Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to Invest?  (Read 2042 times)
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

For now, it is very difficult to determine the choice to buy coins because the price is decreasing, but try to buy an ETH with a current price of $ 358 and possibly the end of the year will reach $ 600. If you want to make a profit you can buy CREDITS for $ 0.19 and at the end of the year, I believe that the coin will go to the moon to make a profit. Maybe with the decline in prices at this time makes us confused to buy it, but if for the investment we certainly wait to get a profit and this might be the choice for you in buying coins.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cristopherus

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

I wouldn't look past the top-marketcap coins since a lot of them will fade away into irrelevancy in a couple months. Check out BTCP, its rebase and compatibility with BTC's Lightning Network makes me believe that it will be the top stealth crypto we'll have.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment

if you think Ripple was the only one or even the biggest one then it just means you don't know anything about the altcoin market Cheesy

XRP was an awesome short term pump which i believe  was about 7000% profit but it was nowhere near the biggest pump or jackpot if you like to call it. there has been hundreds of pumps and at least 50 coins were bigger than XRP last year...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

I think KMD , MNX , ADA will be the most impressive coins at the end of this year and next year because I always pay attention to some new technologies and also the ecosystems for cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

this is a good time to buy, all coins are red and if you buy now you will get a profit if they experience recovery even if it's a little. In my opinion, investing in Ethereum is now the right decision when the ETH is now nearing the bottom of $ 360.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

In my own opinion, the best altcoin to invest in this year 2018 is ethereum because it is the most potential and most promising altcoin in crypto. It also has very good technology and it has a large community and a good smart contract.
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

investment in the crypto world is very promising until now but I do not agree for the short term profitable, there are also those who lose because their altcoin prices do not match the ico price they buy, almost all the altcoins that enter the market price under ico first release but there some are also more than ico prices, so in my opinion investment in the crypto world is the same as a jackpot if lucky he can

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

Yes, there were short-term investments that year, in this year, it seems to me, no altcoyin will shoot, everything will fall.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

Do you know what makes life more exciting and interesting? This is new knowledge, opportunities and prospects. You can find them here. P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

There are many good project in market like cardano,stellar,NEM,NEO,Ethereum and some more.

Always do some research before putting money on any project because market is very bearish at the moment.
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

For me stellar and ethereum they do have great developments as years passed by
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:25:05 AM

I think that it is better to invest in btc because this currency has many pros as well as ether which is the second one in the rating. I have never invested in altoins because to my mind, it is better to have btc for long hold
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

In my opinion the best altcoins to invest in this year is ethereum,NEO,EOS,ADA, and LTC these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
SpyderSpyNX

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

Invest on altcoin is a good option. So many people are investing on this project that’s why its demand also increasing. When one projects demand increase then this project will must profitable.
BigCookie

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:34:23 AM

Nano altcoin is one of the best in recent times. The best thing about them is their instant transaction process and this platform is also feasible. This protocol does not have block size issue as it is easy to run.
MoneyGuardian

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

DeepOnion is a promising altcoin to invest in 2018. One of the major reasons behind it’s growth is the enormous amount of their community support. DeepOnion ensures the security of user identical info by hiding their IP address.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

I prefer to invest in small altcoins. it brings much more money then hodling bit alts for  a long time
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

I've invested in EOS a bit. It can rise in price to three-digit figures if you listen to optimists, but in the early stages of waiting and hopes can be somewhat overestimated. It's still too early to say definitely, but EOS may outperform Ethereum and become the leader among the operating systems for decentralized enterprise applications.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

To invest now I will choose ethereum, because ethereum has now become the most popular altcoin and also ethereum is the best altcoin so it can compete with bitcoin. And I hope that at the end of the year ethereum prices will grow better and the price can rise even higher.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

At this current market situation there are many altcoins to choose. But be careful to invest and choose wisely. For me still bitcoin and ethereum is the best coins to invest this year 2018. Because they are still the top two coins in the market that has a greater value and demand.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: