Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:17:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ByTheWay Token Presale  (Read 1264 times)
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

Do you want any bounty campaign in the project if BytheWay? I'm Interested on participating in it

For the moment we only have the presale bonus and a coupon that gives you 100 BTWAY with your presale investment.
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

What are the wallets availables for invest in the presale of BytheWay?

You will need a Waves wallet it is a safe and secure wallet that will give you instant aces to the Waves DEX Exchange, that is were you will recibe the BTWAY token after the presale.
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

Do you plan to create your own wallet or exchange to trade and keep the tokens of BytheWay?

There will be a native wallet for our token and you will have the benefit of having immediate aces to the Waves DEX Exchange when you recibe your tokens in your Waves wallet.
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

What are the bonus availables that we can get during the pre-sale of BytheWay when we invest?

the current bonus is 40% per investment on September 7 the 3rd and final block starts with only 25% bonus.
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

Can we see the characteristics of every item on sale before buy it somewhere in the app of BytheWay?

you will be able to see a description or contact the owner directly for mor information on there items.
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

what are the tokens that you accept to make the payment in the app of BytheWay?

You will be able to use BTC, ETH, WAVES, BTWAY, LTC, and TUSD OR you can make a deposit through Paypal
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

can a particular use the advertising campaign that BYtheWay offer in their whitepaper? how does it works? can you explain me that?

Yes, it is designed fron P2P to B2C, you will need to follow clear steps until we have enough information to list your product or service.
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

In which ways can you protec the BytheWay tokens againts BTC drop? Can you explain it to us?

The case of most tokens is that there value is subject to speculation only in our case our token will have a value determined by its usability in the app giving it support by its users with real products and services.
bucayboyne

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

what have the presale of BytheWay that makes it different of other presale of other projects?

This project is different because of its instant usability after the presale and involvement in your everyday life. we are not waiting for the presale results to start working on the integrations or the app itself, we are almost done with the app and the version 1.0 will be launched during the 3rd stage of our pre sale
and will you publish the link to download the version 1.0 of the app of BytheWay in your website?
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

When do you plan to make the expansion of the BytheWay project to other continens like Europe, for example?

you will be able to download the app as soon as its released, we will be working to expand into the European market in 2019
bucayboyne

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

can a particular use the advertising campaign that BYtheWay offer in their whitepaper? how does it works? can you explain me that?

Yes, it is designed fron P2P to B2C, you will need to follow clear steps until we have enough information to list your product or service.
will I have to put a little resume with the information of the product or the items that I want to sell in the app of BytheWay?
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

Can I use BytheWay in my pc without having to download the app or it is neccessary use it the app to use Bytheway platform?

it will be available only on Android and IoS  devices.
Huxleyfree

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

I like to add my friends to the telegram group of BytheWay because they want to know more about the project, where can I get my referral link?
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

when will be the tokens of Bytheway on exchanges approximately? will you publish a list of exchanges where we can fing the BytheWay tokens in your social media?

We will keep you informed through our social media, you will find the token in the Waves DEX Exchange.
Joneskay

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

Is there any bonus during the presale of BytheWay? if there is any, what is it this bonus? will we get it everytime that we invest in the presale?

yes, at the moment we have a 40% Bonus and  during our 3rd and last block you will get 25% bonus, you will get this bonus everytime you invest.
and in the tokensale of BytheWay, will it be any bonus or something like this?
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

by the way,  where is your team? I did not find it on your site, you should be transparent to your team, so that investors trust ico again

We have that information at the bottom of our website the operations office is in Tijuana, Mexico and the Collective has its own office, this information is on our website and whitepaper.
Joneskay

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

What are the wallets availables for invest in the presale of BytheWay?

You will need a Waves wallet it is a safe and secure wallet that will give you instant aces to the Waves DEX Exchange, that is were you will recibe the BTWAY token after the presale.
where can I find a link to a Waves wallet to could invest in your Presale? I have never used one of this wallet and I don't know where find them
byTheWayApp (OP)
Copper Member

ByTheWayApp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

you have an website very nice, but the numbers of your fan who follow your facebook fanpage, twitter page ... etc... are too small
I think you would to have some maketing campaign to get much more fan.

Thank you, we are working on that and will be improving day by day, if you like our project you can help us by sharing our information with others.
rokieinvest

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

will  the application od Bytheway operate from the moment we download it in any country or will be launched in any specific country firstly?

Yes, the application will operate from the moment you download it around the world, you will be able to enter advertisements, browse and recreational opportunities,
and is the application of BytheWay available for all the types of mobiles phones, I mean it is availables for Android and IoS?

it will be available for mobile devices with Android and IoS operating systems.
when will the app of Bytheway be approximately in the playstore to could download and use it?
rokieinvest

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

Do you want any bounty campaign in the project if BytheWay? I'm Interested on participating in it

For the moment we only have the presale bonus and a coupon that gives you 100 BTWAY with your presale investment.
will we get this 100 Btways the first time that we invest in the presale of Bytheway?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: