Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ethbay - A decentralized marketplace that uses Ethereum for payment  (Read 570 times)
EthbayICO (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

Yes, token holders receive dividends paid in Ethereum. These dividends come from the fees collected by the platform. 100% of the fees collected are distributed to the token holders on a monthly basis.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

We're glad to hear that you find our project interesting! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them here.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:56:23 PM

Our 25% early investment bonus period is ending soon! Don't miss your chance to buy Ethbay tokens at our discounted price!
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:23:38 AM

Hello everyone! If you are investing in our ICO please make sure to include the appropriate gas price to ensure the transaction goes through. We've noticed a few users whose transactions failed due to out of gas errors. We recommend a using gas limit of 200,000 or more.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

guys, can someone tell me. Ethbay is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

Absolutely! Ethbay tokens can be transferred to and held on any Ethereum wallet including a cold wallet. Tokens will be transferable as soon as the ICO ends. 
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

In addition to ensuring proper gas limit is included with investments, please also make sure proper gas price (in Gwei) in included. We've had some investment transactions take a long time to confirm due to low gas prices on transactions. Please visit ETH Gas Station (ethgasstation.info) for up to date information on proper gas prices to include with transactions for fast confirmation.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:37:03 AM

Check out a review of our ICO that was just posted by AMTV's Christopher Greene! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeUgnu8dz0U
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

ANY Bounty?

Yes. We will have a bounty program. Some of the fine details of the bounty program are still being worked out and we plan to make more announcements regarding bounties shortly after the ICO ends.

Who the heck announces a bounty campaign after the ICO? You want to make a bounty program before the end of the ICO. You guys should be aware how bounty programs work in this space by now.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

We've decided to extend our current bonus period for an additional 48 hours. The current bonus period will now end on June 16 at 10:00 AM UTC
Icostream

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:08:08 PM

Found a very detailed review of Ethbay, what do you think of it? https://icostream.org/ico/ethbay/
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

Found a very detailed review of Ethbay, what do you think of it? https://icostream.org/ico/ethbay/

Thanks for the review! Smiley
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:32:07 AM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.

Thank you for the kind words. It is much appreciated! Smiley
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

Our current bonus period has been extended. The current bonus period will now end on June 28 at 10:00 AM UTC.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:42:13 PM

Check out our new telegram channel at http://t.me/ethbayofficial  Please note that we are no longer posting our ICO address on telegram for security purposes to avoid scams. Our ICO address can always be found at http://www.ethbay.co/contribute
cryptomarketdondotcom

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

the looks of a fraud ICO
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

I think this project deserves to be supported, I really like, this project has a cool team and concept, hopefully the team can promote this project well and many investors know it, a successful friend.

EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

Only 12 more hours left in the ICO! Last chance to buy Ethbay tokens before they hit exchanges! Don't miss out on this opportunity.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:27:24 PM

I think this project deserves to be supported, I really like, this project has a cool team and concept, hopefully the team can promote this project well and many investors know it, a successful friend.

Thank you for the kind words!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: