end and to God that it rises to the price that's reasonable enough to cover the Gas fee for withdrawal from your wallet?

The selfish dev is just using you to sell his project, for nothing! And it's so wrong.

OK, think for a moment, is it not the same time and resources it will cost him to offer 1000 tokens? Don't they have a marketing budget to cover those?

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.
Nowadays even signature campaigns are not profitable because of the huge influx of bounty participants. Some bounty campaigns don't have limits of bounty hunters and it's disappointing when you get your tokens worth only for 10 usd. It doesn't give justice for about 8 weeks or more of promoting the project. And to think that we could have earned more than 10 usd.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

I was interested about that last year. And I was doing this for my pleasure not only for tokens. Some of my friend take it as token earning platform and use different id for earn tokens.
saint647

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

Free tokens is one of the things that ate limiting Blockchain technology. When too mucxh free tokens are going around, they will easily loose value, this is why most projects crash and dump for no reason at all.
If you work for ur tokens you will guide them jealously
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:03:05 PM

I think a lot of newbies are attracted to the Blockchain for the freebies, and although that is good, too much of it is gradually drawing back the Blockchain progress now there are too many rubbish projects gibing out freebies.

tomisinade

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

I don't like projects that always give out free tokens, and they way they go about it. Too Much free tokens will make a project dump in price and the investors will be the ones to suffer and this is bad.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

After the emergence of tokens, it has made a negative impact on the reward for the bounty and on the airdrops. The amount has been lowered. Plus this entire thing is a plea for desperation though and just brings bad marketing. This is more like short term thing.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

Bounty hunting campaigns and airdrops were enough to let the people go by. But then came tokens, which is nothing but a bad buzz. Plus with the introduction of tokens, the amount of rewards for the bounty has decreased too, which is just sad.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

What? You are totally wrong. It doesnt depends how many tokens you are receiving but the value (market cap/current circulation). So you can receive more than 1000 tokens worth  for example 0.000001$. Or you can receive only 1 token worth for example 50$ Wink.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

Amount of spammers that are being caused for these negligible amount of tokens is actually amusing. People don't understand that they themselves are destroying the community. The same community which will actually help them to increase the price of the token. Opening multiple accounts and joining those campaigns only causes the rewards to be decreased. Even the developers are taking advantage of desperate people by reducing the amount of reward. If only people understood  Roll Eyes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

How can somebody promise you a meagre 100 pieces (or some even far less) of his project tokens???
Most annoying is he wants you to do Facebook, Twitter, telegram, YouTube, reddit medium, work before you can qualify!

What good is 100 tokens buried inside your MEW wallet? What happens when the price if this tokens refuse to rise above 40 GWEIs (0.0000004 ETH) when listed??? Or maybe it preforms excellently well and rises from 40 GWEIs to 300 GWEIs. So, you really will wait for years on end and to God that it rises to the price that's reasonable enough to cover the Gas fee for withdrawal from your wallet?

The selfish dev is just using you to sell his project, for nothing! And it's so wrong.

OK, think for a moment, is it not the same time and resources it will cost him to offer 1000 tokens? Don't they have a marketing budget to cover those?

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.
Well you cannot stop other people if they want a free token. Many free to token have a good value just find and read what the project is offering. But in the other side people don't understand sometimes the free token will not cost a big amount if this listed in exchange. It's a strategy of some project to give a free token to make a more followers.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:27:40 PM

This is a screenshot from my own MEW wallet. Most of these tokens were advertised to me then when i signed up that they were worth at least 25$. Nobody among the admins of these Airdrops told me that it would be worth 0.2$.
Now, tell me, is it possible to combine 10 of the tokens for sale at the same time so it can be worth selling? Or, be honest with me, tell me, when do you think 3 IND tokens will rise to 8$? Or 128 CNN become 5$?
If you are really honest you know most of your wallets have similar shapes.
The truth is this trend need to stop.

Yes you're right. That's why it is better to try to choose the good ones and even with trying to make a choice you still have in mind that you could probably divide the given price a few time. Except those that are already tradable. Of course you could never trust the advanced value that are given to attract people.

But in all the list you still have sometimes ones that give suffiscient rewards and in that cas eit is free money. Yes time but nothing without doing nothing !
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

It is not easy anyway . Things are hard out there and most folks would rather chase after these freebies despite how insignificant in value they are. They anchor their faith on the fact that they might eventually appreciate. If there is any evidence to back up that faith and trust yours truly do not know
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

Yes, indeed many of us sometimes don't get the wages according to what they promised. Sometimes they give wages to the bounties not enough to pay an exchange fee.
I think we respect each other here. Dev, Manager and Bounty Hunters are interrelated. This means that we are equally aiming to succeed in a project. Indeed we are called Bounty Hunter, but actually what we get is not a gift but a reward from the results of our work.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

I support your point of view. Except that 1000 tokens are not an indicator. Since if the token is supply is in hundreds of billions, this thousand will never cost a lot of money. The only meaning of participation in such events is the collection of referrals, then you can get a sane amount of funds.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

There are so many projects out there who bounties you cannot predict. You may not know what the outcome would be. I think the best thing to do is not to depend on it in order not to be disappointed at the end.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

many tokens are also liabilities, and hard earned.

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

sometimes we just waste our time to do work that will have no results, and it is very detrimental to ourselves besides the time we sacrifice there is also a floating quota so we have to be careful to get the project not until we work on projects that are not responsible
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: