Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to Invest?  (Read 2053 times)
LordExcite63

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

Very Good idea indeed.
CupidParkway003

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

Price of all the altcoins is low. Try to choose promising and good coins to invest.
WealthAscent345

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

ETH, NEO, LTE, EOS and many other coins are available in which you can invest.
EtherealBlaze612

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

At this point, investment should be made very carefully as the market condition is very unstable. You should choose promising coins very carefully.
MixedGalaxy214

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

All the coins are low in price. You can easily invest your desired coins in a very low price. But before choosing, research very carefully.
jennniffer

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

I think investing in litecoin is a good option. The coin is quite stable and has a very good potential too. It will rise up in the future.
ExoticDynamics547

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

ETH,EOS, LTC and so many coins are available in market. You just need to choose the best coin for you and invest in it.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

I wouldn't invest in any right now because the market is in a clear downtrend and alts get rekt much more than btc - best would be keeping your money in stable coins for now
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

For me, there are a lot of good options to choose from. The only thing that is preventing me from investing in certain coins now is the fact that there is no readily available funds to put into investments. For anyone who is looking out for investment options, I would like to recommend Ripple, TRx, Neo and waves.
tttuida

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

To my mind EOS and ETH are more suitable now for the current investments. They are growing in value and EOS has a very nice price for the joining to it.
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

Many altcoins are of a quality that is just what you will buy from where you invest.
so you should check out trading strategies for more money and always keep up with the market to know when to invest.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
aleks01083

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

I believe that the top altcoins are eth,eos,neo, xlm.There are promising new altcoins such as stq, kin they have scheduled listings and partnerships,but due to the fall of the market, the timing is shifting.Everything must be done carefully.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
indu1985

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

As I am newbie here. I am gaining knowledge daily about cryptocurrencies. I find less value altcoins with limited supply is the best choice to invest or we can check top 100 altcoins from coinmarketcap website. My choice is NEO, Stellar, Waves, Ethereum, EOS and DeepOnion.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

I think there is nothing good for investment this year. but there is good hope next year. I think Ethereum, WAVES, LTC, ADA, NEO, EOS, STR, XRP, ADX, QTUM, TRX. is altcoin good to hold until next year. while this year the price of all crypto currencies is falling. so this is an opportunity to take more of the best altcoins.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

I would still stick to ethereum, bitcoin and ripple. These three are the most trusted ones with an active developers which is really an advantage for them to gain our trust. We should have these three for a long term hold because it is profitable  as we just wait for the right time to sell.
Aidah Salimah

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

Surprisingly the ripples in this year have the potential to be critical when other coins, I am also interested in quality rippling coins and the price is quite high. actually my Faforit is an ETH coin, but as we know that ETH has dropped dramatically even below the 3 million price, hopefully altcoin will rise again at the end of the year.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

There are not so many alts at all. People prefer EOS, ETH, NEO for investments now and their predictions are positive. But it could be more reliable for you with investing in BTC, its responsibility is highest among all coins that are shown on the crypto market. It is very significant.
Iranud

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:53:43 PM

Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?
In my opinion, This time not a good time to make the investment. So I do invest in any coin. I am waiting until the bitcoin hit bottom and invest the bitcoin only.

Thant the problem. Everyone want to make a gain without working. There ain’t no dip. Every price is a dip or ATH and that depend on us all. Vitalik was right, crypto needs to work on the use case. It’s use in scams ain’t goin to help the bear markets. The next bull run could go as high as Btc=40000USD, but that would result from the usecase, and final general acceptance.

We can’t keep pumping and dumping. 
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:10:12 PM

As I would see it, the best altcoin to put resources into this year 2018 is ethereum on the grounds that it is the most potential and most promising altcoin in crypto. It likewise has great innovation and it has a vast network and a decent smart contract.
Suslura

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

There are not so many alts at all. People prefer EOS, ETH, NEO for investments now and their predictions are positive. But it could be more reliable for you with investing in BTC, its responsibility is highest among all coins that are shown on the crypto market. It is very significant.
I think that under the current state of the crypto-currency market, there is no need to search for investment projects for a long time. First and foremost, you need to pay attention to the rating coins and thus avoid the big risk of losing funds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: