Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:54:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ByTheWay Token Presale  (Read 1264 times)
rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

What is the roadmap for this project? Thanks in advance.
you can find the roadmap of the project of BytheWay in the page 12 of their whitepaper and in the website of BytheWay too, you should have a look to them
bucayboyne

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:34:15 PM

you said that the softcap will be used to find more benefits to your users and explans in other countries, and i like to know what will you do with the rest of fund that you will get during the ICO, can you explain me that?

Of course, i will add an image found in our website that has more detail, and this will be done with 100% of the funds from the presale.

I think I saw this image and another one in the whitepaper of BytheWay, am i wrong or I saw it there?
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

how can we have access to the socioeconomic statistics of the users of Bythe Way and how does this data will be added to your app?

that is one of the keys to our success, the fact that this is already programmed in our app will guarantee the growth of our project. More information regarding our app will be released during the 3rd stage of our presale.   
I should stay tuned to your next updates to know more about the advances and the proccess of the project of BytheWay then
grumotte

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

what does the project of BytheWay have about other similar projects that makes it unique and different? Can you explain us that?
heinemannplus

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

Can you tell me what is the value of the BTWay in ETH and USD and if there is any minimum invest during the presale or the tokensale of BytheWay?

The value of our token is .01 USD the minimum investment is of 1 USD during this 2nd stage of our presale you will get 40% bonus on your investment, you decide how you want to live this experience.
In which cryptocurrencies can I make my investments in the ICO of BytheWay? Can I invest in any other Crypto apart than i ETHs?

Yes, You can invest in BTC, ETH, WAVES, BCH, LTC, and XRP
are all this crypocurrencies availables during the presale too or only during tokensale of the Bytheway?
Huxleyfree

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

what will be the fees during the transactions when we make the payment of our sale in the BytheWay app?
Joneskay

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:00:36 PM

what will the uses of the token of BytheWay apart than makes payments in your app?
rokieinvest

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

when can we start to use the app of BytheWay? is there any demo version that we can try already or we have to wait to try it?
rokieinvest

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

will  the application od Bytheway operate from the moment we download it in any country or will be launched in any specific country firstly?
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

A real world usage and a stable cryptocurrency price is surely something that we seek from any cryptocurrency.
Having that in a cryptocurrency should give the best benefit for any token holder, just like what ByTheWay tokens offer.
Schopenhauer365

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

Why should we use BTWAY to make the payments in your app and not another cryptocurrency as BTCs or ETHs?
bucayboyne

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

Is it necessary to buy your tokens and use it there to pay to could use the app of BytheWay?
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

A real world usage and a stable cryptocurrency price is surely something that we seek from any cryptocurrency.
Having that in a cryptocurrency should give the best benefit for any token holder, just like what ByTheWay tokens offer.
what do you think that are the advantages of an app like BYtheWay where we can sell and buy products and items with cryptocurrencies?
grumotte

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

what percentage of your tokens are destinated to the sale of the BytheWay ICO?
heinemannplus

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

I read that we can make an advertising campaign with BytheWay, can anybody have their ads campaign with you ot only companies could participate on this part of your project?
Huxleyfree

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

i was checked the partners that BYtheway has for their project and I could see that they have big and strong partners and that makes me believe in your project, I think it will be succesful
vuglusk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

i was checked the partners that BYtheway has for their project and I could see that they have big and strong partners and that makes me believe in your project, I think it will be succesful
Yeah, at least it is certainly not fraud. Have high hopes for this project.
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

you said that the softcap will be used to find more benefits to your users and explans in other countries, and i like to know what will you do with the rest of fund that you will get during the ICO, can you explain me that?

Of course, i will add an image found in our website that has more detail, and this will be done with 100% of the funds from the presale.

I think I saw this image and another one in the whitepaper of BytheWay, am i wrong or I saw it there?

Yes this information is on our Whitepaper and our Webpage.

byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

what does the project of BytheWay have about other similar projects that makes it unique and different? Can you explain us that?

This project is innovative with its ecological mining process PoC, this token will be a gateway to an app that will breach the gap between Crypto and everyday life needs, apart from letting you monetize from answering surveys, watching ads, and participating in our app with real life rewards.
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

Can you tell me what is the value of the BTWay in ETH and USD and if there is any minimum invest during the presale or the tokensale of BytheWay?

The value of our token is .01 USD the minimum investment is of 1 USD during this 2nd stage of our presale you will get 40% bonus on your investment, you decide how you want to live this experience.
In which cryptocurrencies can I make my investments in the ICO of BytheWay? Can I invest in any other Crypto apart than i ETHs?

Yes, You can invest in BTC, ETH, WAVES, BCH, LTC, and XRP
are all this crypocurrencies availables during the presale too or only during tokensale of the Bytheway?

Those are the tokens you can use to enter our presale
BTC, ETH, WAVES, BCH, LTC, and XRP
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: