Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lumeneo - decentralized gaming platform on an anonymous blockchain  (Read 21961 times)
chilledgamer1985

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

this hit any exchange's yet ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:53:27 AM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.
SRline

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

Hello, what happens to the wallet, he does not send coins?!?!? The wallet gives an error invalid request
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

Hello, what happens to the wallet, he does not send coins?!?!? The wallet gives an error invalid request

Same here. Error invalid request when I try to send some coins. Please fix this issued.
kodiakchaingang (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:52:49 AM

Copy and paste coin with 10% premine.... WTF

You are welcome to look at our Github to see if we are a "copy and paste coin". That premine is being used to pay our team and reward our community for contributing.
kodiakchaingang (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:15:32 AM

We are currently trading on Maplechange
kodiakchaingang (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:22:33 AM

Same here. Error invalid request when I try to send some coins. Please fix this issued.

The issue was you downloaded the old wallet after the update. That one doesn't conform with the networks consensus anymore.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:25:23 AM

10B out of 100B supply is the premine. No wonder this is not gaining so much attention here.
Even if you are giving away the 5B, still I couldn't see any reason the existence of this coin.
Checking the features, there's no outstanding one. This has been covered by most of the popular coins already.
Even if this is not a copy-and-paste coin, how can you convince users to put money in here. Very little info is published on your website.

I haven't heard such exchange also. Any immediate plans that will make this coin at least significant in crypto community?

Very little info also from the roadmap. Do you have whitepaper to elaborate the side chain integration on your platform?
kodiakchaingang (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

10B out of 100B supply is the premine. No wonder this is not gaining so much attention here.
Even if you are giving away the 5B, still I couldn't see any reason the existence of this coin.
Checking the features, there's no outstanding one. This has been covered by most of the popular coins already.
Even if this is not a copy-and-paste coin, how can you convince users to put money in here. Very little info is published on your website.

I haven't heard such exchange also. Any immediate plans that will make this coin at least significant in crypto community?

https://i.imgur.com/jwWfpD8.png?1

Very little info also from the roadmap. Do you have whitepaper to elaborate the side chain integration on your platform?
Alright, the 5% premine is being used to pay our developers which is understandable that we dont want to work for free. I am currently working on a whitepaper and going into detail about Elara and its general use case. We are almost finished with our mobile wallets also. I will go into detail of what we are going to be working on aside from Elara, such as mobile game implementations and PC games. I can safely say Lumeneo gaining further use cases than 90% of all cryptonote coins. Have you seen the roadmaps of those in the 90%? They are usually less than innovative.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

Alright, the 5% premine is being used to pay our developers which is understandable that we dont want to work for free. I am currently working on a whitepaper and going into detail about Elara and its general use case. We are almost finished with our mobile wallets also. I will go into detail of what we are going to be working on aside from Elara, such as mobile game implementations and PC games. I can safely say Lumeneo gaining further use cases than 90% of all cryptonote coins. Have you seen the roadmaps of those in the 90%? They are usually less than innovative.

I agree that the devs needs to be paid, because none is working for free at least if they don't have any coins (mined) also I think that a marketing campaign and a bounty campaign for devs will bring some miners and devs on board, also will speed up the developement of the project a bit more.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:05:07 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 07:20:51 PM by logictense

You are welcome to look at our Github to see if we are a "copy and paste coin". That premine is being used to pay our team and reward our community for contributing.

This should be the coin name. Copy urself and paste what u copied into the array of symbols in ur cygwin terminal to get a relevant output. Dont come closer to ur goal until u feel that u are ready to move in the opposite direction. Always choose the asphalt over concrete mix because u can sell it for thrice as higher price to garbage man waiting for u on the second floor of ur house.

kodiakchaingang (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

This should be the coin name. Copy urself and paste what u copied into the array of symbols in ur cygwin terminal to get a relevant output. Dont come closer to ur goal until u feel that u are ready to move in the opposite direction. Always choose the asphalt over concrete mix because u can sell it for thrice as higher price to garbage man waiting for u on the second floor of ur house.

With this logic you would be against Aeonix, Ethereum, Monero, and literally every other altcoin. If you would like, you can join our community so I can explain to you how this statement is false and irrelevant.
Downtherabbithole

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:42:26 AM

800 mil circulating supply and XBI team on board....i'm in! This will be 10 plus not long after stocks.exchange listing! Once decent exchange such as cryptooua or coin exchange and the sky is the limit this one. Good privacy coins will soar during the next bullrun.
Loacker-apple

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:47:00 PM

Lumeneo is One of the most undervalued projects!

Real development and coding going on go and check Github, real world usage that will bring new users to the
Crypto world. Miles ahead of their roadmap, Gauntlet will be released very soon according to Osoese(Developer from XBI and EGEM) . LMO put Maplechange in the spotlight from unknown exchange to the talk of the town,
Graviex exchange is on the way and all of that in just two months.
I’m very happy that I found this project, thanks!
Cryptogemsking

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

First time for me to get on a legit project with known dev/team at litoshi/sub sat price range. With such limited circulating supply ...
This will be on moon soon.
See you guys at Telegram channel.
t.me/lumeneonetwork

Lonset12

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

It’s not just privacy coin with fast transaction.. this is the base of the project but they are building real world usage through games, this will introduce more less experienced people to cryptocurrency.

Go Lumeneo!! Legit project with known developers, hard to find project like this those days.
pogadaev
Copper Member

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

Hi, everybody. This coin is already in my profit mining calculator http://calcminer.info/ as well as more than 1000 pow coins
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

List of Lumeneo mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/lumeneo
rogerrobers

Activity: 265

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:01:58 PM

very excited for this project  Smiley cant wait to play games and earn lmo!
nutsnax

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

Didn't bother to read through any of the other posts since they're most likely shit anyway, but....

Here is an idea:

Step 1: Partner with a site like classicreload.com or any of the other classic game sites out there

Step 2: Start moving games out of their existing delivery mechanism into LMO

Step 3: Huh?

Step 4: Profit!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: