Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] MEERKAT - A utility token designed for local merchants  (Read 618 times)
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

PROMO:

HaveFunCorporation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:02:21 PM

Reserved
anstarnet

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

I would like to reserve RUSSIAN translation if you need.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
BitcoinTalk name: anstarnet
BitcoinTalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1224565
Language: Russian
Eth Address: 0x944ff8f203864448359536605f2b7c0a683abfd6
Email: anstarnet@gmail.com
Portfolio :    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cDxNS8CCyADPNZT1KWkXSsNGWMoLpBKpbbiRmfAbA0k/edit#gid=0
Telegram: @Anstar (https://t.me/POS-MNode-StaR)
Discord: Ansta#0230
or PM me

ZOO - Crypto World - кapты, DeFi, Play to Earn https://zoogame.app?inviter=53486
cryptojukebox

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

Interesting -- tourism and blockchain!

Have you heard about NEO based Travala?
How is Meerkat different from Travala?
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:48:28 PM

I would like to reserve RUSSIAN translation if you need.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
BitcoinTalk name: anstarnet
BitcoinTalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1224565
Language: Russian
Eth Address: 0x944ff8f203864448359536605f2b7c0a683abfd6
Email: anstarnet@gmail.com
Portfolio :    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cDxNS8CCyADPNZT1KWkXSsNGWMoLpBKpbbiRmfAbA0k/edit#gid=0
Telegram: @Anstar (https://t.me/POS-MNode-StaR)
Discord: Ansta#0230
or PM me

Thank you so much ! The Have Fun Customer Support will get in touch with you soon. Until then fell free to join our telegram group so we can chat live !  Wink
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:01:35 PM

Hello,

Meerkat has been listed on TrackICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/meerkat/.

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Thank you so much we highly appreciate your listing !  Grin We will be in touch soon for sure !

All the best to the Trackico Team !!
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

i would like to reserve for Indonesian translation if available please PM me

since the token is designed for local merchants, i want to ask if the ico is success on which country that the project run first?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:31:09 PM

Hi and thank you so much for being here. In fact we storngly believe in multicultural tourism being the key for mass crypto adoption.

I have checked the Travala website and whitepaper. I generally encourage every project that is trying to utilize the potential in tourism. However it has very littel to do with our project. Sure we have accomodation partners but it is not the core of our business. Local merchants are more of a target (restaurants, cafeterias etc.).

Travala seems to compete with Booking and similar giants. I dont say it is impossible to beat them with the blockchain but a booking site is much harder to operate under decentralized conditions. Anyway I hope then can succeed with their approach. Any legit project can help at this point.  Wink
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

since the token is designed for local merchants, i want to ask if the ico is success on which country that the project run first?

Hi there and thank you so much for your support in advance. I will forward your mesage to our Marketing Department in Spain. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Also feeel free to ask un in the meantime here or join our Telegram group to chat live !  Grin
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

Hi there thank you so much for being here. Yes it is still available. Let me pass on your details to our Marketing department to get back to you the soonest.

Also thank you for your questions about the starter countries. These are:

Spain and Hungary.

Both countries are already available for consumers to utlitze their Meerkat Tokens.

The upcoming countries are: Italy and Austria.

These will be available for Meerkat users by the end of September.

For your information Meerkat Tokens Acceptance Points will be available only in the geographical area of the European Union. American and Asian branches wont be live before 2019 Q3. 
Gollamx

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

Hello,

I like the concept as I am deeply involved in the industry myself. Happy to see more projects targeting the masses of tourists with such tech. However I have a brief question about the FIAT exchange for merchants. As i understand you basically buy their tokens back in case of a price decline? Isnt it a high risk for the firm ? I mean I understand that youre willing to eliminate volatility but am trying to understand the economics behind it.
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

Hello,

I like the concept as I am deeply involved in the industry myself. Happy to see more projects targeting the masses of tourists with such tech. However I have a brief question about the FIAT exchange for merchants. As i understand you basically buy their tokens back in case of a price decline? Isnt it a high risk for the firm ? I mean I understand that youre willing to eliminate volatility but am trying to understand the economics behind it.

Hi there! Thanks for dedicating your very first comment to us. Shocked Assuming youre not working for a competitive project there is no secret I can tell you. Because there is no secret in our token economics. Our company the Have Fun Corporation is basically a tourist guide and advertisement services agency.

To keep it short with concrete numbers a usual merchant pays roughly 3000 USD per month for our advertising spaces both in our quarterly magazine and downloadable app. So as you can imagine we make a reasonable income on merchant contracts. Therefore we are not worried to buy back our tokens if necessary. As it is emphasized in the whitepaper our business model is based on the idea that price volaitlity can not be a problem for a merchant. Otherwise they just refuse to accept crypto and thats it. Volatility is a real barrier for crypto and it has to be address honestly for businesses. Hopefully our project can contribute to that.  Wink
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:43:45 AM

Also I got to forgot that I have opened the excel sheet Travala provides about actual destinations. There are like a hundred addresses yet all of them are in Vietnam. Sure its a nice place but can be challenging to operate from there. Just wanted to bring your attention on that weird fact. Allthough it could be as legit as ours.  Roll Eyes
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

Hello,

I still don't know if your economical model is feasible in the lung run, but I am willing to bet my time on your project...

I would like to register myself for a Romanian translation (if it helps your team).

Bitcointalk username:  5o5kY

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=936769

Telegram:                   @SoskyGuru

Ethereum Adress:        0xAE3a4399C9942399BFAE20f570B2E68a331E5Df4

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

Hello,

I still don't know if your economical model is feasible in the lung run, but I am willing to bet my time on your project...

I would like to register myself for a Romanian translation (if it helps your team).

Bitcointalk username:  5o5kY

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=936769

Telegram:                   @SoskyGuru

Ethereum Adress:        0xAE3a4399C9942399BFAE20f570B2E68a331E5Df4

Hello, And thank you for your application. Allow me to pass your details to our Marketing department. As far as I know the romanian translation is still suitable.

Regarding your concern I would like to reflect shortly. The economical cycle is this: 16% of Tokens will be owned by Merchants (merchant private sale starts along with the public sale). Thats a big chunk of the total supply already. Merchants are directly incentivized to hold their Tokens. Which they obviously will as demand goeas up. Thats the easy scenario. We work for this of course.

However we have to be preapared for price corrections and this topic has to be addressed correctly. For example these days people do buy the rumors and sell the news. So you have to be prepared that if you come out with a new exchange listing news that can drive the price down instead of increasing it. Happens in crypto. All right. But merchants have to know about this they have to be informed how our community works and reacts to certain things. This is why crypto could be scarry to general businesses. They dont even understand the hectic price actions. Someone has to explain them honestly.

In short we know our business and we know our financial limits. We accept high-class merchants only meaning that they have to be in their field for at least 5 years and we have a longer list of metrics where we evaluate our partnerts anyway. Obviously the higher the income of a merchant the less likely that it will sell Tokens for less then what they bought it for. Also most of our merchants have some investment strategy on their own. Most of them are actually pretty familiar with the stock market. These merchants wont panic in case of a dip. But on the other hand we have to show confidence in our project buy making a contractual promise that if nooone else is willing to buy their Tokens, at least the issuer will.

Again price volatility is something that we are used to in crypto. Most of the general businesses wont accept it. They will gladly accept an increasing value but not the decrease. I mean they wont tolerate a -10% dip in one day thats for sure. So we can decide whether to face this and say I am confident and you can count on me. Or we wont make it through to mass adoption.
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

IMPORTANT !

Please do not send us schill offers in PM.

We do not and will never have a bounty program. Neither we will have Airdrops.

Investor protection is first.

We wont throw free Tokens all over the place to decrease its value in return for some fake hype.

If you have an offer you may post it under the official thread so our marketing can see it.

Thank you for understanding !  Tongue
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

Hello,

Thank you for your offer. Our Spain based Marketing Department will evaluate the offers and get in touch with you soon !

Best,

Meerkat Team
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

If there is no bounty campaign, the only way to get your tokens is to invest? Oh, my God
there are indeed projects that don't have a prize campaign but sales reach hardcap, but in my opinion it's rare
meerkatoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

If there is no bounty campaign, the only way to get your tokens is to invest? Oh, my God
there are indeed projects that don't have a prize campaign but sales reach hardcap, but in my opinion it's rare

Hi man,

You are totally right it is rare but I have a very simple explanation for this. You might find it interesting.

FACT:

Any bounty supported ICO is automatically considered as SECURITY by the US SEC. I assume you know what that means for an ICO in the long run. Trouble.

Meerkat is a pure utility Token and we simply cannot risk to loose this aspect.

On the other hand bounty and airdrop tokens are subject to immediate sale after the first exchange listing. Thats why most ICO loose value after reaching the markets. By the time they get listed they already issued thousands of Tokens to random bounty participants. Those Tokens will be sold the soonest I can assure you that. You can see this if you check hystorical exchange release data of most ICOs. Sure the lack of bounty can decrease our marketing exposure but still we are ok with that. Investor interest is first bro.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

I think you will be interested in investors with your project. You have a well-developed marketing comany, a well-designed website. but why on this page there was little activity on the part of the participants, and on the part of managers. few ask questions. why so.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███