Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP THIS DESPERATION FOR FREE TOKENS!!!  (Read 16269 times)
coinriches (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

This desperation for 'FREE' tokens is wrong!
How can somebody promise you a meagre 100 pieces (or some even far less) of his project tokens???
Most annoying is he wants you to do Facebook, Twitter, telegram, YouTube, reddit medium, work before you can qualify!

What good is 100 tokens buried inside your MEW wallet? What happens when the price if this tokens refuse to rise above 40 GWEIs (0.0000004 ETH) when listed??? Or maybe it preforms excellently well and rises from 40 GWEIs to 300 GWEIs. So, you really will wait for years on end and to God that it rises to the price that's reasonable enough to cover the Gas fee for withdrawal from your wallet?

The selfish dev is just using you to sell his project, for nothing! And it's so wrong.

OK, think for a moment, is it not the same time and resources it will cost him to offer 1000 tokens? Don't they have a marketing budget to cover those?

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

actually long time ago, bounties and airdrop is enough for the hunters to eat some meals because there are only about 200 people who join those programs, but now days when i see the spreadsheet, i give up to join those bounty programs. there are over 1000 - 3000 peoples joining the program since december 2017. when i see closely, there are many people using multiple account to grab as many token as possible. so it's not the matter of the reward, but it's because of those greedy peoples
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

actually long time ago, bounties and airdrop is enough for the hunters to eat some meals because there are only about 200 people who join those programs, but now days when i see the spreadsheet, i give up to join those bounty programs. there are over 1000 - 3000 peoples joining the program since december 2017. when i see closely, there are many people using multiple account to grab as many token as possible. so it's not the matter of the reward, but it's because of those greedy peoples

I agree with you, because the person that introduced me to bounty hunting said that these days there are many participants and he said in the past bounty used to be very few people, and if you noticed because of the increase in the number of participants, the bounty company have reduced the amount they give to bounty people, No matter the small amount a company brings out, people will still full the bounty.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

First of all you shouldn't ever consider bounty or any other advertising-related jobs as money source and only, moreover - you shouldn't count on that, because this kind of work is unpredictable. If you're not really into crypto world and just want to make money - this kind of work isn't for you. I don't understand how one can manage doing bounties for ICOs if he isn't interested in crypto world (but I'm talking about sig campaigns/writing articles and that sort of job). If your job is just about adding subscribers and doing retweets - well, you shouldn't expect very high payment for that, it doesn't seem like a difficult thing to do. You're right though, most likely 100 tokens will turn into $5 in a best case scenario, but if you've participated in more than 30 bounties and have lots of different tokens there's a chance that several coins will become decent (or you can try doing daily trading and making some profit out of that).
pistachefreak

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

as always a offers that give monetary incentives attract people, what can I say? people like money, and the less effort the better, but that's no excuse for them to be handing out so few tokens per bounty, I also think bounty managers could do more about it, like restricting the use of multiple accounts or putting a maximum limit on the number of bounty hunters that can participate in such a campaign, the problem is that everyone becomes greedy and wants to get the most out of it.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

How can somebody promise you a meagre 100 pieces (or some even far less) of his project tokens???
Most annoying is he wants you to do Facebook, Twitter, telegram, YouTube, reddit medium, work before you can qualify!

What good is 100 tokens buried inside your MEW wallet? What happens when the price if this tokens refuse to rise above 40 GWEIs (0.0000004 ETH) when listed??? Or maybe it preforms excellently well and rises from 40 GWEIs to 300 GWEIs. So, you really will wait for years on end and to God that it rises to the price that's reasonable enough to cover the Gas fee for withdrawal from your wallet?

The selfish dev is just using you to sell his project, for nothing! And it's so wrong.

OK, think for a moment, is it not the same time and resources it will cost him to offer 1000 tokens? Don't they have a marketing budget to cover those?

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.

Calm buddy, this type of advertisement will never die, especially airdrops Smiley You know why? Because there always will be people ready to spam every single topic to receive free tokens. Devs also like this type of marketing, because it is free for them - just give tokens. And your words about 1000 tokens are not truth - if token costs 10$ that would be enough for one bounty(signature for example)

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
joerogers8

Activity: 420

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

I agree with the original poster here.  The bounty work has become very difficult and is not very profitable.  I do it for enjoyment more than profit.  I don't know how you could seriously make money at this if that was your goal. 
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

I agree with the original poster here.  The bounty work has become very difficult and is not very profitable.  I do it for enjoyment more than profit.  I don't know how you could seriously make money at this if that was your goal. 
Indeed, not all write messages on this forum just for the sake of making money on free tokens. Some come to talk on the subject of crypto currency, to find out the news. spend time and, of course, participate in the generosity campaigns of ICO.
Therefore, the emergence of many new participants at the forum should be treated more tolerant.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

it will fade with the next generation of ICO. People will switch to invest in CTO instead ICO and theses projects doesn't need the fake accounts to post on twitter, with fake followers etc...
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

You are so right mate, the worse is that most of this tokens even after suffering and doing all the tasks they asked you to do, you will still not find any token in wallet, and there is nothing you can do about it.  Cry
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

You are absolutely right about the greed in the space now. People sign up with multiple account just to grab more airdrop or bounty tokens, thus watering down the amount of tokens available to genuine hunters and this is so wrong.
coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

This is a screenshot from my own MEW wallet. Most of these tokens were advertised to me then when i signed up that they were worth at least 25$. Nobody among the admins of these Airdrops told me that it would be worth 0.2$.
Now, tell me, is it possible to combine 10 of the tokens for sale at the same time so it can be worth selling? Or, be honest with me, tell me, when do you think 3 IND tokens will rise to 8$? Or 128 CNN become 5$?
If you are really honest you know most of your wallets have similar shapes.
The truth is this trend need to stop.

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

there's no such thing, all airdrops are just a small amount of tokens for giving away to any bounty hunters who wants to become part of it. if you dont want it, they dont force you to join. easy as that.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

there's no such thing, all airdrops are just a small amount of tokens for giving away to any bounty hunters who wants to become part of it. if you dont want it, they dont force you to join. easy as that.
No, that's not the point here. Let them not lie blatantly to us! Let them not sell us on deception in this platform. I believe this is not too much to ask

coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

You are so right mate, the worse is that most of this tokens even after suffering and doing all the tasks they asked you to do, you will still not find any token in wallet, and there is nothing you can do about it.  Cry

Yes. Thank you sir! I even forgot to mention: some of them will even ask you to do KYC/AML verification in order to get your 80 tokens of pure shit!
And was never mentioned at the beginning when they were looking for people to come fill up their Telegram groups.
Most of these thieves starts out with zero money, zero twitter/Facebook/instagram followers. Then, from nowhere, at the promise of 20$ worth of tokens, they now have 40,000+ followers/subscribers. So that one of their messages that is retweeted by us can bring in upwards of 2,000,000 impressions! A millage that companies with a twitterAds budget of $50,000 can't even dream of in a whole year. And yet when it's time to send the miserable 50 tokens you promised people that'd worked with you for 60 to 90 days you start quoting frivolous laws and legality

NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

I participated in such airdrop a couple of times, there it was possible to collect referrals, but it became uninteresting to me. I believe that one serious signature campaign (facebook, twitter) is better than all this. Maybe someone hopes for one pump out of a hundred, so he participates in a large number of projects.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

First of all you shouldn't ever consider bounty or any other advertising-related jobs as money source and only, moreover - you shouldn't count on that, because this kind of work is unpredictable. If you're not really into crypto world and just want to make money - this kind of work isn't for you. I don't understand how one can manage doing bounties for ICOs if he isn't interested in crypto world (but I'm talking about sig campaigns/writing articles and that sort of job). If your job is just about adding subscribers and doing retweets - well, you shouldn't expect very high payment for that, it doesn't seem like a difficult thing to do. You're right though, most likely 100 tokens will turn into $5 in a best case scenario, but if you've participated in more than 30 bounties and have lots of different tokens there's a chance that several coins will become decent (or you can try doing daily trading and making some profit out of that).

What you are saying is true and only a few bounties out there right now the is even get listed in exchanges. Also if you are not even a little bit interested in cryptocurrency and would only want a quick buck then doing bounties and cryptocurrency is not for you. As we all know you would need dedication and even to learn the basics even if you start investing and trading and bounties is just a one of the starting point an individual can do specially if you do not have enough cash to invest.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

you can't actually tell the bounty that offers small tokens, the reason why this happens is because there are increased number of bounty participant, in the past, there were few bounty hunters, but these days the number is increasing everyday, so that's why the tokens are small.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

If you talk of free tokens i believe you should mean airdrop? I will disagree with you if you are calling bounty tokens free tokens, the fact you don't invest your money doesn't make it to be free tokens, because you invested your time and work hard for it, so you earned it and it should not be regarded as free.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

I stopped joining airdrops few months ago) There are too many strange tokens on my mew already, and you can't find token what you need) They cost nothing ) if there any way to remove them from wallet)?

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

They don't even sell the project, they just sell the idea and use most of the eth to fund themselves rather than the project even if they are very good most ones would still fail.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

Airdrop, giveway or other free tokens are very useful to get a large number of communities in a short time, people prefer something free rather than paid.

and people who are new to crypto are easier to join in, than joining the project bounty in marketing the project.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:51:59 PM

I am agree with your statement but. I think bounty has very hard but is profitable. I do it for enjoying my self rather than profit. If you want to make money change your goal.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

Nowadays even signature campaigns are not profitable because of the huge influx of bounty participants. Some bounty campaigns don't have limits of bounty hunters and it's disappointing when you get your tokens worth only for 10 usd. It doesn't give justice for about 8 weeks or more of promoting the project. And to think that we could have earned more than 10 usd.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

I was interested about that last year. And I was doing this for my pleasure not only for tokens. Some of my friend take it as token earning platform and use different id for earn tokens.
saint647

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

Free tokens is one of the things that ate limiting Blockchain technology. When too mucxh free tokens are going around, they will easily loose value, this is why most projects crash and dump for no reason at all.
If you work for ur tokens you will guide them jealously
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:03:05 PM

I think a lot of newbies are attracted to the Blockchain for the freebies, and although that is good, too much of it is gradually drawing back the Blockchain progress now there are too many rubbish projects gibing out freebies.

tomisinade

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

I don't like projects that always give out free tokens, and they way they go about it. Too Much free tokens will make a project dump in price and the investors will be the ones to suffer and this is bad.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

After the emergence of tokens, it has made a negative impact on the reward for the bounty and on the airdrops. The amount has been lowered. Plus this entire thing is a plea for desperation though and just brings bad marketing. This is more like short term thing.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

Bounty hunting campaigns and airdrops were enough to let the people go by. But then came tokens, which is nothing but a bad buzz. Plus with the introduction of tokens, the amount of rewards for the bounty has decreased too, which is just sad.
FLHippy

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

What? You are totally wrong. It doesnt depends how many tokens you are receiving but the value (market cap/current circulation). So you can receive more than 1000 tokens worth  for example 0.000001$. Or you can receive only 1 token worth for example 50$ Wink.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

Amount of spammers that are being caused for these negligible amount of tokens is actually amusing. People don't understand that they themselves are destroying the community. The same community which will actually help them to increase the price of the token. Opening multiple accounts and joining those campaigns only causes the rewards to be decreased. Even the developers are taking advantage of desperate people by reducing the amount of reward. If only people understood  Roll Eyes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

Well you cannot stop other people if they want a free token. Many free to token have a good value just find and read what the project is offering. But in the other side people don't understand sometimes the free token will not cost a big amount if this listed in exchange. It's a strategy of some project to give a free token to make a more followers.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:27:40 PM

This is a screenshot from my own MEW wallet. Most of these tokens were advertised to me then when i signed up that they were worth at least 25$. Nobody among the admins of these Airdrops told me that it would be worth 0.2$.
Now, tell me, is it possible to combine 10 of the tokens for sale at the same time so it can be worth selling? Or, be honest with me, tell me, when do you think 3 IND tokens will rise to 8$? Or 128 CNN become 5$?
If you are really honest you know most of your wallets have similar shapes.
The truth is this trend need to stop.

Yes you're right. That's why it is better to try to choose the good ones and even with trying to make a choice you still have in mind that you could probably divide the given price a few time. Except those that are already tradable. Of course you could never trust the advanced value that are given to attract people.

But in all the list you still have sometimes ones that give suffiscient rewards and in that cas eit is free money. Yes time but nothing without doing nothing !
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

It is not easy anyway . Things are hard out there and most folks would rather chase after these freebies despite how insignificant in value they are. They anchor their faith on the fact that they might eventually appreciate. If there is any evidence to back up that faith and trust yours truly do not know
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

Yes, indeed many of us sometimes don't get the wages according to what they promised. Sometimes they give wages to the bounties not enough to pay an exchange fee.
I think we respect each other here. Dev, Manager and Bounty Hunters are interrelated. This means that we are equally aiming to succeed in a project. Indeed we are called Bounty Hunter, but actually what we get is not a gift but a reward from the results of our work.
Primal6666

Activity: 182

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

I support your point of view. Except that 1000 tokens are not an indicator. Since if the token is supply is in hundreds of billions, this thousand will never cost a lot of money. The only meaning of participation in such events is the collection of referrals, then you can get a sane amount of funds.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

There are so many projects out there who bounties you cannot predict. You may not know what the outcome would be. I think the best thing to do is not to depend on it in order not to be disappointed at the end.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

many tokens are also liabilities, and hard earned.

mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

sometimes we just waste our time to do work that will have no results, and it is very detrimental to ourselves besides the time we sacrifice there is also a floating quota so we have to be careful to get the project not until we work on projects that are not responsible
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

You are absolutely right about this, the number of participants also determine number of token distributed. The major issue is for the price to rise for bounty participants and investigate to be able to have tangible returns from the token received.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

Depends on the value of that token, whether it has minimum or maximum tokens to distribute but the value depends on that coin.
sometimes we just waste our time to do work that will have no results, and it is very detrimental to ourselves besides the time we sacrifice there is also a floating quota so we have to be careful to get the project not until we work on projects that are not responsible
You have to be picky with the projects that you are choosing on their airdrops and bounties.
Now that a complain comes out like this, the best solution too is not to join any of them so you won't be disappointed if you don't get your assumed quantity of tokens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ksu_bor345

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

Damn, it's getting kind of sad. Airdrop it really is a very unprofitable occupation. Bounty recently, too little pay, too. Maybe because of the fact that the market is now such, or indeed the era of bounty slowly dying. But in any case, I'm very sorry that I didn't come to the crypto earlier.
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:12:18 PM

To be honest, recently bounty hunters don't participate in only one bounty campaign rather they are simultaneously working on several bounty campaigns at the same time and the ICOs are also well aware of the situation which is why they have got the leverage over people by underpaying them.
Dylanbee

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

You never can tell if the price of these tokens will skyrocket in future beside some people live in some extremely poor countries where these tokens will be a lot if exchanged to their country's currency.
Lets people do what they have got to do so as long as they are not complaining.
annicketucufaw

Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

I agree with this one! That's why I really hate airdrop tokens, free but you can't them because have no value or the transaction fee is higher than the value of the coins. Airdrops this year is really useless if you don't have extra tokens from the project. The only good thing is that if the project continue to strive in the next few years and the value of the coin rise, you still have it in your wallet. Imagine, you didn't know that you still have that coin in your wallet and when you check cmc the value is already 100$ each, you have extra $1k in your pocket. But I still don't feel like joining in Airdrop if the value is less than $50.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

Bounty hunting is a bad idea sometime it is creating annoying situation . People do it sometime to grabbing for  more tokens. May be people want to get easily free tokens. But it will be good if it can be stooped .
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:17:11 PM

Despite bounty or airdrop being a good way to earn some coins, it is not as lucrative as it used to be. There are so many projects nowadays who even want more participants, yet the rewards might not be good enough. It is more or less like struggling for peanuts. I most times prefer to participate in good bounties with lesser participants.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:47:29 AM

Maybe you are right but you can earn by bounty or air dropping. It can be earned without investing money. But 1000 tokens can not earn income. I think small income can do. And it will be something good in the future.
cryptohobbs7

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

Bounties are not profitable like before. Now people have to put big efforts but they get smaller rewards. I don't know how can some people only stick with free tokens.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

What I see though in this scenario is that too many beginners in crypto have little or no knowledge at all when it comes to trading. I think most of them only rely on their facebook and twitter accounts with their 500 to 1000 friends for simple bounty work and it would be totally fine for them to get a few tokens as long as they can do multiple airdrops a week. But I do agree that it is the sheer number of participants that degrades the value of the tokens being given. If we can get some ICO's that rely on the merit system or some other form of meritocratic practice that would limit participation to worthy users then the odds of getting good bounties would increase.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:34:05 AM

When we participate in the company we gain experience, and experience is the most important. Even if you receive 1000 tokens of generosity. For the forum you need to communicate, learn new information about the crypt.
rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:40:24 AM

Gone are the good old days; when someone can actually make something significant from bounties and airdrop; unfortunately the reverse is the case now; they are saturated and totally worthless.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

Free tokens values is coming less this time compare to the year 2017. But we as want to get some money we have no choice to participate even some are not paying. It still have bounty can give you much enough for working a couple of months. Just be choose the legit with strong marketing to reach the hardcap

MariaSerebrennikova

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:03:10 AM

Yes! currently, bounty companies are harder to make, maybe it's because there are a lot of fraudulent projects, maybe because there are a lot of fake accounts among the participants of the bounty, but I agree with you that you should not take up the bounty companies that pay a little!
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

Everyone is free to choose classes. And everyone has the right to make sure on his own mistakes in safety or vice versa, the usefulness of some kind of occupation. In addition, we do not know for what purpose people participate in various events, which are rewarded with a small number of free tokens. Maybe they do it not because of earnings, but for the sake of communication, for the sake of sports interest or some other considerations. It is, of course, worthwhile to inform people about the uselessness of the resulting tokens. But we also need to provide the right to make an independent decision. Prohibit nothing here.
lifesgood10

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:12:20 AM

i can agree with you, but it varies on several situations because 20 ICTA Tokens back in those days gave me over 80$ in otcbtc website

it has been the same across other tokens too
Its actually more about the project than the no of tokens.

If your dyor about the project and participate, you have no regrets.
aliceayag

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

I already stop participating airdrops because I think it is not effective for me, Free tokens now is I think you will get 0.0001% of distribution. So I already stop joining airdrops and free tokens.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

thats why you need to be lucky. anyway its just free money. no one gives us free money. but airdrops gives it. bounty need work from us. but for social media work its very low. try to do article bounties. anyway crypto is spreading fast around the world because of free tokens. thats a positive thing

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

If you talk of free tokens i believe you should mean airdrop? I will disagree with you if you are calling bounty tokens free tokens, the fact you don't invest your money doesn't make it to be free tokens, because you invested your time and work hard for it, so you earned it and it should not be regarded as free.

Yea, that's what I meant. The airdrops not the bounty programs. My only worry is that nowadays its becoming difficult to differentiate between the two! Some wicked ones among them wants you to like and share on Facebook; follow, like, share and tag 10 friends on twitter; join telegram channel, group and go greet the Airdrop bot "Good Morning sir!"; subscribe to YouTube, like all Videos, and comment "This project is Godsent to rescue humanity from calamities".
Hold on there's still more you must do to get 25 tokens from them! Instagram, steemit, email, mercatox vote, reddit..m...

Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

LOL... it is very true, most airdrops don´t even cover the exchange of transaction costs at all, not only on the ethereum network, but also in other blockchains. It is jus a stupid thing.

Cristopherus

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

People are learning that airdrops are just being used as bait. It's 99% worthless and you just looking at them is a waste of time. Crypto is still young, people will learn with time.
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

Personally, I believe the amount you earn from a campaign depends on the allocation given for such campaign and that is why it is also good to do a very good research about a project before you participate in such campaign.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

I think most of the people want to earn easy money and without investment. It leads them to bounties and airdrops for getting free tokens. I don't think it is bad but nowadays the bounty market is quite messed up.
jonalva

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

Some free tokens are good to earn but I actually do not support or do these forms of bounty or airdrops. I suggest before you enroll in any bounty, you make sure you are with a legitimate project and the people in it doesn't have any problem and do not face any difficulties on it. Then you may do your work happily.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

yes unfortunately I have agree with the fact cause most of the users are claiming that bounty hunting is becoming very difficult to handle and it profit rate is also very low,  and in this kinds of situation users are also loading tokens as well
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

For bounty hunter they must aware of this but if we talk about new investor, it's quite difficult to explain because they still completely blind.
Smart developer really want to trick people in order to obtain self profit for them, it's reasonable when there are many ICO occur recently !
sidneycrypto6

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

This is the reason one day ICO will be faded away. Maybe then people will invest in CTO rather than ICO. It’s really annoying to handle this bounty as greedy people are all around. 
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

It’s really difficult to make profit from bounty. And greed has spread in all places. I don’t prefer bounty or airdrops to make the only goal to make money from crypto world. 
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

Bounty works are really unpredictable. It shouldn’t be the only way of making money and recently the number of participants in bounty is increased. So it’s getting more difficult to handle bounty programs.
ListingOnly561

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

You cannot just stop everyone, there will be still people who will be interested to join those campaigns even if you manage to convince this forum to boycott these bounties. After All, everyone wants free coins, no matter how much they are worth.
AfterHot542

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:25:23 AM

I agree with you that now ICOs are paying very little amount of reward for joining their bounty campaigns and looks like there won't be a change in this framework since there is a lot of bounty hunters available in the market and they are also doing these bounties with whatever reward the ICOs are offering.
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

Bounty campaigns are good for newbies to start with this market, but nowadays the number of people joining in bounty programs is huge and the Bounty companies have decreased the sum they provide for individuals. Perhaps one should not expect a lot of gain from this kind of program.
coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

Free tokens is one of the things that ate limiting Blockchain technology. When too mucxh free tokens are going around, they will easily loose value, this is why most projects crash and dump for no reason at all.

No, I  disagree with you. Giving out some tokes to build initial support for your project won't kill it. But affixing your token with some outrageous price is what is killing the industry today.
What brought in the crowd with their huge investments in previous years was they mind blowing percentage rise recorded by a majority of the players in the crypto-field. But that was because most of those projects launched their ICOs with as little as $0.00003 in price of the tokens. So, that even when what they realised was less that $10M, they went on to put in the efforts to build the projects further.
The result was that the price of the token surged a massive 1000℅ in two months after launch.
Mark you, at the said 1000% the price has only arisen to $0.03, the that someone else can still gladly by in with the hope of a further rise. And truely it rose further!.
That was how people who invested in Verge (XVG) reaped over 139000% last year. And Ripple, and Bitconnect, tron, doge and a whole lot of others

coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

No, I  disagree with you. Giving out some tokes to build initial support for your project won't kill it. But affixing your token with some outrageous price is what is killing the industry today.
What brought in the crowd with their huge investments in previous years was they mind blowing percentage rise recorded by a majority of the players in the crypto-field. But that was because most of those projects launched their ICOs with as little as $0.00003 in price of the tokens. So, that even when what they realised was less that $10M, they went on to put in the efforts to build the projects further.
The result was that the price of the token surged a massive 1000℅ in two months after launch.
Mark you, at the said 1000% the price has only arisen to $0.03, the that someone else can still gladly by in with the hope of a further rise. And truely it rose further!.
That was how people who invested in Verge (XVG) reaped over 139000% last year. And Ripple, and Bitconnect, tron, doge and a whole lot of others

I guess those good, happy days are gone now. As long as some stupid private investors ( they're in the majority now) keep feeding the greed of fraudulent hit-and-run Dev teams at ICOs, the crypto ecosystem will won't see those type of growth again.
How can someone come to you for free donations in return for some amount of the project tokens. And the said tokens are the profit or interest you will ever get from the project, yet, you're so dumb that you can not ask vital questions like:

Why is the price of your token higher than the ICO price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, etc?

Is your project really more expensive to accomplish?

ICO fund is supposed to be a 'Start up' fund, why do you require this mind blowing sum to start your simple idea? $10M for and idea that only require a website? Seriously?

coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

If a dev comes along and say his token is worth as much as $1 at ICO, so, he's paying you $200 for a 2months Twitter campaign, don't touch it. He's a thief and a liar. He's lying to you so he can steal your precious time.
Because, as experience has shown, the real selling price of that token will be determined by the market when its listed, not by the ICO price. And you already know that dev teams only put in the efforts to trick ICO investors. They can't deceive the market.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

If a dev comes along and say his token is worth as much as $1 at ICO, so, he's paying you $200 for a 2months Twitter campaign, don't touch it. He's a thief and a liar. He's lying to you so he can steal your precious time.
Because, as experience has shown, the real selling price of that token will be determined by the market when its listed, not by the ICO price. And you already know that dev teams only put in the efforts to trick ICO investors. They can't deceive the market.

i would add that, if during the ico, a lot of token has been sold with, i don't know, 75% of discount, surely there will be a huge drop of the price once the token will be listed on exchanges.

This is the effect of super discount...
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

Man, if you select projects properly and don't participate in scam activities, airdrops and other free coins can bring you a good potential. You can pick up really worthy projects. Seele for example gave out 2000 tokens just for tweet what was equal to 250$ and now it is 60$,but still enough
Pulafripta

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

doesnt matter if you get 1000 tokens if 1000 tokens worth less then a1$ or even 5-10$. but we do bounty for the oane that pay out for the rest of them so we keep looking and hoping. with the payment for the work we do i agree with you .
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

Actually most of the people know about bounty hunting campaign and airdrops based on this Token make negative impact on reward also the amount has been lowered also this are like a short term process.
Pamela1966

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

Doing bounty is worth it just that the number of people doing bounties starting from January this year keep increasing more than imagined but still yet to make some reasonable income from bounty, it's advisable to do signature campaign and writings because those are the real jobs in promoting ICOs and with small numbers of participants with largest share of the bounty pool other than social media which is just to like and share and with participants numbering up to 5k getting just little fraction of the bounty pool like 5-10%
opeakande

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

That is what kills bounty hunting nowadays. There are too many hunters and that makes the bounty earnings become little after the distribution. The fewer the hunter, the higher the earning.
miyaka26

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

What a waste of time and effort for such few bucks with no guarantee that it will release on exchange nor be going to be a successful one I can add the requirements of full KYC process, ID with selfie picture and the proof of address to submit for such an amount to stake it should be a free tokens for promotion without the condition of your whole identity and information, there's a lot of airdrops with an easy task.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Good advice but believe me not so many here will stick to it. There is so much hunger in the land that people could even do it for less. Check the Service section and you find some campaigns offering Hero and Legendary Members a paltry $30 week wage. I think people should just stay away from this kind of modern slavery. But then, I know certain participants would rise in defence of this thing I call slavery and say it isn't.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
opeakande

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

That is the problem we now face with so many hungry hunters with little knowledge of cryptocurrency. Most of them take all cryptocurrencies are like bitcoin that having just one makes you be in money.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

The amount of tokens is irrelevant, the price/total supply of the tokens is important. If you receive 100 tokens and each of them is worth a buck, you hit a jackpot, the same goes for 1000 or more tokens, 1000 tokens could be worth a fraction of a cent so again, the amount of tokens is not important.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

Indeed sometimes the rewards from free tokens currently not worth for our efforts but some people can accept that even with small rewards they will do micro task but if you got lucky to choose good tokens wich have potential to grow then i think possibly the value from those free tokens amount will increase following the price so basically i will says do not underestimate low amount because if you can collect it consistently then gradually you will get decent amount too
coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

Indeed sometimes the rewards from free tokens currently not worth for our efforts but some people can accept that even with small rewards they will do micro task but if you got lucky to choose good tokens wich have potential to grow then i think possibly the value from those free tokens amount will increase following the price so basically i will says do not underestimate low amount because if you can collect it consistently then gradually you will get decent amount too

But Sir,
Can you combine 100 Ripple Lite ($XRPL) with 100 Cardano Lite ($ADAL) Tokens in order to have a huge payday at the xchange if both shits worth $0.0006? Or how long do you wanna wait for a shit $XRPL to grow 1000% when even the real $XRP is up there battling for its life and Worth?

coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

This is the bitter truth about the current state of Cryptos and the markets. Funny news or hyped releases don't sway the market anymore. Even huge coin burn that used to pump prices don't move any shit in 2018.
Talk less of fancy new launches of new projects. Or even once magical 'Binance listing'. Its a stage of development that everyone should bring themselves to accept so you don't suffer avoidable loses

otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

I think the problem with getting crumbs out of buffet that is set before the bounty hunters in Cryptocurrency space has to do with thinking! When people think small of themselves and their prospect,  they settle for anything.  I guess most dev have realized this and that is why they offer crumbs!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:16:01 PM

I think mostly desperate for free tokens are those who are not good at math and can not count that it's not profitability not in terms of transaction fee, but also from time and reputation risk.
pretfeestje

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

Yeah agree with you, and this affects the popularity of an ICO, you can clearly see it in the offers they make if you join the campaign, many managers cut their ICOs budget in the middle of development to cut costs, this is a practice that should be totally rejected by the community and explicitly denounced by those affected for it, we have to be aware of this type of scam.
husanlarisa

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

This is the bitter truth about the current state of Cryptos and the markets. Funny news or hyped releases don't sway the market anymore. Even huge coin burn that used to pump prices don't move any shit in 2018.
Talk less of fancy new launches of new projects. Or even once magical 'Binance listing'. Its a stage of development that everyone should bring themselves to accept so you don't suffer avoidable loses

Yes. In 2018 a lot of people are struggling with this uneasy market situation.
But it's not all about this.
People just foolishly do silly tasks in order to get tokens for nothing.
husanlarisa

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

From my experience only 0.0001% project gonna send their free tokens from drops.
And only few of them gonna list ever.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

1000 tokens requirement has no sense as only  their value determine if it is worth participating.
Almost all ICOs calculating with the final ICO price and they are offering different bonuses up to  80%
and when the token goes to an exchange it`s price is much less than ICO price and you often get some penny.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Crypdon

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

It depends on the value of the coins in the country where you live. If you can make a few dollars collecting airdrops then you can buy a lot of food for the day in third world countries. As more people learn about bounties and airdrops you can expect more to join and their payment value to plummet
udidrone

Activity: 2114
Merit: 268

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

I think mostly desperate for free tokens are those who are not good at math and can not count that it's not profitability not in terms of transaction fee, but also from time and reputation risk.
Already count that, transaction fee is problem for me. That is why i never join airdrop. For many people join airdrop sometime can give them big reward, but not many which only be collection token that fill their wallet.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:04:34 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 10:13:37 PM by sister1001

Free tokens are rarely worth it but, as the title say, they are free, so there is no problem on having them around. Now, what is not always true is that they don´t have a cost. Normally you will be asked to give some information in exchange for the token and that means that you will at least waste your time. As the saying goes, there are no free meals, even when the meal is free.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

It depends on the value of the coins in the country where you live. If you can make a few dollars collecting airdrops then you can buy a lot of food for the day in third world countries. As more people learn about bounties and airdrops you can expect more to join and their payment value to plummet

Even if the value is good , you are getting very less coin to sell as nowadays even ICO are keeping airdrop bounty very less percentage, They are now splitting in lot of tasks. Before their were only 2 or 3 bounty's like, translation, social bounty, signature campaign, Airdrop. But today lot of bounty split is their. Even the bounty coins value we get very late as they list the coin very late, till them value of that project goes down.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

I agree with your point of view bro, sad to see people are greedy doing whatever they want just to cheat on and get money by using multiple accounts.

It's always the greediness is the cause of the going down of a project, people are not contented with what's their worth. Wanted fast money even if they hurt other people!

People are desperate even this was given for free because of the effort of doing the work and end up received token that's not worth enough the hardwork. But, life must go on and continue, try something else until you find your luck.
prechi

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:20:02 PM

I really don't disagree with what you said... but take desperation aside, 100 tokens can be worth something good after listen. It is just due to the nature of the market and projects as many ICOs tend to dump once they hit the exchange. But imagine a token sold for $2 at ICO and you are given 100 for putting up content on your blog...If that token should hit the exchange at $2 or above, that's good money coming.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

I agree with this but you should know that if ICOs don't dump upon listing on first exchange then 100 token isn't bad if ICO sold go a reasonable amount. Though it will be cool if bounty managers urge project owners to always increase stake and put a limit to the number of people that can take part in a campaign.
priscadavids

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

What I think will be best is if they put a limit to the number of people that can take part in any category. Imagine allocating 1000 tokens for Facebook and over 200 people applied. Obviously they won't even get up to 100 tokens each. Bounty managers should try and take this step and see how it turns out.
rezwalker

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

I don't see the drama here
u talk about greedy people
but all high-value bounty is for member + guys
so almost all BTT is out
indeed bounty offer 100 tokens are no sense I agree

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

Better to put a certain amount of people that are allowed to participate in the bounty before they start, that way they know that their marketing budget will cover the expenses for people who are doing it. I think the problem is that they are accepting too many people into the bounties at the same time so when the time comes to pay, the portions are much smaller.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

You can't blame anyone and tell them that they're wrong regarding token distribution as part of the marketing strategy of any project involving crypto. Everyone has their own strategy in making profit within this community. Those projects that offer tokens in exchange for work is an effective way to publicize the project.
Melih1905

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

This doesn't mean anything, it's not about the amount you're given, imagine that the total supply is 10B, your 1000 token would be nothing it's about the proportion
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

I agree but still many people are still biting it, as if they are so desperate to get the token, in the end they end up being used by the admin so he can dump and promote his token, it's easy to create a token make it popular then make money from being dump in the market.
gorokill

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

When Bitcoin increased at the end of 2017 I realized this would happen, competition would be even tighter to get tokens because the campaign participants boomed, sometimes campaign managers did not restrict participants making me difficult to generate a decent salary, for now I switched to ICO investors because rarely once I found a project that gave me a decent salary like before.

g8d6n5q9g1

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Hi. It is true that it takes a lot of time to do the airdrops and it does not pay much. But you still have the hope to participate in the "big project", even more when it's the bear market!

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

I think your thinking is correct and I agree with that, I think the manager uses us to enlarge the community with minimal rewards
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

I agree but still many people are still biting it, as if they are so desperate to get the token, in the end they end up being used by the admin so he can dump and promote his token, it's easy to create a token make it popular then make money from being dump in the market.

Whatever you say to many people to stop getting free tokens they will not listen to it because they really want to earn free, a lot of people desperation for free tokens.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Sometimes, during airdrop participation like the mainframe airdrop, the tokens to be distributed are not usually specified, only for one to get the shitty distribution and sigh later. What is left is go get more from the exchange depending on how promising the project is. IcO project teams should put a mechanism in place and limit the number of participants per airdrops and bounty campaigns. This can help revive the fading buzz of free tokens.
g8d6n5q9g1

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

Yes, trying to limit the number of participants by airdrop is a good idea.
Do not follow too without paying attention airdrop channels that promise a lot and whose sole purpose is to win referrals!

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

Free tokens are a bit of a promotional gimmick but they also are fun if you're new to cryptocurrency and don't want to spend any money to own some tokens and try out different projects products and services

Also you never know what all that dust might be worth one day Cool

NikNight

Activity: 552

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

I participated in the bounty for which there was no reward, there were given some bonuses that, in order to withdraw to MEW, you need to pay more than these coins. They think they saved coins, I think they are crooks.
micle222

Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:06:56 AM

But we can just give up, because our way of life is still long.
We have to do the best for the bounty campaign, if there are multiple accounts, maybe the Bounty Manager can manage all of them to delete the fake account.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:15:55 AM

There is nothing as dangerous as near-free to free tokens. Most annoying is those ones that come as airdrops, you look at a supply of 3 billion and someone is sending you 1token, quite pathetic, I lost so much attempting to get tokens via selfdrop all because they are so cheap, cost of which is very negligible! Scammers have devised ways of dumping shitcoins in your wallets for your hard earn ETH, waves etc. 

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:20:20 AM

think of it as savings in the long run. If wished a quick profit from it I don't think it will be easy to happen because if we meet against the things that are free are certainly worth also appeared on the real expectations are to be appropriate. Indeed it is natural if it needs many years to wait and long term investment is the reason to run for it.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

Token that are giving freely for no reason are hundred percent of the time valueless! If you  however work for a token and the token is back by some sort of service,  it could be something later on in the future!

sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

Agree with the OP. I have received some rewards less than $2 for some of my projects ran for few months. How is that? The token amount was not enough even to exchange for other tokens of ETH and BTC. As the OP has said, if we don't get enough tokens even not enough for withdrawals, then it is better to stay away from those airdrops and bounties.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

This is an eye opener for everyone. Greedy people makes no sense but were obsessed with the reward tokens they'll gonna receive in return. It is just so unfair that we are doing bounties, campaigns in a responsible way but others are cheating having multiple accounts. We cannot imitate those wrongdoings.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

People were making 1000s from bounties before. I'd guess that 95% of this forum is just here for the bounties to be honest.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:08:27 PM

I have to agree, there are a lot more bounty hunters than there were here before, that is why the payouts not are so small. There are way more people who are sharing the bounty pool than there were before, so the rewards are much more smaller. There is also the issue of the multiple accounts, which is just another menace when it comes to bounties.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

I am with you, there are most of airdrops which offered very small token and the value of those coins never increase and some of bounties the value of token are too low so when you joined the bounties then you should join the long term bounty.

sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:29:51 AM

Bounty the company can't replace the work. It's like a part-time job.Then in what form there is, the process of performing bounty jobs, he dies. Cool bounty projects go on quality. Drop the bomb is the first bounty platform that monitors the quality ( https://ico.dropthebomb.io/invite/Dima ).
cityhall

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:49:06 AM

Yep, that is why I never join airdrops anymore especially with the task with social media such as share, like, invite or follow.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:15:11 AM

That's right, there are now a lot of participants and that makes me confused about what happened.
There are also a lot of SCAMMER and Cheater to utilize cyrptocurrency, maybe this is the time to clear cryptocurency from useless garbage.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

For some months now, I have stopped joining airdrops campaign. There are a lot of strange tokens in my Imtoken wallet of which most of them doesn't have any tangible, they don't worth my time again.

coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 04:21:25 AM

Funny and scammy dev teams. Their new tactics is to offer 100 Tokens and claim it's worth $40. Lol. Laughable, really. Who're you fooling? Your Project that may not reach it's soft cap or any exchange is worth more than multi-million $$$ projects like XLM, XRP, TRX and the likes.

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:41:54 AM

Are you still participating on this crap? almost 90% of airdrops are crap and it's a fact, you are promoting the coin for free because on the exchange where they are going to list it you need a minimum number of coins to send to exchange like you need 1000 tokens and you only have 800 tokens so you will end up buying.
aervin11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:47:35 AM

Mostly this coins are worth a sh*t but some could be road to riches, you could never tell. These kind of job is pure shilling, some developers are maximizing their worthless coins for a ton of marketing that could be done by thousands of participants who want to get part of it. Don't be pissed as you cannot stop them, just avoid those kind of projects who are shilled too much and just increasing hype to fool future investors, that way they won't work
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:49:19 AM

I actually believe that free tokens are just incentives to new joiners to crypto community, i actually happened to see 15 usd worth of tokens in my wallet after a airdrop dont know how it arrived but i was happy to receive it.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:50:05 AM

There are many airdrop coin owned in my ether wallet those amount like within 50-500 tokens, some token listed in exchange but if i set Gas Price: 15-20 Gwei. Gas price value is large from token worth this is bullshit that's why i can't sell those token. But now totally changing the aidrop method because it's refer system you can earn more tokens even more than bounty payment.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:51:47 AM

I have to agree, there are a lot more bounty hunters than there were here before, that is why the payouts not are so small. There are way more people who are sharing the bounty pool than there were before, so the rewards are much more smaller. There is also the issue of the multiple accounts, which is just another menace when it comes to bounties.
Actually the problem is not in the increasing bounty hunter, but indeed the quality of the current project has declined and is even worse. if this doesn't happen then it's not a big problem

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:32:46 AM

What ? Seriously? I participate in a airdrop called metacoin and I was rewarded with 400 tokens and guess what? Its worths 100$ today ,it doesn't matter either its 1000tokens or 20tokens ,what matters is the price of a single token on exchange

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Mighty_crypt

Merit: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:58:52 AM

Since every one is here to share there own experience on airdrops been worthless and not worth it I will then share mine
Last year 2018 I blindly joined many airdrops hoping the price will be good someday ,I wasted that year though because I never wanted to learn but run after free tokens but guess what ? Even after blindly joining airdrops I was still ablebto make profits out of them
The Apollo currency I'm holding today is from airdrop and presently its Worth's 40$ in this bear market ,the second one is snap coin which was just 270 tokens and it worth 36$ when get listed on exchange a month ago and dumpers dump so its now trading at 0.02 per one ,no comment ,another one is ABC coin trading at 0.01$ per token and I made 45$ and still keeps its value till date ,there is nothing wrong with airdrops ,if you don't like it just don't join them and move on

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:05:41 AM

Well before now airdrop have been profiting but in recent time the so many airdrop we have this days are just a waist of time and energy, most of the time the token never make it to the exchange and if their ever make it to the exchange then the price will be useless that is their become valueless and worthless. So in all airdrop is a waist of time.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:18:53 AM

The truth is whatever airdrop is facing at the moment bounties is also facing the same ,I joined a bounty that pay me just 130tokens and this tokens worth 50$ only ,I joined this bounty for good 5weeks or so ,and i still have airdrops that Worth's 50$ even after getting to exchange this airdrop still stay strong at value price ,so either airdrops or bounties its all about how lucky you are now
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:28:52 AM

I do not understand why so much hype around "free" tokens. They usually cost nothing. True, there are strong projects whose tokens turn into big capital. But this is a big rarity. As a rule, tokens simply hang out in a wallet and do not bring any benefit.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:07:30 AM

I actually believe that free tokens are just incentives to new joiners to crypto community, i actually happened to see 15 usd worth of tokens in my wallet after a airdrop dont know how it arrived but i was happy to receive it.
But you need to consider that $15 is worth for your personal information,lot of airdrops asks for KYC and will send only after that completion of it even many times those tokens will never have any value so better to avoid it and concentrate on the better projects.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 09:35:56 AM

You are right actually, I noticed that most especially the airdrop these days you hardly earn up to 10k worth of any coin and the worst part of it is that most of these projects will list on exchange with a very low price, even selling hundreds thousands worth of the token is nothing talk less of 100,500 or 1000. nothing

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:39:23 AM

But you need to consider that $15 is worth for your personal information,lot of airdrops asks for KYC and will send only after that completion of it even many times those tokens will never have any value so better to avoid it and concentrate on the better projects.

Exactly, most of the project is doing the same thing, they are targeting the people for the activity with their own coins after completion of KYC only they are giving payments to bounty hunters who participated at the time of crowd sales. After some time there will be no value to those coins.

Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:02:29 AM

I gave up on airdrop long time ago after I noticed that it's worthless except very few of them which are very rare just like the hydro , Polymath token as well as most of the self funding projects which give out its token to boost holders
tamango

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:11:17 PM

I really don't believe in these things and also in the past I criticised airdrops because I think that most of them are totally useless and only a waste of time.
Nothing is free in this world and also in crypto.
ajdar.muxin.79

Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:14:37 PM

I agree, there are no free tokens. You can buy them during ICO or you can spend a lot of your time by promoting projects and earning them. Earning tokens means investing a lot of time for writing posts, articles, reviews and they are not free.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:34:50 PM

I agree, there are no free tokens. You can buy them during ICO or you can spend a lot of your time by promoting projects and earning them. Earning tokens means investing a lot of time for writing posts, articles, reviews and they are not free.

actually nothing is free. because all of that certainly requires a sacrifice, such as sacrificing our time in a post. but I think we should also need to be careful with crypto. the problem with crypto today is that there is a lot of disappointment.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:56:05 PM

Don't go under 5000 tokens which you will be able to sell for at least 0.1$ per token. Calculate profit before doing bounty and hope for best.
5 posts in 5 minutes can't be called investing time. So you do what, spend 10 minutes to write 10 posts, get tokens for it and then you say there are no free tokens.
SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:00:21 PM

before airdrop is worth it that is why people are desperate to get free tokens.. but nowadays its not easy to get a profitable airdrop..

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:56:21 PM

Bounty hunting is like a gold rush of 21st century and as we know, a majority of people will end up with “fool’s gold”- dozens of worthless tokens in their wallet. I can not blame them though as the other side has a greater percentage of those good tokens  Grin. It is like a natural selection: if you are willing to promote shady project with a potential of great return, go for it, but you are most likely going to be rewarded with nothing.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:37:07 AM

It's odd but it's true. Some tokens that are rewarded from bounties are mostly shitcoins. However, not all airdrops and bounties are offering useless tokens. Sometimes, the price of that token will reach the moon. I know someone who really got lucky from these rewards. You cannot blame these bounty participants. Free tokens may have value or not, at least they've tried their best and efforts.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:07:20 AM

It is actually your decision if you want to join them to get free token or not,
I don't see any harm in that .You could just simply ignore them,
They are not forcing you to do it ,
They are just asking for publicity in exchange for their token.

Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1980

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 08:09:51 AM

You are not correct for all the time. Sometimes, you can earn more then what you have mentioned. Current situatiin is worst because the market itself is worst. I think if once the market turns, we will be able to see a good profit from those token.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:13:35 AM

It is actually your decision if you want to join them to get free token or not,
I don't see any harm in that .You could just simply ignore them,
They are not forcing you to do it ,
They are just asking for publicity in exchange for their token.
It is hard to resist something if it is free. Scam projects use these tactics for attracting more victims and they are successful, unfortunately. Free tokens have hidden limits on waves platform and after bad reviews about Wave DEX, the management decided to filter spam tokens on the exchange.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 04:09:30 PM

They don't want to get lost in the first time they want to release their project into public, so they use you to help them to promote. And for the rewards, they offer some of the tokens to you, so you work for them and receive the tokens. But unfortunately, after a long time to wait for the price, the tokens are not listed in any of exchanges, and it makes you disappointed.

You are not alone, and many other friends have that bad experience. The teams should think about solving this problem so they could still pay the bounty hunters and in the other side, they could focus with their project without hearing a negative word from their participants or their investor.

vanya.pronin.1983

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:14:29 PM

There are no free tokens and there will be no free tokens. ICOs are doing bounty campaigns to get a great marketing and promotion support in exchange for their tokens. Hunters are earning them in exchange for their time and effort.
coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 08:33:43 AM

My point s, since the majority of the dev teams draw their airdrop participants from this platform, let everyone of usbr on the look out for those that will offer fewer than 1000 tokens during its airdrop and flag it. Or stay away.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:09:27 AM

Does it really matter? Its free tokens for cry out loud and what you will lose is time not money ,I don't see anything wrong in going after free tokens and remember that not all people in crypto can afford to buy coins so instead they hunt for free tokens

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:39:35 AM

It's best for everyone into airdrop and bounty to carry out some due diligence before embarking on any campaign, some reward are not worth the effort and data utilized in carrying out the task. Developers can be very stingy and its best to leave the job undone. Never settle for less than what you deserve.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:55:19 PM

It's best for everyone into airdrop and bounty to carry out some due diligence before embarking on any campaign, some reward are not worth the effort and data utilized in carrying out the task. Developers can be very stingy and its best to leave the job undone. Never settle for less than what you deserve.

Well you can really consider bounties as free tokens since you're actually working for it. And for airdrops, i very seldom have airdrops that end up with actual value. And even if they do manage to get listed, the amount is less than something to make you happy. It's free anyways.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:10:28 PM

There was also a time when bitcoin was worthless and people were giving it away for free.  You could literally claim bitcoins for free in the early days.  I bet those early holders are very happy that they took something that was free that others deemed to be a waste of time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: