Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to Invest?  (Read 2045 times)
Auto9372

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

I believe that NEO has great prospects for development and it is worth investing in it.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

I would wait a little longer. It looks like the market will collapse even lower and technical analysis on this indicates in any case, we will soon see how it will actually be.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

if you analyzed the market then you will understand that how impressive it condition is now in the market so I think it is a wise decision to invest on something which have good price rate; but of course the choice is completely on you
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

I don’t think so. It won’t wise to invest for stellar. Because as per as current crypto market scenario; I can say that bitcoin and Ethereum will be the best choice to invest.

in fact, I think that investing in the etherium is a win-win option. But first of all it is necessary to be adjusted on long-term prospect even with such investments.
I have nothing wrong with investing in altcoin. Moreover, altcoin currently has opportunities and good progress as there are say ethereum example. I think the ethereum suitable for investment especially for investors with the financiers are not much. because the price is reasonable but the advantage is also great.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

That's DigiByte (DGB). The DGB forecast is likely to be high this year. Although it is currently priced at $ 0.034762, DGB is expected to rise to $ 5 in five years. It is even called "sleeping giant" and "mysterious gem". That's enough for you to know this is a good bet.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

There are presently many altcoin around now that one wonder which one is profitable to be invested in but presently I will go for the ethereum (eth) because I believe it has a very big prospect and if done can be a big force to reckon with.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

I think the best altcoin to invest in this year is Ethereum. As I think, Ethereum is altcoin worth the most investment, it is much called the queen of the market. Many investors hold ETH, many ICO projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum. Every day it has a huge trading volume. Although Ethereum's prices have fallen sharply, at only $ 330,but I believe that this is only Eth's price fluctuation, and it will rebound and accelerate later this year.

GetRich
Copper Member

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

Of course, need to invest, but very conservatively. I think that need to pay attention to proven altcoyins, such as the Ethereum, NEO, EOS. Can also choose new projects, such as Zilliqa and Quarkchain.

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

It's Cardano, ripple, EOS. These are potential altcoins. They have better features than bitcoin. I believe these altcoins will create a new breakthrough for the electronic money market.
wamasabefe2odem

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

I'm also very curious what coins to be invested as the very potential crypto in this year. I'm analyzing some coins for investment such as Stellar and EOS. EOS is like the ETH and it is potential enough. Stellar uses different type of platform but it offers interesting features right now.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:57:30 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 12:20:13 AM by Gabali126

For good altcoins, consider ETH and NEO. Another choice may be Dogecoin. This coins I have suggested are very much guaranteed. They already have a very large and stable market.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?
It is hard to make decisions at this moment because the market is currently and continuously falling. There's no assurance on which one will be able to recover eventually. So I think, it would be a better idea to invest on big cryptos in the market to have a higher chance of recovery and at the same time, earning profit.
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:00:30 AM

Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?
I would aim for NEO, cardano, EOS, ripple and ethereum, I was thinking of Tron but it looks kind of lame in my opinion, the first ones are what I think the most promising altcoins in the market.
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:09:07 AM

Man XVG is at mouth watering low price. Also BTG is also at a stunning low, Litecoin is also at low. I would have gone for all three of them.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

I think stellar is the potential coin in the market. Right now; its price is literally flying in the market. It is the third most popular coin in the market and it would be wise enough to invest on it.
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

This year's ALT investment may not be as good as it was last year. I even think this year we should avoid other coin investments and invest the main money in Bitcoin and ETH.
CharlieAdoring

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

Right now the perceived big 3 are:

BTC, ETH and LTC. Obviously from a Market cap perspective those aren't the Top 3 but again, that's why I used the word perceived.

senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

Ripple I guess will still give quite an interesting surprise for this year. cooperation built with many major corporations ripple made it will be able to achieve high scores in some time in the future again. so it might be a good choice to enter into ripple again for quite some time in the future.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

Right now the perceived big 3 are:

BTC, ETH and LTC. Obviously from a Market cap perspective those aren't the Top 3 but again, that's why I used the word perceived.

That's fair enough. To add more to your post I'd say that by looking at the Market cap I'd consider BTC and ETH obviously as the main 2 coins and with runner ups of Stellar & Tether as to me they look like 2 most stable coins.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

I think NEO would be the altcoin to invest in this year. NEO has the max supply of 100,000,000 and market cap of
194,291 BTC. I think it can touch a big figure by this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: