Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COM] COMRADE - New Innovative MinerStakeholder Concept - Profit for People  (Read 15532 times)
IamComrade (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:02:23 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 11:22:19 AM by IamComrade

ANNOUNCING COMRADE, INNOVATIVE MINER STAKE CONCEPT, PROFIT FOR ALL THE PEOPLE
DESIGNED TO APPRECIATE IN PRICE AS MUCH AS NXT

Join this New and Unique Exciting Communist-Capitalist Movement!

THE CONCEPT
COMRADE crypto movement designed to replicate the economic tactics used by the Comrade leaders of the USSR to rise the Soviet Union from the Ashes to what become the most powerful nation in the world (at the time). The leaders of the USSR used Artificial Scarcity to over-inflate the value of commodities and their own wealth indefinitely in order to share the wealth with the people. COMRADE Crypto movement is designed in a similar fashion to induce Artificial scarcity and significantly increase the value

COMDRADE Crypto Movement is created by a Historian & Economist, designed to create maximum wealth for everyone involved.

COMMUNISM IS BAD:
THIS IS NOT TRUE, IT IS A MYTH! Communist-Capitalism is one of the best forms of economic models designed to constantly create wealth for all participants. The Downfall of USSR had to do with corruption and espionage not with the economic model. Using Communist-Capitalist fundamentals the USSR rose from peasant farmers to space explorers in just few decades.

WHAT IS COMRADE:
Let's Keep it simple!
-COMRADE is a unique Miner-Stake Crypto Concept
-Designed for significant price increase and both for stakeholders & Investors
-StakeHolder-Miners pay a fee of 0.1BTC to register. Miner-Stake holders who pay the fee for early mining access will be known as THE GENERALS
-The maximum cap is 10BTC (100 GENERALS) once total amount of stakeholders reach 10BTC it will be shutdown.
-COMRADE Wallets will be distributed on 26th Feb to Miner-Stakeholders who will get early access to the COMRADE wallet
-Miner-Stakerholders will mine and hold COMRADE beyond the Launch date
-COMRADE will be launched to the public on 2nd of March, wallets will be available to the public for mining & currency usage
-THE GENERALS will distribute 1% of their holdings to the public for free via a faucet
-THE GENERALS will hold onto COMRADE CryptoCoins to induce artificial scarcity

HOW TO BECOME A GENERAL
- Pay 0.1BTC Registration fee to the BTC Wallet: 1DkqaGAyrpVg8Lpdg4nAByDUeqXUV1ALX9
- PM IamComrade with Tx ID
- You must abide by the laws of the COMRADE GENERALS
- You will only sell a small percentage of  your holding on launch day
- You will receive the COMRADE wallet on 26th Feb
- Max 1 registration per person
- Max 10 BTC stakeholders (100 GENERALS)
- You will receive invitation to the COMRADE-GENERAL ROOM
- Must have Mining Gear (CPU/GPU)

BENEFITS OF COMRADE:
-Investors / Non-Miners will benefit from artificial scarcity
-Designed for significant price appreciation for all people involved
-No mining rush due to Miner-Stakeholder concept
-Miner-Stakeholder Concept creates fair mining for all stakeholders who can mine at the same time
-Protects market from dumping
-Low 0.1BTC registration fee insures significant return on your investment
-1% of GENERALS wealth is distributed in a Free COMRADE faucet that insures the low-income public can always get a share of the wealth with a constant supply of COMRADE (Most faucets of other cryptos depend on donations which always fail)

COIN DETAILS
Algorithm: Scrypt
Total Coins: 1BILLION COINS
0% Premine (IamComrade will not premine before MinerStakeHolder Launch)

LAUNCH INFO
LAUNCH DELAYED FOR A FEW DAYS UNTIL MARKETS CALM, THIS IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL.
If you payed Reg Fee you are Entitled for a REFUND or If you want you can wait until Release and your stake will be registered.

New Logo will be design
Marketing and promotion will begin soon
Availability on Exchange on Launch
Coin-Market cap listing HIGHEST PRIORITY

First 10 Pages who post in this thread will receive bonus COMRADE on launch !

More info will be added, Feel free to ask any questions !

**DEAR COMRADES**

Due to recent scams the community has become wary, I assure you this is not a scam this is the real deal. If this was a scam, IamComrade would've asked for 100BTC. 0.1BTC reg fee is simply to lock-in the Miner-stakeholders with a cap of 10BTC which is NOTHING. The aim of the project is to create a Communist-Capitalist movement.

We will also have a COMRADE GENERAL Room that will exclusive to THE GENERALS.

IamComrade after alot of thought decided to setup escrow.

This is how it will work:
-Escrow will be optional for those wanting to use the service
-People will pay registration fee to escrow account
-On Miner-Stakeholder day, IamComrade will provide the wallet to the escrow holder as proof
-Escrow will promise not to premine the wallet
-Once wallet proof shown, Escrow will pay IamComrade the Registration fee
-Wallets will be distributed to Miner-Stakeholders

Escrow request thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483591.0

WE FOUND SENIOR MEMBER FOR ESCROW

iarsenaux

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:04:16 PM

1st to post and i'm proud to say that i will be supporting this. I will trust you and i will send you 10BTC because you have a very legit profile!

Name:    IamComrade
Activity:    3
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 09:34:25 AM
Last Active:    Today at 04:03:37 PM
MSN:    
YIM:    
Email:    hidden
Current Status:    Online Online
Local Time:    February 23, 2014, 04:04:42 PM
Language:    
Trust:    0: -0 / +0(0)
CatCoinForums

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:06:45 PM

0.1 to receive a comrade status, which means jack shit. This is the whole point of this thread.. you're wanting people to pay you 0.1, just another scam. People who doubt this and continue to go ahead and pay this dev then serves you right and i hope you get scammed.
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:09:35 PM

Count me for bonus please
Thanks.

Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:09:54 PM

IamComrade (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:10:02 PM

0.1 to receive a comrade status, which means jack shit. This is the whole point of this thread.. you're wanting people to pay you 0.1, just another scam. People who doubt this and continue to go ahead and pay this dev then serves you right and i hope you get scammed.

0.1btc registration fee will be spent to build infrastructure around COMRADE, there is also a cap on stakeholder number. The number of coins you will generate from the registration fee alot will far exceed your investment as a Miner-Stakeholder. Non-Miner investors will also benefit significantly on public launch due to artificial scarcity.

also the reg fee creates exclusively and control for the miner-stakeholders, otherwise it will be chaotic and not fair mining for the miner-stakeholders

Please read the details before you comment please Smiley

This thread also is not self-moderated so no fear of critical questions
cornfeedhobo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:10:13 PM

do you have dev history?

i am interested
iarsenaux

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:12:47 PM

0.1btc registration fee will be spent to build infrastructure around COMRADE, there is also a cap on stakeholder number. The number of coins you will generate from the registration fee alot will far exceed your investment as a Miner-Stakeholder. Non-Miner investors will also benefit significantly on public launch due to artificial scarcity.

I'm so sleepy now that I thought you mentioned "STACKholder" , i didn't notice that it was "STAKEholder"  Roll Eyes
CatCoinForums

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:13:09 PM

This text its just utter bullshit. It's just another scam coin i've seen too many people fall for these threads, and everyone needs to be warned. Im warning them now to not pay for this comradescam. If however you do, then enjoy being ripped off you were warned.  
iarsenaux

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:14:08 PM

This text its just utter bullshit. It's just another scam coin i've seen too many people fall for these threads, and everyone needs to be warned. Im warning them now to not pay for this comradescam. If however you do, then enjoy being ripped off you were warned.  

+1 , let's see how many + can we get on this reply Smiley))
boubou

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:15:53 PM

Interesting concept.

Why using Scrypt and not a less power consuming, less adaptable to the asics protocol (keccak/darkcoin/etc)?

BEHNZiP6UZunp41vurNaQi4r2hvgG57yzi : BdG
iarsenaux

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:17:13 PM

Interesting concept.

Why using Scrypt and not a less power consuming, less adaptable to the asics protocol (keccak/darkcoin/etc)?

Well it doesn't matter what algo he choose. He just made an announcement for the 10 BTC
IamComrade (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:18:04 PM

Interesting concept.

in my experience scrypt is Good enough. Keccak will create a mess, look at maxcoin.
hackking

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:20:29 PM

COMRADE Added TO Latest Altcoin List
已添加到最新山寨币列表
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:22:05 PM

stakeholders? oke...
rahleurfan

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:25:10 PM

+1 , let's see how many + can we get on this reply Smiley))

+1
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:26:47 PM

People already forgot about how they got scammed by the Stacked Coin. Most likely someone from Nigeria.
BitzMD

Activity: 421

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:27:56 PM

I'm interested  Smiley

sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:55:11 PM

COMRADE was added to AltCoinCalendar.info