Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOCKCHING.io IS THE NEW AIRDROP/PR/HYPE SOLUTION!!!!  (Read 115 times)
NoTgOnNaFoMo (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:30:37 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 05:41:52 PM by NoTgOnNaFoMo

HELLO  CRYPTOSAPIENS!!!!!

We all Know the hype about WANCHAIN and thier launch of The first ICO on wanchain FREEDIUM.
                                        Im here more about the AIRDROP SOLUTION that they are using at this moment .

BLOCKCHING!!

They are relatively new but the solution they bring is amazing to say the least .

"Make your blockchain project shine across different platforms." source Blockching.io

"Most exchanges, influencers and investors look for your social signals before they back projects. Lead the social charts with BlockChing."

Easy Integration

BlockChing Airdrop is ready to Integrate Widget / Iframe for your website.

Automation

Full Airdrop is run by BlockChing Bots to run airdrop scalable and smoothly.

Relentless Features

Choose various tasks for airdrop like Telegram group join / Telegram name / Twitter follow.

In my opinion this will be a scalable solution meaning possibilities for icos to be bought and airdropped from the same widget .

Also This will attract ICOS in the case of it being cheaper than the competitors and more scalable than most airdrop websites out there.

FREEDIUM is using this ico airdrop solution as will i think 4 others in the talks

T.g : https://t.me/blockchingHQ

As always HAPPY TRADING CRYPTOSAPIENS

ALL MY ADVICE IS  100% FREE ADVICE!!!!
I will never ask you to pay for any extra information.
if you want to donate to help feel free!! MUCH LOVE ALWAYS!!!

BTC DONATIONS :   1HQWAkR8EC77vaJsAXKo64iFEzbvDLQAfB
ETH :                      0x98329b01C7439F656c3E07E053D6bdD644D6d0AD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: