Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: File sharing service - Donate what you want  (Read 641 times)
Leiwella (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:13:05 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 03:46:15 PM by Leiwella

Hi all, i'm a newcommer in the bitcoin world and want to make a start. My goal is not to get rich but help my familly for our difficults end months.

With a friend of mine, we have access to some high speed servers and have a big project in the starts.
As we do it to make easier our families end months, we do not want to take money from our pockets (we can't anyway).

So to help us starting earn money for our project (we need 0.5 BTC to take good start), we have a proposition !
-------------------------
File sharing Service based on donations

You tell us what file you want us to retrieve and we put it on one of our high speed servers and share it to you.
You'll have access to the file and can even share it to others peoples you want.

When we do the job, you donate us what you want, it's your own decision.

So as you can see, there is no scam here, just a service we do and money we earn at your own discretion.
Goal
Our first goal is to earn 0.5 BTC to start buy domain name and put our website online. then we'll wan start spread our big project for the community.

Actual balance: 0 BTC
Other alt currency: 0

To donate for our project

- BTC:  16jENn2kWYvFC61LemFcxNw9iPAvgwJUQy
- LTC:  LfvpEJgUELL1L4Qmw8WpYbmDjtYq2FSiec
- Doge: DPSQsjH6x77mvxupE8gYFV3AvrMDQ8Lz5J
- MMC: MFPrHUUny7LusEXcJykr6dvUAYqWoQBupU
- Petro: p7hs95VLLoQAr353MpEzG85L7VUWYnNUUD

Tell us if you want to donate others currencies.

To contact us: file@compagnie-noire.net

You can give us a web adress where we can retrieve your file or you can send us a torrent file (we have access to very high speed servers) or you can even just mail us the name of the file you want.
rmines

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:16:13 PM

Why would people use your payed service if already dozens of free sites offer the exact same thing, and even do so better?

https://www.wetransfer.com/
https://mega.co.nz/

and lots and lots of others..

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:20:14 PM

So to use the service we send you the file, you then upload it to your server and we get the link and then can give it out to friends or whoever needs to get the file. Last we donate something for the service ?

Is that right or am I reading wrong ? If that is the correct process wouldn't it be easier if the user uploaded the file to the server ?

Are you going to have file size restrictions ?

Its a pretty good idea to offer this. Unfortunately you have a alot of competiton, starting with G and ending in OOOOOGLE.

I read the thread again. You should get  rid of the lottery thread and focus on this. It does not look good if you are invovled in to many things. I'm sure you have the best of intentions Smiley
Leiwella (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:38:30 PM

Thanks for your replies, i will explain my point of view.
We need 0.5 BTC to start our big project of file sharing, files spaces and torrent.

So we begin with this little piece and people can test our high speed servers.

@rmines : many services of this type are availables on the web but what we offer is not a space for you to upload.
We are in charge to retrieve the file for you and share it to you.
So you won't use you poor upload speed but ours.

For example: You want to share a movie with family or friends or you want a torrent file and share it via simple http access.
We take the file for you, we share it to you with a simple link without ads and you make what you want with it.
Then you are happy with this service and wan tto help our project, you donate what you want.
You can even use this service to boost your torrent ratio.

If you don't want to use torrent trackers or subscribe to many services or use your upload connection, we can help you.
Just write to us.

@Sydboy: For the moment, we use two kinds of servers. Somes of our work office (we are it admins) and somes of personnal servers. So impossible for you to upload directly to our files.
The goal is to bypass personnal upload connections. For example, you want a file from a torrent server. If you download it, it'll be on you PC for your use within a time depending on your donwload connection and size of the file.
Give the torrent to us, it'll be on our server in a matter of second, we share a link to you and guarantee a high speed link. So you can use it for you or share to others.

Hope i explain well my pov.
Leiwella (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:03:13 PM

Seems none is interested in my idea and to help us starting our project.

We can also take in charge your torrent dl for you  and make it at your disposal in a high speed web link that you can share. Our servers take the file and share it to you. Noting to do on your side.
You can donate what you want for each opearation.

Or alternatively you can simply donate to us.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:08:52 AM

So you want donations to start a business?

lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: