Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 02:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to Invest?  (Read 2063 times)
fnamcma879

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

Diversification is the new Bitcoin, since there are a ton of exiting projects, and counting. Would suggest some reasearch on "blue chip" altcoins first and walk your way down if you got the time.

VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

If you are in doubt; look at the list of the top 10 coins there are worth investing in. But if still in uncertainty; the best one right now would be Stellar Lumens; NEO; NEM and ETH. These altcoins are doing exceptionally well.
Menced1937

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

There are many alt coins in this market for investment like ethereum; erc 20 tokens etc. but i will say to invest in the bitcoin as it will be relatively safe investment than otters in the market now. Moreover bitcoin is the most reliable coin.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

For us litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum, NXT is also good we hold this year, because all three coins are also good coins we get many benefits in the future.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

In my opinion, investing in Ethereum is now the right decision when the current ETH is approaching the bottom of $ 360. You can track the ETH exchange rate in the next few days to make an investment decision. This time is good for investing in Ethereum, so that takes the chain asap bro!
Investing into Ethereum is not a good decision right now. Ethereum will surely break the resistance and its price will be arroun 200$ or less, so be careful and rather wait Wink.

Maybe at this moment is not good but their is a right time to invest. It does not mean that it would not good to invest because at all times their is flactuations. The decisions you made will depends on the right timing. The value is high anytime will change.
SheldonLang

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

Investment strategy will vary from person to person. In which coin one will have faith it cannot be told. But if you carefully follow the market and keep in touch of it, you may find your desired one.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

I started cryptocurrency trading with ethereum and Bitcoin. These coins have really been of great benefit than ever to me and i will like to always buy them and hodl. For now, i am stuck to invest in only ethereum and no alt again.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

i might wait for another drop in altcoins and then i would suggest to go for a neo investement. Neo might raise to the current ethereum price andd maybe even more

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

At the moment, I think the best choice to invest in is USDT Smiley. You should invest your money to buy USDT and wait until price of whole crypto market dump more then you'll have chance to buy good cryptocurrencies with very low price and with the same amount of money at the beginning, you'll be able to get larger amount of cryptocurrency Smiley

btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

This decision will vary from investors to investors as different investors follow different strategies. I think bitcoin investment will be good decision than altcoins. We all know that until bitcoin rises; there will be no rise in the altcoins as per the previous experience.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

We all know that cryptocurrency market is very known nowadays world wide and i really believe that even is market to is very cheap but i stilll very confident that it will recover soon but the challenge for now to many investors is to choose the right coins to invest considering that there are so many coins available in the market.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

for us altcoins that are good we invest now, bitcoin, Litecoin, Ada, TEN, ethereum and Neo,
naveenchandradasa

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

From My Point of Pixel, I hope the best SIA and NEO Coin to invest in 2018. SIA is a prominent platform that enables users to make payments and send from anywhere in the world. On the other hand, the value of NEO may be further increased. I'm going for the two. Both have a great future, and they will be the most profitable altcoins in short term! For a long time, The best Altcoin is Ethereum, can compete with bitcoin. But remember that, it's not a great demand as Bitcoin. Ripple has a name in 2018 and is very profitable for investors who are interested in investing.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

You can invest in ETH. If you have it, you can either hold it for long term, or use it to participating ICO's.
My opinion about investing in crypto, always know the coin what you want to buy. Because when you don't know the coin, it may will end to be a sh*tcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

Bought back into BNB last night. I have watched the performance of this coin for months, and I have been able to predict the movements well enough to recover some massive losses I suffered in Nano and other alts. I feel pretty confident we will see 240k-250k Sats by the end of the month. 20-25% gain in Bitcoin value. I think it could run even higher than that (300k Sats or so) during this cycle up to the coin burn in October. As long as Bitcoin doesn't fly too high between now and then. We'll see how it goes.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1200

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

I would stay away from investments right now as the markets are to volatile to be sure you're buying on the right price. Second advice would be that to have a little more patience as the bottom cannot be far away so if we hold our cash until bottom, I'm sure we will have a good investment plan with a lot of good coins to be bought and hold for long term.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

Hmm I looking to CMC that was many altcoin in a good price, I mean almost of them touched their lowest price in this year. As you can see Ethereum right now just hit $308, its mean that is good entry for long term. And many other altcoins like XRP, ADA, LTC just dropped till ground.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

Any coin which is in top 20 in market cap is a good option for investment at this moment. But if you are looking for a more precise answer than I suggest you  to invest in ETH. The coin is a good long term investment and is quite capable of going very high. Other option are XRP and EOS.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

To invest now, it seems the BTC, BCH, LTC and Stellar coins, this coin moves well, and will continue to be good and potentially quite good.
joeyarg

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

"I think NEO is the next generation smart economy platform.Its main feature is the creation of
intelligent contracts supporting multiple languages.That's why I want to save some NEO.
"

In my belief, Neo is a great option for long-term investment. It has the potential to reach Ethereum's marketcap. I think it's not going to be the biggest gainer of 2018, but I believe it will claim its position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: