Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:05:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to send Vechain (VEN) to Myetherwallet after the token swap?  (Read 98 times)
VersaG6 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

Hello guys,

I looked in Myetherwallet and saw my VEN tokens visible as VET tokens in the wallet. So I thought that the swap happend automatically. In the end this was not the case and I had to create a support ticket at Binance. Now they want to send my VEN back to a coin address I will provide. Is it still possible to send de VEN token back to Myetherwallet without losing the coins?

Thank you in advance for your help Smiley
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

Although MEW changed the name from VEN to VET, MEW can only hold ERC-20 tokens i.e. VEN. If Binance want to send you back VEN that haven't been swapped, then yes, you can receive them on MEW. However, if Binance have performed the swap and want to send you VET, you will need a specific VET wallet.

You can get more info about the token swap here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/91yuoq/some_commonly_asked_questions_regarding_the_token/
VersaG6 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

Hello o_e_l_e_o

Thanks a lot for your answer and help, In the meantime I have contact with Binance and everthing will be fine. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: