Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ByTheWay Token Presale  (Read 1264 times)
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

how can we have access to the socioeconomic statistics of the users of Bythe Way and how does this data will be added to your app?
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

At first, as I looked at the description of the project, I thought that this was another bloated creation. But, no, look who is the partner of this project, a lot of well-known campaigns. The first impression is deceptive. I recommend investors to see the site and white paper.
Are the partners of the project of Bytheway in their website? can I see there more information about their partnership and the previous experience of the team of BytheWay? i am very interested in the project and I want to know more about the project and everything about it

In our website you can find the members of our collective and a link to a social media or linked account for reference.
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

what products can I find and buy in the app of BytheWay? Can I sell my items as a particular to any buyer or only proffesionals could sell their products in the app of BytheWay?

That's a great question, our app is made for p2p products and services, and to facilitate the b2c transactions with companies that don't accept payment with crypto's.
cryptojukebox

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

What is your softcap and hardcap?
Any partnerships with big companies?
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:45:59 PM

Cant find this information too. It is really interesting for me to find out about partnerships. Waiting for your answer.
rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

That's a very small ammount of info for an announcement, do you guys have a lightpaper or a onepager?
you can read the information about the BytheWay project in their whitepaper, here  you have the link to their whitepaper in English https://bytheway.app/loginwp/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/BTW-WhitePaper-1.pdf
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

Can you tell me what is the value of the BTWay in ETH and USD and if there is any minimum invest during the presale or the tokensale of BytheWay?

The value of our token is .01 USD the minimum investment is of 1 USD during this 2nd stage of our presale you will get 40% bonus on your investment, you decide how you want to live this experience.
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

Hello, can we check ur lightpaper ?
 I presume that they don't have lightpaper but you can read the whitepaper of BytheWay to know more about the project, the members of the team, their partners, and more
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

you said in your whitepaper that 'The app will be a simple tool to post your ads and design advertising campaigns specifically targeted at the market that you want to reach', how can we post our ads in the app of BytheWay? DO you have any expert in advertising campaign that can help to the companies to promote their products?

Yes we have an expert in our team with years in the businesses and is working directly with our programmer to make this app a useful and user friendly tool for everyone from the individual selling his personal items to big corporations advertising there brands.   
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

I saw the parnets of BytheWay in their website and they are very good companies, you should have them a look in the website of BytheWay
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:16:51 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 06:01:26 PM by byTheWayApp

That's a very small ammount of info for an announcement, do you guys have a lightpaper or a onepager?

we will be adding more information soon, find all of our information on our website

Website
heinemannplus

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

Can you tell me what is the value of the BTWay in ETH and USD and if there is any minimum invest during the presale or the tokensale of BytheWay?

The value of our token is .01 USD the minimum investment is of 1 USD during this 2nd stage of our presale you will get 40% bonus on your investment, you decide how you want to live this experience.
In which cryptocurrencies can I make my investments in the ICO of BytheWay? Can I invest in any other Crypto apart than i ETHs?
Huxleyfree

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

you said in your whitepaper that 'The app will be a simple tool to post your ads and design advertising campaigns specifically targeted at the market that you want to reach', how can we post our ads in the app of BytheWay? DO you have any expert in advertising campaign that can help to the companies to promote their products?

Yes we have an expert in our team with years in the businesses and is working directly with our programmer to make this app a useful and user friendly tool for everyone from the individual selling his personal items to big corporations advertising there brands.   
so all the proccess of promotion through the app of BytheWay with advertising campaings and ads will be made by a professional, won't it?
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

can you tell me what is your softcap and your hardcap for the presale and the tokensale of BytheWay if you have them?

Hello, we have a soft cap of 10,000,000 BTWAYs, we dont have a hard cap because this project is almoust ready
our soft cap will be used to find more benefits to our users and expand in other countries.

Find this and more information on our website  Grin

Website
can you tell me how many $ are these 10,000,000 BTWAYs that you have got as softcap?

the soft cap should represent 100k, that will be used to streight the comercial alianses
you said that the softcap will be used to find more benefits to your users and explans in other countries, and i like to know what will you do with the rest of fund that you will get during the ICO, can you explain me that?

Of course, i will add an image found in our website that has more detail, and this will be done with 100% of the funds from the presale.

byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

how can we have access to the socioeconomic statistics of the users of Bythe Way and how does this data will be added to your app?

that is one of the keys to our success, the fact that this is already programmed in our app will guarantee the growth of our project. More information regarding our app will be released during the 3rd stage of our presale.   
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

Cant find this information too. It is really interesting for me to find out about partnerships. Waiting for your answer.

our softcap is 10,000,000 BTWAY'S and we have no hard cap because we dond need the funds for this project to become a reallity, the presale is made for two main reasons:

1. to give everyone the oportunity to participate in the begining of this great project.

2. what ever funds we receive will be used to to help the people who trusted us in the beginning with more benefits and of course the usability of our token. (image in previous post)

I will share a screenshot of some companies that are al ready integrated in our app  Grin

byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

In which cryptocurrencies can I make my investments in the ICO of BytheWay? Can I invest in any other Crypto apart than i ETHs?

Yes, You can invest in BTC, ETH, WAVES, BCH, LTC, and XRP
rokieinvest

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

what products can I find and buy in the app of BytheWay? Can I sell my items as a particular to any buyer or only proffesionals could sell their products in the app of BytheWay?

That's a great question, our app is made for p2p products and services, and to facilitate the b2c transactions with companies that don't accept payment with crypto's.
Have I to put any type of description of the item that I want to sell in the app or BytheWay when I put the items on sale there?
romul1972

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:21:35 PM

What is the roadmap for this project? Thanks in advance.
Schopenhauer365

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

will it be any third party during the payment when we buy some items in the BytheWay app?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: